Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Helen Mirren

Jump to newest

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've just seen her on the l'oreal advert she looks great! I think she insisted that she wasn't retouched or digitally enhanced in any way too. I hope I look half as good at her age.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I want to reply without fawning, but it's impossible.

You are beautiful, you've got great bones and they don't change, so I reckon you'll be ok.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Love her she really looks fantastic

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"I want to reply without fawning, but it's impossible.

You are beautiful, you've got great bones and they don't change, so I reckon you'll be ok.

"

Were you saying that for the ladies or gents pics?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Fawn away .

I think a lot of it with her is that she dresses classically with a current twist too.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Love her she really looks fantastic "

She does doesn't she. I punched the air when she was photographed in a bikini

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I thought she was great in Excalibur, but this was partly through a genius of casting. She was opposite Nicol Williamson and they hated each other in real life, which really brought an edge to both performances.

over a year ago

Were you saying that for the ladies or gents pics? "

As it was the lady of the couple who posted to say she wanted to look as good as Helen Mirren I believe the answer to be self evident.

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

I remember first sering her in Caligulia at cinema in esrly 80s wow was just so gorgeous and sexy

over a year ago

Were you saying that for the ladies or gents pics? "

Actually you may have a point.

It was perhaps a tad presumptuous of me to think it was the lady of the couple who wanted to look as good as Helen Mirren and not the male.......

I'll be doing a bit more fawning in a while.

over a year ago

I've seen her in some of her younger roles, and personally find her more attractive NOW

over a year ago

"

I so agree

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

There's a thread started today, something about women who have that filthy look in their eyes? For me, Helen Mirren has that look and is the sexiest woman on the planet.

I would crawl over molten lava to spend one night with her. And then chop my dick off as no other woman would be worthy to have it afterwards.

over a year ago

"I've just seen her on the l'oreal advert she looks great! I think she insisted that she wasn't retouched or digitally enhanced in any way too. I hope I look half as good at her age."

I adore Helen Mirren, such a glamorous lady. I've said before that you would be my Helen Mirren,

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

She's simply stunning

And always has been

over a year ago

She has great classical bone structure id love to let my make up bag loose on her.

over a year ago

saw her in the street a few years ago.

clocked her immediately, on her todd as well.

considering it was a weekend morning i wondered why she didnt have some hung-like-a-stallion with her.

she looked ok, shes got a nice face and thats what its all about

over a year ago

"She has great classical bone structure id love to let my make up bag loose on her.

"

She has a classically hot face and figure and I'd like to let my cock loose on her

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"There's a thread started today, something about women who have that filthy look in their eyes? For me, Helen Mirren has that look and is the sexiest woman on the planet.

I would crawl over molten lava to spend one night with her. And then chop my dick off as no other woman would be worthy to have it afterwards."

Now Cassius, have you ever thought of getting some help with this problem you have in expressing how you really feel about an attractive woman ?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've just seen her on the l'oreal advert she looks great! I think she insisted that she wasn't retouched or digitally enhanced in any way too. I hope I look half as good at her age.

I adore Helen Mirren, such a glamorous lady. I've said before that you would be my Helen Mirren, "

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I so agree "

ta!

You should see my dad his whole body just hangs from his cheek bones

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Were you saying that for the ladies or gents pics?

Actually you may have a point.

It was perhaps a tad presumptuous of me to think it was the lady of the couple who wanted to look as good as Helen Mirren and not the male.......

I'll be doing a bit more fawning in a while.

"

Definitely me Mrs who wants to look not like but in the style of, Helen Mirren

over a year ago

"There's a thread started today, something about women who have that filthy look in their eyes? For me, Helen Mirren has that look and is the sexiest woman on the planet.

I would crawl over molten lava to spend one night with her. And then chop my dick off as no other woman would be worthy to have it afterwards."

I Don,t think there would be Much left of yer after crawling over Molten larva..

over a year ago

"I've just seen her on the l'oreal advert she looks great! I think she insisted that she wasn't retouched or digitally enhanced in any way too. I hope I look half as good at her age."

She's been retouched with make up, lighting, camera angles and photoshop, they wouldn't make an advert selling beauty products without any of those.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I would crawl over molten lava to spend one night with her. And then chop my dick off as no other woman would be worthy to have it afterwards.

Now Cassius, have you ever thought of getting some help with this problem you have in expressing how you really feel about an attractive woman ? "

Not AN attractive woman, THE MOST attractive woman

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

She is a very attractive woman and her recent comments on being seen as a sex symbol were feisty and fabulous.

over a year ago

Just a fuckton of great makeup, flattering lighting and clever camera angles.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I Don,t think there would be Much left of yer after crawling over Molten larva.. "

Whatever was left would be put to good use

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've just seen her on the l'oreal advert she looks great! I think she insisted that she wasn't retouched or digitally enhanced in any way too. I hope I look half as good at her age.

Just a fuckton of great makeup, flattering lighting and clever camera angles."

Well considering that she's 70 this year I still thinks she looks great.

over a year ago

I Don,t think there would be Much left of yer after crawling over Molten larva..

Whatever was left would be put to good use"

HaHa..

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Just a fuckton of great makeup, flattering lighting and clever camera angles.

Well considering that she's 70 this year I still thinks she looks great."

I really should adjust my age preference in case she joins up.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

She's been retouched with make up, lighting, camera angles and photoshop, they wouldn't make an advert selling beauty products without any of those. "

She looked pretty good when I saw her interviewed on The One Show too. I thought she had specifically said no enhancing.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

my hubby has a thing for Helen Mirren not sure she would want it though lol

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Just looked her up she will be 70 in july Amazing.. always thought her younger.. Stunning.

over a year ago

She is amazing I've always thought she was beautiful and she's still gorgeous, has anyone seen the old interview with Parkinson ? Boy did he get her wrong

over a year ago

Helen Mirren is glorious

over a year ago

For me the Lady has it, Nothing to do with age She comes across as a very Sensual Person who knows what She is about

Gibbering Gimp

Post new Message to Thread