Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photos of exs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever had explicit photos or videos of you posted online by a disgruntled ex partner?

Or have you ever done it to an ex partner?

I ask because a friend of mine's long term ex has just had everything she's ever been filmed doing by her more recent ex posted online, with links emailed to all her friends and family. And we're talking some very very extreme stuff here.

My mate thinks it's hilarious as she was a real bitch about her new boyfriend when she left him, and now he's turned out to be a total bastard.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awww thats soooo wrong!

Ive had an ex post pics of me to set up a new profile but thats it, lucky a friend spotted them

over a year ago

People find it funny when a woman cuts up all her ex's clothes and trashes his car so this is justified payback hehehe...

p.s. Can I have the link to the online stuff eh?

over a year ago

"People find it funny when a woman cuts up all her ex's clothes and trashes his car so this is justified payback hehehe...

p.s. Can I have the link to the online stuff eh? "

I am with you on this one, if it had been a woman getting her own back on a guy I wonder how many of the usual suspects would be saying how this is so wrong

over a year ago

"Have you ever had explicit photos or videos of you posted online by a disgruntled ex partner?

Or have you ever done it to an ex partner?

I ask because a friend of mine's long term ex has just had everything she's ever been filmed doing by her more recent ex posted online, with links emailed to all her friends and family. And we're talking some very very extreme stuff here.

My mate thinks it's hilarious as she was a real bitch about her new boyfriend when she left him, and now he's turned out to be a total bastard."

Yep...its happened to me grrrrrrrrrrrr

Personal photos of me, full name and where i live splashed all over a chatroom on another site. Not very pleasant in the slightest and have sympathy for anyone who has had this done to them.

All i can say is what goes around comes back around.

They are bitter twisted people that have no life. Unfortunatly its happens.

So now noone gets to see my pics or me until i am comfortable, you learn to be very descrete and hard skinned but at the same time i still have fun and wont let them people spoil mine.

over a year ago

shame she trusted him that much he must be a real low life and soddo to do something like that

over a year ago

Well i only met her and she's a prize bitch anyway. Just deserts i reckon.

over a year ago

"Well i only met her and she's a prize bitch anyway. Just deserts i reckon."

Ouch! but still no reason to do what he did especially involving family.

OK...lets turn the tables.

Im on here for NSA fun, some singles guys have a problem with rejection and want more out of a meet so i end up with abuse etc.

Does that give me the right to publish their pics on a site with details etc???

Bitter and twisted i say.

over a year ago

I have in the past taken loads of explicit photo's and videos of GF's but have always destroyed them after it was over at their request.

I suppose it's sort of an honer thing with me but there are peeps that are not quite so unfortunately.

I don't really see the point in keeping such photo's once you have ended it because if someone does not want you then it's just time to move on anyway.

over a year ago

Its sending the links to friends and family which is out of order, why should they be hurt just because she was a bitch?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

ouch !

It is out of order, whatever sex is on the receiving end

It gives an impression of a nasty and bitter person.

over a year ago

I'm absolutely horrified why anyone would be so vengeful to do this, male or female, no matter how angry hurt or discarded they feel. Call me naieve xx

over a year ago

Treat others as you expect to be treated yourself.

Maybe she is a bitch, but lowering himself to that level means he's no better. Then again, not knowing the situation of the split, we shouldn't judge too much. For all we know, she was shagging his best mate, and emptied is bank account.

over a year ago

" For all we know, she was shagging his best mate, and emptied is bank account."

Oy i left a tenner in his account lol

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

still doesn't give him the right to upset her family and friends though

over a year ago

"Well i only met her and she's a prize bitch anyway. Just deserts i reckon.

Maybe she is a bitch, but lowering himself to that level means he's no better. Then again, not knowing the situation of the split, we shouldn't judge too much. For all we know, she was shagging his best mate, and emptied is bank account."

Well i don't know him and don't really want to. From what i understand he's a total prick.

When she dumped my mate, she totally screwed him over, even taking his dog with her, then getting it put down. She emailed my mate pics of herself naked to him with her new bloke with them both sticking their fingers up to him.

Presumably she then treated the new guy in a similar way and he decided to go for revenge.

over a year ago

Jeeze she sounds like she needs therapy!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

When she dumped my mate, she totally screwed him over, even taking his dog with her, then getting it put down. She emailed my mate pics of herself naked to him with her new bloke with them both sticking their fingers up to him.

