Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Chemtrails / Geo-engineering

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is anybody else concerned about what is happening to our skies in the name of climate change? Chemicals are being sprayed out of planes to create fake clouds, which blocks out sunlight and supposedly cools the earth.

There is a whole lot more to this story, do some research people. This is going on in plain sight, and it is effecting your health and your children's.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As someone who builds planes I can assure you there's no freaking room for a tank to hold the volume of liquid to make the contrails you see behind planes.

Nor is there any of the mechanisms needed to dump the liquid if there were the tanks, or the extra lift capacity to fill them.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"As someone who builds planes I can assure you there's no freaking room for a tank to hold the volume of liquid to make the contrails you see behind planes.

Nor is there any of the mechanisms needed to dump the liquid if there were the tanks, or the extra lift capacity to fill them. "

. At least reality kicks in .

over a year ago

Where did I put my popcorn

over a year ago

"Where did I put my popcorn "

Where did I put my tin foil hat?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Didn't they try this in the Matrix/Terminator/Total Recall or somewhere?

I don't remember it working out too badly, Mr Anderson....

Now, where did I put that blue pill.....

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"As someone who builds planes I can assure you there's no freaking room for a tank to hold the volume of liquid to make the contrails you see behind planes.

Nor is there any of the mechanisms needed to dump the liquid if there were the tanks, or the extra lift capacity to fill them. "

That's what "they" want you to believe

over a year ago

Nor is there any of the mechanisms needed to dump the liquid if there were the tanks, or the extra lift capacity to fill them.

That's what "they" want you to believe "

Wouldn't I have to be one of "they" :p

over a year ago

All I ask is you do a little google search for cloud seeding and geo-engineering. ChemtrailsProjectUK is a good site, there are literally thousands of whistle blowers who come forward but get ignored or brushed under the carpet. This technology has been around since ww2 and Vietnam.

Everything is a conspiracy, until it happens to you..

over a year ago

"All I ask is you do a little google search for cloud seeding and geo-engineering. ChemtrailsProjectUK is a good site, there are literally thousands of whistle blowers who come forward but get ignored or brushed under the carpet. This technology has been around since ww2 and Vietnam.

Everything is a conspiracy, until it happens to you.."

I spend most of the working week inside these things if you want to tell me where the tanks that hold more liquid than there is fuel are i'll go have a look for you.

But it may interest you to know most airlines don't even opt for the fuel dump option so it couldn't even be disguised as that.

over a year ago

"All I ask is you do a little google search for cloud seeding and geo-engineering. ChemtrailsProjectUK is a good site, there are literally thousands of whistle blowers who come forward but get ignored or brushed under the carpet. This technology has been around since ww2 and Vietnam.

I spend most of the working week inside these things if you want to tell me where the tanks that hold more liquid than there is fuel are i'll go have a look for you.

But it may interest you to know most airlines don't even opt for the fuel dump option so it couldn't even be disguised as that.

"

Maybe this is true for commercial airlines, but these are private and military aircraft. They don't have seats, instead they hold dozens on tanks filled with nano-particles and chemicals. And i doubt you will be working near these aircraft.

over a year ago

Maybe this is true for commercial airlines, but these are private and military aircraft. They don't have seats, instead they hold dozens on tanks filled with nano-particles and chemicals. And i doubt you will be working near these aircraft."

Sigh. No these planes don't exist one there wouldn't be enough flights scheduled for it to make an impact.

half the guys I work with are ex raf and defence contractors no one's ever seen these mythical planes either.

Chemtrails are simply a result of idiots trying to explain things they don't understand.

The contrails formed by civil aircraft though do have an impact on temperature it's true new York during the post 9/11 flight ban noticed the effect.

Ask yourself this though why would the military waste it's assets, expose itself to massive public risk and liability for no good reason?

over a year ago

On my home planet we stopped using aeroplanes once we unlocked the secret of live teleportation......

As for cloud seeding etc.....we decided not to bother as it created havoc on laundry drying day,,,, ...

By *ot monkey71Couple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

You would have to have been living in a cave not to know this goes on either that or just another sheep.

