Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ooh :-O the milk mans been

Jump to newest

By *he tactile technician OP   Man
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

a couple of delicious bottles of cool milk on the doorstep....what will you be doing with yours this morning?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"a couple of delicious bottles of cool milk on the doorstep....what will you be doing with yours this morning?"

Do people still get milk delivered... ?

I stopped when they told me they could only deliver once a week and even then it was in the middle of the afternoon. Unfortunately, it's something that the supermarkets have pretty much killed.

over a year ago

"a couple of delicious bottles of cool milk on the doorstep....what will you be doing with yours this morning?

Do people still get milk delivered... ?

I stopped when they told me they could only deliver once a week and even then it was in the middle of the afternoon. Unfortunately, it's something that the supermarkets have pretty much killed."

The tradition is still alive and flourishing here, its about bucking what the supermarkets want us to think of as convenience and supporting your local tradesperson. The delivery is between 4 am and 5 am each morning monday through saturday, with the addition of the pre order list for seasonal fayre come Easter and Christmas.....

Now, weetabix, or porridge, that is the dilemma it presents.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"a couple of delicious bottles of cool milk on the doorstep....what will you be doing with yours this morning?"

with what? the milk or the milkman?

over a year ago

"with what? the milk or the milkman?

"

If you're that way inclined pal, you fill your boots!

Post new Message to Thread