Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cuckolding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My bf and I are very keen to develop this into our sex life. We have dipped our toes in so to speak and so far so good. Are there any pit falls, negative or positive feed back anyone can give us. We are both very secure about our relationship but don't want to fuck things up etc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

I'm sure you will get plenty of offers to help you

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have but after reading profiles and veris it seems like there just trying to chance their arm and just fuck me without the cuck element, thanks though!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The hard part will be ing out the wannabe 8 stone ringing wet Bulls. and finding someone who knows the dynamic you want.

Just take your time and don't feel under any pressure.

over a year ago

"We have but after reading profiles and veris it seems like there just trying to chance their arm and just fuck me without the cuck element, thanks though!"

Can't say I'm surprised!

over a year ago

In a cuckold/bull situation. Communication is the key. Make sure all of you are on the same page. When you text make sure it's a group text . When you email bcc each other. That should save a lot of time for all parties involved.

All set hard boundaries before you start. They can change over time. But you need them when you start. I hope that helps

over a year ago

You need a Dom

over a year ago

You need to be clear about exactly what you want because you won't find any two people on here that will agree as to what it involves and it's an easy thing to go wrong if the bloke turns out to be a knob head. A lot of wannabe 'doms' are exactly that.

over a year ago

"You need to be clear about exactly what you want because you won't find any two people on here that will agree as to what it involves and it's an easy thing to go wrong if the bloke turns out to be a knob head. A lot of wannabe 'doms' are exactly that."

Yes they are

over a year ago

I would argue Aeshetics would play a big part in a cuckold relationship bigger and body wise bang on. Which rules out a lot of the wannabes and dim doms who have overdosed on that "book"

over a year ago

Also, let's be honest: both of you are really hot and j has a decent sized cock - it's by no means essential but often part of the cuckold thing is having to go out to get better than you're getting already. If you're in a good situation already it'll take someone exceptional to fill that brief. This could also be staying power or technique, etc...

Oh, and as you're very attractive people WILL want to fuck you. I do. Lol!

over a year ago

Take the time to talk and don't rush things. Every cuckold couple is different in what they're looking for but there's 1 thing above all Respect. Too many wannabe doms/bulls forget there are 2 people other than themselves that should be getting something out of it.

over a year ago

"Take the time to talk and don't rush things. Every cuckold couple is different in what they're looking for but there's 1 thing above all Respect. Too many wannabe doms/bulls forget there are 2 people other than themselves that should be getting something out of it."

over a year ago

Just take your time

There will be a guy who you can build a secure cuck relationship with both mentally and sexually.

over a year ago

"You need a Dom "

No! That's not true at all. I'm part of a cuckolding couple and we steer clear of anyone mentioning the word Dom.

They want someone willing to work with the couple and reognise that it is very much a three way relationship.

over a year ago

"You need a Dom "

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"Also, let's be honest: both of you are really hot and j has a decent sized cock - it's by no means essential but often part of the cuckold thing is having to go out to get better than you're getting already. If you're in a good situation already it'll take someone exceptional to fill that brief. This could also be staying power or technique, etc...

Oh, and as you're very attractive people WILL want to fuck you. I do. Lol!"

I understand what you're saying but for me, I wouldn't care about the bull being "better" - it's about the bull having that level of input in your relationship. I.e. Him arranging a night when HE wants to meet, then getting the cuck to pick out the clothes based on the bulls preference etc. The cuck being denied for 7 days before and so on...That's obviously one tiny part, but it's all those details that make it what it is. Obviously there needs to be confidence on the bulls side, and I believe a good bull could make a cuck with a 12inch cock still feel properly "cucked".

Obviously we're all different, so I'd say to the op, keep it simple. It depends how far you want to go with it, but talk to each other and let each other guide what happens. While the bull will have input, personally I see the bull as a catalyst not to the fuel.

Oh... And don't forget to tell us all about it.

D

over a year ago

Right I am a Dom and the reason I said "you need a dom " was a joke, a sort of you need me, but now I have had to explain it so the moment has gone, there is a lot of sniping at Dom's these days, and people are eager to dismiss people as "wannabes" without even talking to them or getting to know what they are all about, what do you expect, me to start barking orders to all women to suck my cock now? I don't work like that, I'm respectful of all women even when they have sub in their profile because until they have agreed to submit to me, they are not my sub, so I have no business telling her what to do, I hate having to defend my self on this matter, so if any of the real Dom comments were aimed at me, try getting your facts right before judging, I have enough to contend with since that stupid book came out, without people with no understanding of BDSM dynamics jumping on me to make the self knowledgable and yeah I can say that because if you knew anything about me you would know that I am the real deal, rant over

over a year ago

"Right I am a Dom and the reason I said "you need a dom " was a joke, a sort of you need me, but now I have had to explain it so the moment has gone, there is a lot of sniping at Dom's these days, and people are eager to dismiss people as "wannabes" without even talking to them or getting to know what they are all about, what do you expect, me to start barking orders to all women to suck my cock now? I don't work like that, I'm respectful of all women even when they have sub in their profile because until they have agreed to submit to me, they are not my sub, so I have no business telling her what to do, I hate having to defend my self on this matter, so if any of the real Dom comments were aimed at me, try getting your facts right before judging, I have enough to contend with since that stupid book came out, without people with no understanding of BDSM dynamics jumping on me to make the self knowledgable and yeah I can say that because if you knew anything about me you would know that I am the real deal, rant over "

Cool post.