Catch up sheeple, nowadays it is a sign of ignorance or lack of education to describe a person as tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 12:20:20]

over a year ago

Some of the biggest criminals in history do not have a criminal record, things happen in plain sight. Just look at the Saville & Westminster peodopile "conspiracys"

All it takes is to open your eyes, do some research and decide for yourself. Don't rely on the t.v or news papers to tell you, really think they care for your health and safety?

over a year ago

Every now and then, on rare nights off from perving on Fab, I do like to browse the Forums in sites like Above Top Secret or others like that.

There's a very high percentage of loons and clear fantasists on there but some of the debate does make you think!

Now a conspiracy theorist might say that peppering conspiracy theory sites with loons and nutters is just a conspiracy to ridicule and debunk all the genuine stuff in there!

I mean I'm quite sure (or at least I *think* I am - but then they would want me to think that, wouldn't they?) that the Royal Family aren't really reptilian lizards as some loons say, but some of the black ops type stuff that people theorise can't ALL be wrong, can it??

over a year ago

That's what "they" want you to believe

Wouldn't I have to be one of "they" :p"

again, that's what "they" want yo to believe

over a year ago

I saw it on the Internet, so it's true

over a year ago

"On my home planet we stopped using aeroplanes once we unlocked the secret of live teleportation......

As for cloud seeding etc.....we decided not to bother as it created havoc on laundry drying day,,,, ... "

ooo which planet, i may know it as i have been around the galaxy a couple of times.

over a year ago

"

There is a whole lot more to this story, do some research people. "

Operative word there is "story".

Doing research on a subject like this is flawed.

The only available research to ACTUALLY research is other people's theories.

over a year ago

"Some of the biggest criminals in history do not have a criminal record, things happen in plain sight. Just look at the Saville & Westminster peodopile "conspiracys"

All it takes is to open your eyes, do some research and decide for yourself. Don't rely on the t.v or news papers to tell you, really think they care for your health and safety?"

But your "research" has been to take the unfounded word of some people on the Internet.

Heck it's not even a consistent conspiracy to begin with.

so far my research has been to crawl through most of the major civil aircraft and speak to numerous ex air force and defence contractors.

(You'd be surprised how often we get idiots telling us that contrails are chemicals being dumped from our planes)

So far my research leads me to believe this is yet another idiotic theory.

over a year ago

Incidentally and purely without reason I just thought I'd mention that the words

'Conspiracy theories '

anagrams to

'Hypocrite's scenario' ......

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Is the sky going to fall in?

over a year ago

Dark matter, you cant show ppl the truth, you find out when you want to.....IF CHEMTRAILS existed it would also.mean 9/11 was an inside job lol

over a year ago

Unfortunately many people refuse to see what is painfully obvious. Scientists are finding off the chart levels of Aluminium, Barium and Strontium in wildlife, vegetation, soil and drinking water. These toxins are known to cause cancer and alzheimers when ingested. The Ozone layer is way more damaged than we have been lead to believe, NASA has just recorded the highest UV sun rays on earth. UV rays cause skin cancer.

The information is out there for you to see, by being silent as a citizen that gives your full consent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30197085

over a year ago

chemtrails dont bother me as.....since everything we put into the air we gained from the land.....its actually non toxic anyway......same as the ozone bollocks, some folks will fear anything they are told to fear

over a year ago

human negativity causes cancer, positivity cures it.....its not hard to do the mathmatical solution

over a year ago

i'm more worried about frakking

over a year ago

Hello Dark Matter,

Aluminium, used to make cooking utensils, among many other things that we eat and drink from? Barium is given internally to enable X rays to give discernible images of the stomach? I think we all know that we risk getting cancer from overexposure to sunlight, welding arcs etc.

You need a balanced approach and not get too worked up about all the scaremongering.

Alec

over a year ago

"Unfortunately many people refuse to see what is painfully obvious. Scientists are finding off the chart levels of Aluminium, Barium and Strontium in wildlife, vegetation, soil and drinking water. These toxins are known to cause cancer and alzheimers when ingested. The Ozone layer is way more damaged than we have been lead to believe, NASA has just recorded the highest UV sun rays on earth. UV rays cause skin cancer.

