Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nipple piercings..?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For a while now I've considered getting my nipples pierced (barbell) but I'm such a pussy!

I just want to know if anyone here has had theirs pierced and what your experience was?

Was it worth it or just hassle? Plus how was the pain and healing process?

(I'm aware that I can Google this but would rather speak to real people who have experienced it )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had mine done for years. Bit sore for few days if you catch them . Made mine major sensitive

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I had mine done about 15 years ago, and there was virtually no pain at all. If you fancy it, just go for it, you won't regret it.

Cal

over a year ago

They don't always heal

over a year ago

If you don't feel comfortable or confident about getting your nipples pierced there is plenty of really nice and very sexy temporary jewelry out there.

I have a few links to sites and a contact in the states that makes her own.

Let me know if you'd like the links or contact.

By *lankymanMan
over a year ago

weston super mare

Best secret I ever had - sitting in a boring meeting knowing - go get pierced now !!!!!

over a year ago

I had mine pierced a while back, but in November I had operation which meant I needed to take piercings out. Unfortunately the hole closed up both sides. I was gutted. I would not think twice about having them re done if it wasn't for the pain x

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

had mine done years ago and he went through a nerve piercing it resulting in limited use of my arm which was a bit of a pain whilst trying to drive home ...lots of TCP for about a week and kept moving it but was very happy with result after that. Sadly it grew out and closed up and I've never had it redone

over a year ago

I had mine done several years ago and it wasn't painful. A little sore for a few days but nothing unbareable. My friend had hers done a few days later and opted for a ring rather than bar and ended up with an infection.

Go for it!

over a year ago

Madame J has both vertical and horizontal barbells in both nipples.

Barbells are normally more behaved than ball closure rings during the healing process.

Main thing is get them pierced at a decent body piercing studio. All important is the aftercare.

So many people just think the piercings look after themselves, but aftercare is so important. X

over a year ago

The trick is not to overdo it with aftercare, that's when you'll have problems later on. Go to a reputable place & do exactly what they tell you!

I've had one of mine done once, and the other done twice. Never had any bother with them after the first few days. Would definitely recommend it

Post new Message to Thread