However, absolutely nothing of what you said has anything to do with cuckold.

over a year ago

"Right I am a Dom and the reason I said "you need a dom " was a joke, a sort of you need me, but now I have had to explain it so the moment has gone, there is a lot of sniping at Dom's these days, and people are eager to dismiss people as "wannabes" without even talking to them or getting to know what they are all about, what do you expect, me to start barking orders to all women to suck my cock now? I don't work like that, I'm respectful of all women even when they have sub in their profile because until they have agreed to submit to me, they are not my sub, so I have no business telling her what to do, I hate having to defend my self on this matter, so if any of the real Dom comments were aimed at me, try getting your facts right before judging, I have enough to contend with since that stupid book came out, without people with no understanding of BDSM dynamics jumping on me to make the self knowledgable and yeah I can say that because if you knew anything about me you would know that I am the real deal, rant over "

Fine. ...but my point was that bdsm and cuckolding are 2 completely different things. Some cuckolding couples may well want a bull" who is also a Dom but it's wrong to assume that is what all cuckolding couples want. I have no desire to be dominated and neither does my husband. .. (except by me)!

over a year ago

"Right I am a Dom and the reason I said "you need a dom " was a joke, a sort of you need me, but now I have had to explain it so the moment has gone, there is a lot of sniping at Dom's these days, and people are eager to dismiss people as "wannabes" without even talking to them or getting to know what they are all about, what do you expect, me to start barking orders to all women to suck my cock now? I don't work like that, I'm respectful of all women even when they have sub in their profile because until they have agreed to submit to me, they are not my sub, so I have no business telling her what to do, I hate having to defend my self on this matter, so if any of the real Dom comments were aimed at me, try getting your facts right before judging, I have enough to contend with since that stupid book came out, without people with no understanding of BDSM dynamics jumping on me to make the self knowledgable and yeah I can say that because if you knew anything about me you would know that I am the real deal, rant over

Fine. ...but my point was that bdsm and cuckolding are 2 completely different things. Some cuckolding couples may well want a bull" who is also a Dom but it's wrong to assume that is what all cuckolding couples want. I have no desire to be dominated and neither does my husband. .. (except by me)!"

Yes and I understand that totaly, my point is I was taken out of context, and made to look like I was saying all cuck couples need a Dom, that was not the case, I could have just as easily said you need a man from birmingham I was merely pointing to myself in a jolly maner that was all

over a year ago

"Right I am a Dom and the reason I said "you need a dom " was a joke, a sort of you need me, but now I have had to explain it so the moment has gone, there is a lot of sniping at Dom's these days, and people are eager to dismiss people as "wannabes" without even talking to them or getting to know what they are all about, what do you expect, me to start barking orders to all women to suck my cock now? I don't work like that, I'm respectful of all women even when they have sub in their profile because until they have agreed to submit to me, they are not my sub, so I have no business telling her what to do, I hate having to defend my self on this matter, so if any of the real Dom comments were aimed at me, try getting your facts right before judging, I have enough to contend with since that stupid book came out, without people with no understanding of BDSM dynamics jumping on me to make the self knowledgable and yeah I can say that because if you knew anything about me you would know that I am the real deal, rant over

Fine. ...but my point was that bdsm and cuckolding are 2 completely different things. Some cuckolding couples may well want a bull" who is also a Dom but it's wrong to assume that is what all cuckolding couples want. I have no desire to be dominated and neither does my husband. .. (except by me)!

Yes and I understand that totaly, my point is I was taken out of context, and made to look like I was saying all cuck couples need a Dom, that was not the case, I could have just as easily said you need a man from birmingham I was merely pointing to myself in a jolly maner that was all"

Yes that is how it came across. ...purely because many so called bulls think they have to be a dom

over a year ago

"Also, let's be honest: both of you are really hot and j has a decent sized cock - it's by no means essential but often part of the cuckold thing is having to go out to get better than you're getting already. If you're in a good situation already it'll take someone exceptional to fill that brief. This could also be staying power or technique, etc...

Oh, and as you're very attractive people WILL want to fuck you. I do. Lol!

I understand what you're saying but for me, I wouldn't care about the bull being "better" - it's about the bull having that level of input in your relationship. I.e. Him arranging a night when HE wants to meet, then getting the cuck to pick out the clothes based on the bulls preference etc. The cuck being denied for 7 days before and so on...That's obviously one tiny part, but it's all those details that make it what it is. Obviously there needs to be confidence on the bulls side, and I believe a good bull could make a cuck with a 12inch cock still feel properly "cucked".

Obviously we're all different, so I'd say to the op, keep it simple. It depends how far you want to go with it, but talk to each other and let each other guide what happens. While the bull will have input, personally I see the bull as a catalyst not to the fuel.

Oh... And don't forget to tell us all about it.

D"

Perfectly quoted......the rewards for all are so intense...

over a year ago

Like I said - be clear about what YOU want, because everybody else will give an opinion of what they think you should want!

Good luck

over a year ago

I am a bull, 5ft 1 and 4 inch cock. Height/size has nothing to do with it.

Mental stimulation beats size every time

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

It might be worth trying some websites that are for people in that lifestyle...

over a year ago

"It might be worth trying some websites that are for people in that lifestyle..."

I can promise this site hasn't done to badly in my experience, some seriously sexy couples on here.........

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

"It might be worth trying some websites that are for people in that lifestyle...

I can promise this site hasn't done to badly in my experience, some seriously sexy couples on here........."

I just thought a couple of sites we sometimes use have good examples of the pro's & con's of that lifestyle...

over a year ago

"It might be worth trying some websites that are for people in that lifestyle...

I can promise this site hasn't done to badly in my experience, some seriously sexy couples on here........."

Or mine (experience), i have caught 3 stds this year and i haven't even been checked since February x

over a year ago

I can certainly smell bull

over a year ago

I can promise this site hasn't done to badly in my experience, some seriously sexy couples on here.........

Or mine (experience), i have caught 3 stds this year and i haven't even been checked since February x"

not into multiples but can vouch for one very nice couple on fabs.....

Post new Message to Thread