The information is out there for you to see, by being silent as a citizen that gives your full consent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30197085"

I trust you lead a sedentary existence to avoid contributing towards the global apocalypse....

over a year ago

"Unfortunately many people refuse to see what is painfully obvious. Scientists are finding off the chart levels of Aluminium, Barium and Strontium in wildlife, vegetation, soil and drinking water. These toxins are known to cause cancer and alzheimers when ingested. The Ozone layer is way more damaged than we have been lead to believe, NASA has just recorded the highest UV sun rays on earth. UV rays cause skin cancer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30197085

I trust you lead a sedentary existence to avoid contributing towards the global apocalypse.... "

just being aware....is more than most are doing........

over a year ago

can someone organise...a "conspiracy meet"

over a year ago

"i'm more worried about frakking"

Don't be worried it's going to make me a lot of money. We will all be fine I promise.

Just make sure you stock up on some bottled water

over a year ago

Some folk just have way too much spare time on their hands !

If this is our one and only chance to enjoy life , we sure as hell won't be spending it looking at conspiracy theories

over a year ago

Don't understand condensation at high altitude - must be chemtrails and global conspiracy!

Cloud seeding was attempted in the 60's and proven not to work. Besides, surely if it was supposed to be an attempt to save us all from the horrors of global warming or climate change our world leaders and econmentalists would be welcoming it with open arms...

over a year ago

"Some folk just have way too much spare time on their hands !

If this is our one and only chance to enjoy life , we sure as hell won't be spending it looking at conspiracy theories "

we have time on our hands mibby cos we dont go to work like slaves....

over a year ago

frakkin is an issue as it causes earthquakes doh

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

It is impossible to argue with a conspiracy theorist.

Waste of server space.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 15:56:50]

over a year ago

If this is our one and only chance to enjoy life , we sure as hell won't be spending it looking at conspiracy theories

we have time on our hands mibby cos we dont go to work like slaves.... "

Or maybe we do go to work so we don't have to live like slaves

over a year ago

mibby because a theorist looks into the opposing info....where as everyone else just opens the gappin hole in their face without thought....

over a year ago

Or maybe we do go to work so we don't have to live like slaves "

lol..that makes no sense....if ye work...you ARE a SLAVE

over a year ago

In the words of the specials "it's all a load of bollox and bollox to it all"

over a year ago

lol..that makes no sense....if ye work...you ARE a SLAVE"

pay taxes to yer master eh?

over a year ago

pay taxes to yer master eh?"

Ah I get it .... So if you don't work , don't pay taxes then you are free .

Just as well some of us don't mind being slaves to keep those who live a free life can do so !

over a year ago

pay taxes to yer master eh?"

How do you get by without working though?

over a year ago

pay taxes to yer master eh?

Ah I get it .... So if you don't work , don't pay taxes then you are free .

Just as well some of us don't mind being slaves to keep those who live a free life can do so !"

sorry sweetheart, yer wrong...i'm self employed and keep my taxes to pay for my OWN life......nae slave here

over a year ago

as long as folks dont mind being slaves, masters wont mind owning slaves

By *eepfoughtMan
over a year ago

Burnley

Darkmatter, please actually make yourself aware of the science behind the theories you espouse, as they are painfully easy to tear apart. The chemtrail conspiracy is a joke and it amazes me that people can't even get behind the simple physics of how a contrail in formed.

Next you'll be going on about faked moon landings and how Elvis swapped places with an impersonator called Sebastian Haff.

over a year ago

Even if i can get one person to spread the word i will be happy. I can't force people to believe something they don't understand.

People have always had to fight for the truth throughout history.

Life is too short for worrying, but when this is affecting all our health and our children's health it's no laughing matter.

over a year ago

"as long as folks dont mind being slaves, masters wont mind owning slaves"

Not wishing to burst your bubble here , but pretty much everything you own you paid tax on .

We are also self employed , and employ over 50 slaves

over a year ago

its not fair to poke fun at folks.....every theory has validity while the masses refuse to think and research for themselves......wasnt that long ago scientists were being laughed at for proposing the earth was a sphere...

over a year ago

"as long as folks dont mind being slaves, masters wont mind owning slaves

Not wishing to burst your bubble here , but pretty much everything you own you paid tax on .

