Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

hidden veris

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here is a question I've pondered for awhile i like to read peoplepeople's vveris mainly cos I'm a nosy twat lol but why do people hide there veris n just show the summery

Its not like I've ever read a bad one x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

to stop nosey twats reading them

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"Here is a question I've pondered for awhile i like to read peoplepeople's vveris mainly cos I'm a nosy twat lol but why do people hide there veris n just show the summery

Its not like I've ever read a bad one x "

I dont kiss n tell... Who i meet is private.

over a year ago

Pmsl good call xxx

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

If it's someone you genuinely want to meet you can ask to see it.

I keep many of mine private, some are more than three years old, many social ones from people I wouldn't meet for play, some say things I prefer to keep private (like my name) others I'm not keen on, some I like so much I want to keep just for myself. There are lots of reasons.

over a year ago

"If it's someone you genuinely want to meet you can ask to see it.

I keep many of mine private, some are more than three years old, many social ones from people I wouldn't meet for play, some say things I prefer to keep private (like my name) others I'm not keen on, some I like so much I want to keep just for myself. There are lots of reasons."

Mmm ok cool x

over a year ago

"Here is a question I've pondered for awhile i like to read peoplepeople's vveris mainly cos I'm a nosy twat lol but why do people hide there veris n just show the summery

It feels a bit invasive to me. I don't need other people writing on my profile about how awesome my oral technique is, or how I have lots of orgasms. That's a little too personal.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

They might have veris from people they don't want others to know they meet (men meeting men, TVs etc, maybe they've met a women with loads of veris and don't want to be judged by others).

Or, if they only have a few, the verifiers may have left the site. It leaves the tick and entry on the summary, but the veri disappears.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I don't see the point in displaying any but recent ones. Plus I once went on cam (which is out of character) and woke up to a load of cam veris, which doesn't reflect my general Fab usage.

over a year ago

I only display basic / social ones

People only need to get that I do meet and am real ad a rough idea no fly by night profile.

over a year ago

"They might have veris from people they don't want others to know they meet (men meeting men, TVs etc, maybe they've met a women with loads of veris and don't want to be judged by others).

Or, if they only have a few, the verifiers may have left the site. It leaves the tick and entry on the summary, but the veri disappears."

over a year ago

"I don't see the point in displaying any but recent ones. Plus I once went on cam (which is out of character) and woke up to a load of cam veris, which doesn't reflect my general Fab usage."

Same. Messing about on cam instantly gives you a load of veris.

Which is fine, but I don't need to publish a load of veris that say 'great tits'.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

How others choose to run THEIR profile is none of my business. If I happen across one that I don't like I move onto the next, not question why.

I don't expect people to justify anything to me!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've got bad veris.

over a year ago

I'm not saying i don't like the profiles I'm just simply asking the reasoning behind why people choose to show their veris or not

over a year ago

I've got bad veris. "

miserable that is i think its politer not too leave one x

over a year ago

sometimes I show them sometimes I dont ,if anyone I'm thinking of meeting asks to see I will show them....

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I used to show my latest 5 or 6 but a very odd man thought it would be a good idea to message the people I had met and pretending we were friends try to worm his way into them - they are now hidden

over a year ago

"I don't see the point in displaying any but recent ones. Plus I once went on cam (which is out of character) and woke up to a load of cam veris, which doesn't reflect my general Fab usage.

Same. Messing about on cam instantly gives you a load of veris.

Which is fine, but I don't need to publish a load of veris that say 'great tits'."

Yea didn't think about cams or clubs x's

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I've got bad veris.

miserable that is i think its politer not too leave one x"

Just a heads up - don't believe everything Brightonsteve says . He's a very bad man.

over a year ago

It's a question of privacy and also the person who you have met may insist on privacy too .

over a year ago

"I used to show my latest 5 or 6 but a very odd man thought it would be a good idea to message the people I had met and pretending we were friends try to worm his way into them - they are now hidden "
grr not good x

over a year ago

I've only got one veri hidden. The others I have no problem displaying.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've got bad veris.

miserable that is i think its politer not

too leave one x"

She said I was a shit shag!! Outrageous!

over a year ago

I've got bad veris.

miserable that is i think its politer not too leave one x

Just a heads up - don't believe everything Brightonsteve says . He's a very bad man."

Is he? Oh dear best avoiding him then

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I've got bad veris.

miserable that is i think its politer not

too leave one x

She said I was a shit shag!! Outrageous! "

You'll be getting a couple more if you don't behave.

over a year ago

"It's a question of privacy and also the person who you have met may insist on privacy too ."

That's a good point x

over a year ago

"I used to show my latest 5 or 6 but a very odd man thought it would be a good idea to message the people I had met and pretending we were friends try to worm his way into them - they are now hidden grr not good x"

That's terrible!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have a sheepish look on my face. Although the two statements I've made are totally true.

What I didn't mention is that they are joke veris.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"I used to show my latest 5 or 6 but a very odd man thought it would be a good idea to message the people I had met and pretending we were friends try to worm his way into them - they are now hidden grr not good x

That's terrible! "

I know....I felt embarrassed even though I had never met him or even noticed him......

over a year ago

"I used to show my latest 5 or 6 but a very odd man thought it would be a good idea to message the people I had met and pretending we were friends try to worm his way into them - they are now hidden grr not good x

That's terrible!

I know....I felt embarrassed even though I had never met him or even noticed him...... "

aww its not your fault....theres some very strange people around x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am not actively looking to meet anyone from this site, so I see no point.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

some are just very badly written or when from a club its just and advert for the club

over a year ago

I dont kiss n tell... Who i meet is private."

