Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bespoke sex furniture

Jump to newest

By *ad boy maverick OP   Man
over a year ago

basildon

I have recently achieved a Diploma in Design and Innovation. As someone with an interest in swinging and sex and an interest and skills in carpentry, I wondered what peoples thoughts were on this subject as I am considering going into this area.

Would anyone be interested in having bespoke sex furniture made ?

Regards Mav

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anderlustcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Kent

Awesome idea! I currently have a blowjob chair... It's hardly bespoke but was chosen for one purpose!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I have recently achieved a Diploma in Design and Innovation. As someone with an interest in swinging and sex and an interest and skills in carpentry, I wondered what peoples thoughts were on this subject as I am considering going into this area.

Regards Mav "

A few years ago I wanted a fucking stool. I mean a stool to fuck on. Maybe the more gracious would call it a love seat but I know what I wanted.

I'd have bought that then.

A seat shaped properly for women to sit facing men............ get it made please

sort of like a seat with a waist and a high back handle for women to hold n ride.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I have recently achieved a Diploma in Design and Innovation. As someone with an interest in swinging and sex and an interest and skills in carpentry, I wondered what peoples thoughts were on this subject as I am considering going into this area.

Regards Mav

A few years ago I wanted a fucking stool. I mean a stool to fuck on. Maybe the more gracious would call it a love seat but I know what I wanted.

I'd have bought that then.

A seat shaped properly for women to sit facing men............ get it made please

sort of like a seat with a waist and a high back handle for women to hold n ride."

( C ) just making sure I want fifty per cent of your business.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Can you make me a fanny shaped boat chair please. I want to be the little man sat in it.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Can you make me a fanny shaped boat chair please. I want to be the little man sat in it. "

Nice. I could hit you around the head with a kipper

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Can you make me a fanny shaped boat chair please. I want to be the little man sat in it.

Nice. I could hit you around the head with a kipper"

What a great avatar that would make

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Regards Mav "

Pitch a rodeo custom fuck chair to Deborah Meadon in the Den and watch the look of horror on her face.

"Did you mention sex?!"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Mav must be busy making my chair....

By *ad boy maverick OP   Man
over a year ago

basildon

Sorry I got distracted there for a while. If anyone is seriously interested message me some details ?

Post new Message to Thread