We are also self employed , and employ over 50 slaves "

well hoorahh...ye must be so proud....dinny attempt tae burst ma bubble hen.....you'd need to know ma bubble first....i dont do taxes thanks...i dinny have an owner

By *eepfoughtMan
over a year ago

Burnley

Then learn the truth.

Study the physics and chemistry, rather than relying on second hand rants.

There are plenty of things that can affect our health and our children's health, why not crusade against real threats instead of trying to shine a light on a story that was made up years ago for a giggle.

over a year ago

you're awesome benefit system pays for my stuff...thanks so much for slaving so i can enjoy my free life

over a year ago

"its not fair to poke fun at folks..... "

Pot kettle black and the comments about cancer higher up. Facepalm.

We need a cull lol

over a year ago

"its not fair to poke fun at folks.....

We need a cull lol"

or mibby just an openmind and some perspective would do

over a year ago

We need a cull lol

or mibby just an openmind and some perspective would do "

Not engaged in the convo just read it and saw the bile you spit at people for having their own opinion. Which mibby they entitled to x

over a year ago

Conspiracy Theorists spreading inane theories are on the payroll of oil companies to get more people on their pcs, phones and tablets, using up power, taking up server resources. All designed to make us all use more electricity.

over a year ago

We need a cull lol

or mibby just an openmind and some perspective would do

Not engaged in the convo just read it and saw the bile you spit at people for having their own opinion. Which mibby they entitled to x"

bile?....spat???

oh please do copy and paste.....

over a year ago

"Conspiracy Theorists spreading inane theories are on the payroll of oil companies to get more people on their pcs, phones and tablets, using up power, taking up server resources. All designed to make us all use more electricity.

"

would you not say.. that any discussion would be benefitial?

over a year ago

"Darkmatter, please actually make yourself aware of the science behind the theories you espouse, as they are painfully easy to tear apart. The chemtrail conspiracy is a joke and it amazes me that people can't even get behind the simple physics of how a contrail in formed.

Next you'll be going on about faked moon landings and how Elvis swapped places with an impersonator called Sebastian Haff. "

I'm quite aware of the difference between Chem-trails and Con-trails. Contrails - are naturally formed at high altitudes (30,000+ feet) when hot, humid air from a jet's exhaust is momentarily crystallized by contact with cold air. Con-trails quickly evaporate, lasting only a minute or so, as the ice crystals melt. It is the same reaction taking place when you see your breath in the winter. Con-trails are also reffered to as 'vapor-trails' and 'condensation-trails.'

Chem-trails are not natural, they are formed at 15-20,000ft lower than the normal 30,000ft cruising altitude. They also do not dissipate.

over a year ago

"Darkmatter, please actually make yourself aware of the science behind the theories you espouse, as they are painfully easy to tear apart. The chemtrail conspiracy is a joke and it amazes me that people can't even get behind the simple physics of how a contrail in formed.

Next you'll be going on about faked moon landings and how Elvis swapped places with an impersonator called Sebastian Haff.

I'm quite aware of the difference between Chem-trails and Con-trails. Contrails - are naturally formed at high altitudes (30,000+ feet) when hot, humid air from a jet's exhaust is momentarily crystallized by contact with cold air. Con-trails quickly evaporate, lasting only a minute or so, as the ice crystals melt. It is the same reaction taking place when you see your breath in the winter. Con-trails are also reffered to as 'vapor-trails' and 'condensation-trails.'

Chem-trails are not natural, they are formed at 15-20,000ft lower than the normal 30,000ft cruising altitude. They also do not dissipate.

"

Contrails and condensation can form at any altitude.

over a year ago

True, contrails can form at any altitude and they disappear after a few minutes, Chemtrails do not. Chemtrails may be the reason that over half the world and over half the U.S. have been experiencing drought for the past 2 years. Witnesses have reported watching chemtrails fall through cumulus clouds, leaving the real clouds "skinny" and within a few minutes totally gone. Typically, storm clouds build and mix with the chem ingredients, resulting in a grey, uniform "mucky" sky which doesn't rain.