Presumably she then treated the new guy in a similar way and he decided to go for revenge."

Hell that no fury an all that....she sounds like a charmer. Bet she has them queueing up....

over a year ago

"Jeeze she sounds like she needs therapy!"

i need some therapy right now.....sex anyone hehe

over a year ago

She looks stunning. But as they say, beauty is only skin deep.

over a year ago

Well i will admit i WAS gonna post some pics of my turkish ex on a website to seek revenge ...

(a few years ago)

But i was gonna put them on a gay website with his contact details. pmsl

cruel i know .

But i thought better of it and burnt them . he didnt know tho and just the thought i had was enough revenge.

lmao

over a year ago

Maybe she is a bitch, but lowering himself to that level means he's no better. Then again, not knowing the situation of the split, we shouldn't judge too much. For all we know, she was shagging his best mate, and emptied is bank account.

Well i don't know him and don't really want to. From what i understand he's a total prick.

Presumably she then treated the new guy in a similar way and he decided to go for revenge."

Well as dog lovers that swayed it for us.

She deserves it,serves her bloody well right!

XXXX

over a year ago

I don't often use this word, and when I do, I only use it in the context for which I am about to use it.

The girl is a cunt.

She deserves what happened to her and I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. I'd wage that her family weren't at all shocked anyway.

over a year ago

Never judge anyone with one side of a story, you would think people in this lifestyle would know better tut tut

over a year ago

Maybe not quite the same thing, but on another site we had someone message us saying they recognised us locally, had copied the pics and would send them to our neighbours, employer and (at the time) kids school. We reported it of course and nothing ever came of it, but as very private people it scared us to death lol .... still don't know to this day if it was just a vindictive act or some total nutcase .... xxx

over a year ago

"Never judge anyone with one side of a story, you would think people in this lifestyle would know better tut tut "

Shame we can't hear her side, that could be intersting!

Still two wrongs don't make a right and all that. Sounds like maybe she was a bitch, but by reacting in the manner he did he let her know she achieved her goal of upsetting him. She may not even care her parents saw the pics!

Turning cheek and ignoring it all would have made her wonder if he even gave a shit, and would possibly have frustrated her more as her initial spiteful actions then don't get validated with the response she desires.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

And he would have kept his pride intact.

Great post nino.

over a year ago

"Never judge anyone with one side of a story, you would think people in this lifestyle would know better tut tut

Shame we can't hear her side, that could be intersting!

Still two wrongs don't make a right and all that. Sounds like maybe she was a bitch, but by reacting in the manner he did he let her know she achieved her goal of upsetting him. She may not even care her parents saw the pics!

Turning cheek and ignoring it all would have made her wonder if he even gave a shit, and would possibly have frustrated her more as her initial spiteful actions then don't get validated with the response she desires."

Yes, yes, there is all that but..... it's still immensely satisfying to know you've really pissed someone off hehehe

over a year ago

Well it is very easy to sit here and say what I think. I'm sure if I was put in the same situation then revenge would be on the tip of my tongue as well, and knoone really knows what they will do when they are that upset. So I guess its just an ideal.

So as it has all happened now anyway, did she get upset when her pictures were shown to everyone?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Well it is very easy to sit here and say what I think. I'm sure if I was put in the same situation then revenge would be on the tip of my tongue as well, and knoone really knows what they will do when they are that upset. So I guess its just an ideal.

So as it has all happened now anyway, did she get upset when her pictures were shown to everyone?"

Yes, I know no one ones knows what they would do in a certain situation until it happens to them, BUT ,I can honestly say humiliating someone in that way wouldn't be something that would make me feel better.

Making them think they are insignificent in my life would though

over a year ago

Well as they say, there is always two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle is the truth.

What I dont get though is when they use the pictures of their ex's to prove that they are a couple when in a single sob

just received a mail today from a couple in Hull. No verifications and when I looked at the pictures in detail, you can tell from the womans hair style etc that they are years old. This guy wants a pic of me fisting myself....perhaps that will be added to his collection and I will become his next wifey....pmsl

So has he done the pictures of his ex for vindictive reasons or for his own reasons, I tend to think the latter. Answers on a back of a postcard please

lol

Post new Message to Thread