Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hasn't happened yet!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have yet to have a bad one. Touch wood. No pun intended.

over a year ago

We've been very lucky , if you don't include the dog incident.

By *inkxRabbitWoman
over a year ago

Wok-ish Horsell temporarily

I've had a few. The guy who took me back to his and then couldn't rise to the occasion, the pair who took me out in a limo couldn't either.

Nothing is worse than the guy who forced me to perform a sex act by forcibly pushing my head down. Bastard came all over my top and it stunk! Ugh I don't know what he was carrying but I didn't want it.

Oh. Then there was the guy I met in a pub who took me back to his and fingered me so hard, despite my protests, that it took me 2 months to recover.

That was two years ago. I'm much more careful now.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yep... Had a few that's not gone as expected, but chalk it up to experience and move on

over a year ago

Yep I've had one, you live and learn!!

over a year ago

Worst 1 was a guy that had what must have been 20 year old pics on his profile. He stunk too.

over a year ago

Had a couple who couldnt be bothered to dress for the occassion, she in an old grey dress and he in scruufy shorts and tee shirt,

No play, but the food was OK, lol.

but we think there is nothiong worse than those who arrange a meet then don't show, for us Time is VERY precious.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

1. Met this 'couple' in a hotel. Walked in he was just there. Was not even the man i had seen in the pics! Then surprise surprise the girl never showed. She then had the cheek to message me the next day and asked me to verify her!!

2. Met this gorgeous couple, had way too much to drink. Got up to the bedroom & I had to run to the bathroom to be sick

3. Met this girl at a hotel. I was there for about half hour when her boyfriend turned up. That was never part of the deal

Don't think there's anymore haha xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"We've been very lucky , if you don't include the dog incident. "

Come on you have to tell us! x

over a year ago

Met her, liked her, fucked her, it was awesome!

And that was my worst meet

over a year ago

"Met her, liked her, fucked her, it was awesome!

And that was my worst meet"

And hers.

over a year ago

"Met her, liked her, fucked her, it was awesome!

And that was my worst meet

And hers. "

There is room for more than one shit shag on here

over a year ago

"What's your worst meet you've had? I have a few "

1st out dogging and a rude ##@#@ wouldn't take the word no. He had to in the end.

2nd was at a local spa and he turned into a panda and ate, shot and left.

3rd, well, never being treated like that again, got his kicks and bish bash bosh, was home time.

I have had some very successful meets and I have some lovely reliable swinging friends now who are part if my regular life

over a year ago

Only the one. He was pretty forceful but totally underestimated me...

over a year ago

One where we went out and she spent the night racially abusing the taxi driver, got absolutely shit faced (think she'd drank a lot before I turned dup) staged me off to everyone we encountered kept falling over about 40 minutes after going out I was getting back in a taxi back to hers to pick my bike up and straight home.

over a year ago

Mine was a threesome with two single people where the woman was an absolute nutjob. She also was very jealous for some reason. Kind of put me of FFM threesomes for now.

By *egan2743Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Although I've had a number of amazing meets there are a couple of disappointments!

1) guy was so small we physically couldn't do anything, he overcompensated by being aggressive in the bedroom, rather scared me.

2) rough nipple play, the guy kept biting, pinching and twisting them so hard it was painful not enjoyable, after asking him to be more Gently he didn't get the point so the bra went back on!!!

3) (save the best for last!!!) a regular had such a tight foreskin it never came fully down over the head. One Day we were being quite passionate and it slipped all the way down but wouldn't go back! After an hour I said enough was enough as it was going purple so drove him to a&e!!!

By *neplusserMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Met a couple at a hotel for a gb they had arranged. Anyway all was going well, but the cleaner must have clocked what was going on after seeing few guys entering the same room. Whilst we were all in full flow, one of the members of staff banged the door shouting out that we had to leave.

A bunch of her colleagues must have found out what was going on, so on the way out they all gathered by the reception to be nosey. It felt like the walk of shame!

over a year ago

My first meet was a guy who took me to a hotel, tried to get me to do it in the carpark instead. Then spent 10 minutes in reception trying to give them a fake address (should have just left then :/ lol) Then, after pretty crap sex he confessed that he was married and felt really guilty and wished he hadnt done it! Oh and then he deleted his profile the next day! Haha. I'm amazed i met anyone else xx

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

There was the guy who turned up looking pretty lush a real stud muffin. I invited him in feeling pretty chuffed, made small talk and offered him a cup of tea. Five minutes later after giving him his tea he asked me for a kiss which I did so willingly. He grunted turned bright red and then apologised and left. He had cum. I am not sure whether it was the tea or the kiss.

Then there was the pipe fitter who bored me for hours with his tales of pipe fitting. He even went to his van to fetch some piping and then proceeded to tell/ show me in details just how he connected pipes etc. My sister usually calls during a meet to see if I need an 'emergency' excuse but that night she was late!

By *neplusserMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm guessing there was no clearing of the pipes that night then!

Post new Message to Thread