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"True, contrails can form at any altitude and they disappear after a few minutes, Chemtrails do not. Chemtrails may be the reason that over half the world and over half the U.S. have been experiencing drought for the past 2 years. Witnesses have reported watching chemtrails fall through cumulus clouds, leaving the real clouds "skinny" and within a few minutes totally gone. Typically, storm clouds build and mix with the chem ingredients, resulting in a grey, uniform "mucky" sky which doesn't rain. "

So glad I don't have so much time to waste looking up rubbish, I prefer to fill my brain with properly proven scientific facts

over a year ago

I am sure that all our governments are conspiring to create clouds in the sky. It makes perfect sense.

I'm off out to meet Elvis down the pub.

over a year ago

"True, contrails can form at any altitude and they disappear after a few minutes, Chemtrails do not. Chemtrails may be the reason that over half the world and over half the U.S. have been experiencing drought for the past 2 years. Witnesses have reported watching chemtrails fall through cumulus clouds, leaving the real clouds "skinny" and within a few minutes totally gone. Typically, storm clouds build and mix with the chem ingredients, resulting in a grey, uniform "mucky" sky which doesn't rain.

So glad I don't have so much time to waste looking up rubbish, I prefer to fill my brain with properly proven scientific facts "

science only offers fiction......if you dont look at the findings personally.....then you are just a sheep believing exactly what yer told to

over a year ago

"True, contrails can form at any altitude and they disappear after a few minutes, Chemtrails do not. Chemtrails may be the reason that over half the world and over half the U.S. have been experiencing drought for the past 2 years. Witnesses have reported watching chemtrails fall through cumulus clouds, leaving the real clouds "skinny" and within a few minutes totally gone. Typically, storm clouds build and mix with the chem ingredients, resulting in a grey, uniform "mucky" sky which doesn't rain. "

So you've just changed your mind about the facts. Previously you said contrails o ly form above 30,000ft and now you're agreeing that they can form at any altitude.

If I told you they were made of marshmallow would you also change your mind again?

Chemtrails are a myth dreamed up by a bored comedian to entertain himself and other reasonable people....

By *hornycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Negativity causes cancer? Hmmm don't agree with that at all, had several family members die of this plus my own Father is currently terminally ill with it so don't think it's wise to put generalist sweeping statements on here like that

By *ike4362ukMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

Everything is a conspiracy, until it happens to you.."

No, it's barking lunacy.

So is any idea to spray sulphates to try any counter climate change. Anybody else remember the damage caused by acid rain in the 70s? That's why any scientist worth his salt will decry geo-engineering, too many gotchas and unknowns.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa. *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa......

no!

over a year ago

he...in your own words...sees it as a disease......thats a negative action x

over a year ago

It's a good job being an idiot doesn't cause cancer.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"So the moral of this story is be happy and cancer will be cured"

Didn't some Australian woman who spouted this rubbish recently admit she'd never had cancer? Its irresponsible to state this sort of thing, as it prevents people who need treatment from seeking it. Cancer is caused by mutated cells. Sometimes that mutation is speeded up by outside influences such as genetics and smoking. Sometimes its not.

over a year ago

but you dont have to let them teach you lies.....lol...folk are so childish sometimes

over a year ago

"Negativity causes cancer? Hmmm don't agree with that at all, had several family members die of this plus my own Father is currently terminally ill with it so don't think it's wise to put generalist sweeping statements on here like that

can you prove your father is in no way negative? i have as much right to say that as another does in saying that smoking causes cancer

So the moral of this story is be happy and cancer will be cured

You can all cancel your race for life applications now

They never thought us that at medical school

well they wouldnt....its not value for money is it"

Do you actually know how cancer form?

If so explain to be how any thoughts negative or otherwise can make this happen?

I'm genuinely interested to hear

over a year ago

"It's a good job being an idiot doesn't cause cancer. "

Hey, just be happy ... And get knocked down by a bus.

over a year ago

You allow them to teach you lies, what is your justification?

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

wondered when someone would bring up this topic...no one seems to be bothered to report it in the mainstream media and most people are to dumb to realise whats going on even tho its all around them they dont see it .wish we could have our blue skies back ..now all we get is un-natural straight clouds that criss-ross the skies as far as the eye can see , followed by milky a white haze that blocks put the sun ..

over a year ago

plenty of evidence online to prove otherwise..you dont have to look too hard find it... just open your eyes

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 20:05:52]

over a year ago

"wondered when someone would bring up this topic...no one seems to be bothered to report it in the mainstream media and most people are to dumb to realise whats going on even tho its all around them they dont see it .wish we could have our blue skies back ..now all we get is un-natural straight clouds that criss-ross the skies as far as the eye can see , followed by milky a white haze that blocks put the sun .."

