Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Flirting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been majorly flirted with by a guy in Matalan buying sandels for his wife! Ha

Sexual references too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Do you experience flirting whilst shopping?

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

He HAS to be a Fabber!!!!!

over a year ago

"He HAS to be a Fabber!!!!! "

Ha!

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Someone mentioned it on another thread, but I wouldn't generally know if I was being flirted with if they hit on the head with sign which said so….

However, I do flirt when I am out and about shopping, doubt I would include sexual references though, thats probably pushing it too far for me - I wouldn't want to get across the face with said sandals for example.

over a year ago

"Someone mentioned it on another thread, but I wouldn't generally know if I was being flirted with if they hit on the head with sign which said so….

However, I do flirt when I am out and about shopping, doubt I would include sexual references though, thats probably pushing it too far for me - I wouldn't want to get across the face with said sandals for example."

He was stood next to me making it clear he should have bought his glasses (as he was looking at the size) so I looked up and said its a size 5

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Size 5 is full of sexual innuendo

over a year ago

Im normally the one been flirted with, i love it

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"Size 5 is full of sexual innuendo"

*rolls eyes* it was the glasses reference sheeeesh how crap are you at 'reading the signs'

over a year ago

"Someone mentioned it on another thread, but I wouldn't generally know if I was being flirted with if they hit on the head with sign which said so….

However, I do flirt when I am out and about shopping, doubt I would include sexual references though, thats probably pushing it too far for me - I wouldn't want to get across the face with said sandals for example.

He was stood next to me making it clear he should have bought his glasses (as he was looking at the size) so I looked up and said its a size 5 "

i'm not sure thats flirting....

i think thats just......

...shopping

over a year ago

"Size 5 is full of sexual innuendo"

The sexual innuendo came after.. Quite direct too!

I offered to try them on for him as his wife was same size.. To determine whether to go for a 4 or a 5... He then said I should get you to try some clothes on too

over a year ago

He was stood next to me making it clear he should have bought his glasses (as he was looking at the size) so I looked up and said its a size 5

i'm not sure thats flirting....

i think thats just......

...shopping "

No he was flirting !

over a year ago

We've all been flirted with at some point whilst out shopping or going about our daily business,haven't we? I wouldn't even notice these days to be honest. I hate shopping so I'm normally focused on what I have to get and my aim is to do that as quickly as I can. ...and more often or not I'll have kids with me which is hardly conducive to flirting!

over a year ago

you offered?...oo mrs gray

over a year ago

"Size 5 is full of sexual innuendo

*rolls eyes* it was the glasses reference sheeeesh how crap are you at 'reading the signs' "

someone obviously doesn't know what size 5 suggests

over a year ago

"We've all been flirted with at some point whilst out shopping or going about our daily business,haven't we? I wouldn't even notice these days to be honest. I hate shopping so I'm normally focused on what I have to get and my aim is to do that as quickly as I can. ...and more often or not I'll have kids with me which is hardly conducive to flirting! "

First for me in a while

over a year ago

"you offered?...oo mrs gray"

Yes I was being nice.. Wish I hadn't

over a year ago

yip...i barely notice family when i'm out shopping....i'd have to be slapped in the face with an erect cock to notice lol....and even then i'd excuse myself for bumping into it ....onto it.....under it...up against it

over a year ago

"yip...i barely notice family when i'm out shopping....i'd have to be slapped in the face with an erect cock to notice lol....and even then i'd excuse myself for bumping into it ....onto it.....under it...up against it "
where and when do you shop was it

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Someone mentioned it on another thread, but I wouldn't generally know if I was being flirted with if they hit on the head with sign which said so…."

This, most of the time.

I just tend to think people are being friendly and chatty.

Most shopping I don't enjoy so I tend to have a stay well clear face on.

over a year ago

"yip...i barely notice family when i'm out shopping....i'd have to be slapped in the face with an erect cock to notice lol....and even then i'd excuse myself for bumping into it ....onto it.....under it...up against it where and when do you shop was it "

tesco's after 12pm lol...safer

over a year ago

I wouldn't notice if someone was giving me "a look" or a comment which should suggest flirting.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't notice if someone was giving me "a look" or a comment which should suggest flirting."

Me either. I don't notice anything. I mean once a guy gave me his business card and told me to add his Facebook and I still didn't realise later on he said he was hoping for a call/text and would of been more straightforward if my mother wasn't stood right next to me

Post new Message to Thread