Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Any ideas..?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have read a profile of a beautiful woman on here, but I am just out of her age range, everything she mentions is a perfect fit..how can I get a message to her..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Shit happens then you die....hey ho move on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You don't. You aren't what she's looking for despite what you think. Move on.

By *onyneMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

You can't. ...and you or someone like you posted something identical earlier...

over a year ago

Have a wank. Move on.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/04/15 23:56:15]

over a year ago

The clue is in her age range

over a year ago

fantasies are wonderful - we have some horny thoughs over people we know we will never meet and play with even dream about bending one or two of the ladies here -

over a year ago

"You don't. You aren't what she's looking for despite what you think. Move on."

over a year ago

"The clue is in her age range "

not true hun, changed mine remember?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's possible that if she met you in person then she would regret putting such a restriction to her age preferences. But we all should assume that preferences have been set for good reason.

Fab is clear that users should not seek to get around restrictions that others have imposed and such rules help people to feel safer here.

You may get lucky and have that person bump into you in real life by chance and become full of lust for you.

Otherwise, it's wise for you to put your energies elsewhere. By using the forums many of us can get to know you better. Good luck!

over a year ago

"It's possible that if she met you in person then she would regret putting such a restriction to her age preferences. But we all should assume that preferences have been set for good reason.

Fab is clear that users should not seek to get around restrictions that others have imposed and such rules help people to feel safer here.

You may get lucky and have that person bump into you in real life by chance and become full of lust for you.

Otherwise, it's wise for you to put your energies elsewhere. By using the forums many of us can get to know you better. Good luck!"

Sophie, thankyou, sorry if I have repeated a thread, it wasn't me who asked the question again. I am new so apologies. I will move on..

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

change your age

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Make a new profile with a couple of years knocked off yer age

over a year ago

"The clue is in her age range

not true hun, changed mine remember?"

oh yeah

over a year ago

Put her username on here and tell her how right you are for her!! Then we can all watch it play out

over a year ago

"Make a new profile with a couple of years knocked off yer age "

She is older, but that's not my bag, not here to lie, I was just wandering if I could wink instead or something just to get her attention but I'm moving on you will all be glad to hear..

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I have read a profile of a beautiful woman on here, but I am just out of her age range, everything she mentions is a perfect fit..how can I get a message to her.. "

You can't. And if you were to try it would be incredibly disrespectful and possibly scupper any future chance. I speak as a girl who had an entire demographic totally blocked yet when I did change my mind I had my first meet with someone who'd spotted me the first day I joined the site and couldn't contact me. I contacted him so if it's meant to be it will be and there's no point dwelling on the ifs and buts.

over a year ago

we have fabbed pics of people out of range and that has attracted attention once or twice and look to see if they go in the chat rooms - but im crap at that i can never find them

over a year ago

"we have fabbed pics of people out of range and that has attracted attention once or twice and look to see if they go in the chat rooms - but im crap at that i can never find them "

Yeah try this.. Nothing creepy-sounding about it at all!

over a year ago

"we have fabbed pics of people out of range and that has attracted attention once or twice and look to see if they go in the chat rooms - but im crap at that i can never find them "

and this isnt in a disrepectful stalker kind of way and we have chatted and met off a fabbed pic - only because the profile we read and liked sounded so right that we were proved so as they read ours and thought the same and they got in touch

over a year ago

"we have fabbed pics of people out of range and that has attracted attention once or twice and look to see if they go in the chat rooms - but im crap at that i can never find them

Yeah try this.. Nothing creepy-sounding about it at all! "

shhhhhhhh

over a year ago

"we have fabbed pics of people out of range and that has attracted attention once or twice and look to see if they go in the chat rooms - but im crap at that i can never find them

Yeah try this.. Nothing creepy-sounding about it at all!

shhhhhhhh "

over a year ago

"I have read a profile of a beautiful woman on here, but I am just out of her age range, everything she mentions is a perfect fit..how can I get a message to her..

You can't. And if you were to try it would be incredibly disrespectful and possibly scupper any future chance. I speak as a girl who had an entire demographic totally blocked yet when I did change my mind I had my first meet with someone who'd spotted me the first day I joined the site and couldn't contact me. I contacted him so if it's meant to be it will be and there's no point dwelling on the ifs and buts."

Thankyou, I wasn't thinking of trying anything underhand, what's the point of that, no way to start a friendship. And I would never be disrespectful it isn't why I am here. Thanks for all your suggestions, even the negative ones, they have all helped..

over a year ago

Get a friend to write a message on your arse to her. She'll see it when you post in forums.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I have read a profile of a beautiful woman on here, but I am just out of her age range, everything she mentions is a perfect fit..how can I get a message to her..

You can't. And if you were to try it would be incredibly disrespectful and possibly scupper any future chance. I speak as a girl who had an entire demographic totally blocked yet when I did change my mind I had my first meet with someone who'd spotted me the first day I joined the site and couldn't contact me. I contacted him so if it's meant to be it will be and there's no point dwelling on the ifs and buts.

Thankyou, I wasn't thinking of trying anything underhand, what's the point of that, no way to start a friendship. And I would never be disrespectful it isn't why I am here. Thanks for all your suggestions, even the negative ones, they have all helped.. "

I wasn't trying to be negative. I was pointing out that she should find you. If you wink her she may respond. That's what I did in the situation I am referring to. The chat room suggestion may also be a good one. Any other way of getting a message to her i.e. via someone else is where I'd consider a line had been crossed. That's all I meant as someone who has been in the reverse of your situation.

over a year ago

"Shit happens then you die....hey ho move on "

Try moving on before dying OP.

Post new Message to Thread