This.

over a year ago

It feels a bit invasive to me. I don't need other people writing on my profile about how awesome my oral technique is, or how I have lots of orgasms. That's a little too personal."

And this.

Although a lot of guys seem to like my veri that says I can "suck a cock inside out" ffs.

over a year ago

Ours are hidden due to a certain nutty serial profile creator who likes to contact people you've met and harrass them...its all very sad that she has nothing better to do all day than cause trouble, but its better to be cautious and avoid her causing others that hassle

over a year ago

"Ours are hidden due to a certain nutty serial profile creator who likes to contact people you've met and harrass them...its all very sad that she has nothing better to do all day than cause trouble, but its better to be cautious and avoid her causing others that hassle"
excuse me

I am NOT a She.... Biaaaatch

Senorita Gimp

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I hide the ones that contain restraining orders.

over a year ago

Because the user leave the site, happend to me to and then when they are back it show

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't show mine nor the summary because I do what I do with who I want and it has nothing to do with anyone else

over a year ago

"Ours are hidden due to a certain nutty serial profile creator who likes to contact people you've met and harrass them...its all very sad that she has nothing better to do all day than cause trouble, but its better to be cautious and avoid her causing others that hassle excuse me

I am NOT a She.... Biaaaatch

Senorita Gimp"

One day Gimpella im gonna make you MY bitch for a few hours

over a year ago

I got called a fake profile specifically set up to troll the forums yesterday and part of their rationale was that I hide my veris

For me, it's no one else's business who I meet. And when I did display them when I first joined I got sick of the "oh I see you've met x, why won't you meet me" type messages, and people messaging those I'd met to ask about me.

over a year ago

I show all of mine bar two. They two I don't show is because they're just far too graphic, I don't like that.

over a year ago

"If it's someone you genuinely want to meet you can ask to see it.

I keep many of mine private, some are more than three years old, many social ones from people I wouldn't meet for play, some say things I prefer to keep private (like my name) others I'm not keen on, some I like so much I want to keep just for myself. There are lots of reasons."

absolutely spot on

over a year ago

i hide mine as its my business who i meet and not anyone elses

over a year ago

"I'm not saying i don't like the profiles I'm just simply asking the reasoning behind why people choose to show their veris or not "

We only show some of ours because we have way too many to display them all .

If we display our summary we get judged so keep that hidden .

Most of the time we don't really mind the snide comments but now and again it pisses us off so it's easier not to .

over a year ago

The people that verified me have left the site so the veri's disappeared with them!

over a year ago

we always showed some of our veris - at least one from a fem , a couple, a club etc - but we had issues with someone so we have hidden them for now - kept the summary on show as no names showing there

over a year ago

"I'm not saying i don't like the profiles I'm just simply asking the reasoning behind why people choose to show their veris or not

We only show some of ours because we have way too many to display them all .

If we display our summary we get judged so keep that hidden .

Most of the time we don't really mind the snide comments but now and again it pisses us off so it's easier not to .

"

I love that I get judged for my 'summary'. The reactions say it all about the person... and whether I want to meet them or not. x

over a year ago

Thank you everyone n ill stop stalking ya all now xxx

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

We display ours so people can see we're genuine. They're a mix of socials and play meets with both of us and myself alone.

I at least like to see the summary on profiles to see if any are recent

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Sometimes people have had others contact their meets so hide them for that reason .

over a year ago

I also get ingruiged by all the men who look at my profile on a reg basis but don't message wots that all about please xxxxx

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I also get ingruiged by all the men who look at my profile on a reg basis but don't message wots that all about please xxxxx "

Maybe they dont fit what you are looking for or like perving yr pics.

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

I only show 3 veri's but have more, most of the time I don't show any. It's private between me & the guy I meet

over a year ago

I have mine hidden. I prefer not to advertise my "wares" so to speak. I've read some horrendous verifications on other profiles and that turned me off from contacting.

The way I see it is, if we were in a pup/restaurant would you appreciate me saying to you " I love your pum pum /pussy and I love how tite it was" or "she cud give heads like a pro."

You would be horrified and insulted yet a lot of persons use those to advertise themselves.

Not many would agree with me but privacy is a must. You don't need to advertise especially when the ads are less than flattering.

(My thoughts on why I have mine private)

over a year ago

"I also get ingruiged by all the men who look at my profile on a reg basis but don't message wots that all about please xxxxx

Maybe they dont fit what you are looking for or like perving yr pics."

Dirty buggers

over a year ago

I only show funny ones

By *uestandpinkCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Think you spot on in that case!

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

I think its also because in certain circles there are people who follow others around, ie met people they have met. I dint mind showing mine, but copy and paste the text into my main profile text in some cases.

over a year ago

Well I like what has been written about me, I have nothing to hide. I don't care what others think of them. I think if someone has gone to the trouble of writing one then why not display them? If anyone is offended then they need not bother themselves with me.

over a year ago

I feel that my verifications were written for me. People can see I'm verified. That's enough.

over a year ago

"...

I dint mind showing mine, but copy and paste the text into my main profile text in some cases. "

You could just make up a load of bogus veri's and people would think they were real.....

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

Of course, but I don't necessarily want everyone to know who wrote them and if an individual wanted proof they could ask me and I could cut and paste them into a message and they could then check my verification on that persons profile to check we had met. I mean if they had that amount of time on their hands. Some veris are clearly ridiculous and made up though, so I think they all need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

over a year ago

"Of course, but I don't necessarily want everyone to know who wrote them and if an individual wanted proof they could ask me and I could cut and paste them into a message and they could then check my verification on that persons profile to check we had met. I mean if they had that amount of time on their hands. Some veris are clearly ridiculous and made up though, so I think they all need to be taken with a pinch of salt. "

Post new Message to Thread