I'm in London now looking at a perfect blue sky.

over a year ago

"wondered when someone would bring up this topic...no one seems to be bothered to report it in the mainstream media and most people are to dumb to realise whats going on even tho its all around them they dont see it .wish we could have our blue skies back ..now all we get is un-natural straight clouds that criss-ross the skies as far as the eye can see , followed by milky a white haze that blocks put the sun ..

I'm in London now looking at a perfect blue sky. "

yes they do have days off .. keep looking

over a year ago

Ah the good old days of a London pea souper!

I remember when I was a lad....

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Is anybody else concerned about what is happening to our skies in the name of climate change? Chemicals are being sprayed out of planes to create fake clouds, which blocks out sunlight and supposedly cools the earth.

There is a whole lot more to this story, do some research people. This is going on in plain sight, and it is effecting your health and your children's. "

The David Icke site is thattaway...

over a year ago

Can I play my Essex card and ask a stupid question? Why would they do this? Who are we supposed to be blaming and who profits from it?

over a year ago

"wondered when someone would bring up this topic...no one seems to be bothered to report it in the mainstream media and most people are to dumb to realise whats going on even tho its all around them they dont see it .wish we could have our blue skies back ..now all we get is un-natural straight clouds that criss-ross the skies as far as the eye can see , followed by milky a white haze that blocks put the sun ..

yes they do have days off .. keep looking "

Really ?

over a year ago

yes they do have days off .. keep looking "

And their day off is conveniently when someone looks.

over a year ago

plenty of evidence online to prove otherwise..you dont have to look too hard find it... just open your eyes "

Lol love it, evidence online I build the damn things you tell me where the tank is and I'll go look.

I am literally sat stareing at one right now

By *eepfoughtMan
over a year ago

Burnley

*evidence online* is a laughable concept. I've met consultants and gurus who learned their trade online, but were taken apart in an instant by anyone with real knowledge.

I'm not going to try and educate you, you're entitled to your beliefs, after all, but try doing a little more research and you'll see where you're going wrong.

over a year ago

Hhhmmmm why make them visible at all? Just use Panther Piss.

over a year ago

"*evidence online* is a laughable concept. I've met consultants and gurus who learned their trade online, but were taken apart in an instant by anyone with real knowledge.

I'm not going to try and educate you, you're entitled to your beliefs, after all, but try doing a little more research and you'll see where you're going wrong.

"

You're my new hero

over a year ago

Reality is a bitter pill. The doctrines in Hinduism states that we are currently meandering through the age of Kalyug. Our collective attempts to avoid destruction is futile.

"Burn out, don't fade away" Ref; Highlander

over a year ago

"*evidence online* is a laughable concept. I've met consultants and gurus who learned their trade online, but were taken apart in an instant by anyone with real knowledge.

"

This post wins it.

over a year ago

This post wins it.

"

Seconded

By *ackspopCouple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Where did I put my popcorn "

Sharesies!

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"True, contrails can form at any altitude and they disappear after a few minutes, Chemtrails do not. Chemtrails may be the reason that over half the world and over half the U.S. have been experiencing drought for the past 2 years. Witnesses have reported watching chemtrails fall through cumulus clouds, leaving the real clouds "skinny" and within a few minutes totally gone. Typically, storm clouds build and mix with the chem ingredients, resulting in a grey, uniform "mucky" sky which doesn't rain.

So glad I don't have so much time to waste looking up rubbish, I prefer to fill my brain with properly proven scientific facts

science only offers fiction......if you dont look at the findings personally.....then you are just a sheep believing exactly what yer told to "

How else would one look at them?

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

science only offers fiction......if you dont look at the findings personally.....then you are just a sheep believing exactly what yer told to

How else would one look at them? "

.if you dont look at the findings personally...this was the quote I intended to post but it wouddn't allow me too post it.

Post new Message to Thread