Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why single me get all the shit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

it fucks me right off big time just sent nice msg fuck all doing with sex something i think we get on well about i like get know here but fuck all but are block for what being nice really lol

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some women dont chat to men who aint photo verified/pictures on profile,and going from what you just wrote on here,im guessing your not the one,most women would meet,many many many men on here they could meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"it fucks me right off big time just sent nice msg fuck all doing with sex something i think we get on well about i like get know here but fuck all but are block for what being nice really lol "

If your message was anything like this post it probably got deleted for being incomprehensible.

Try having some pictures and you've been here 2 months yet your profile says your going to write it "soon"

Reply privately

over a year ago

If your message was anything like this post then its no surprise...it doesn't make sense and sounds like you've had a few.

People block for many reasons, none suitability is one. Just take it you were not for them and move on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If your message was anything like this post then its no surprise...it doesn't make sense and sounds like you've had a few.

People block for many reasons, none suitability is one. Just take it you were not for them and move on. "

well said

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Most read the profile before the message. If there's no information, no effort, well...says lazy dreamer: block.

There's more words in this unintelligible thread than your profile. Be honest: are you REALLY surprised at being blocked?!!

Reply privately

By *hoe_nixCouple
over a year ago

leeds

"it fucks me right off big time just sent nice msg fuck all doing with sex something i think we get on well about i like get know here but fuck all but are block for what being nice really lol "

sounds like you've had a few too many shandies

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Put as much effort and energy into your profile as you have on this thread, then you'll get on more successfully.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Josh, don't fall for it - just go by your own experiences here and keep your head above the crap.

Site rules state no reply, which will include blocking, is the Fab norm, when there's no interest. Senders can be the most wonderful people in the world, with interests in saving kittens etc, but will get the same response from people who are overloaded - probably no reply and a block.

You have to become immune to the pain and accept it for what it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

you thought, they obviously didn't

move on

Reply privately

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

. As you have at least swear words in this post , it is probably indicative of your attitude in general. What does swearing achieve ?. You will need good pictures and a much more detailed profile.

Reply privately