Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My work colleague has just confessed she is bi.....has no idea I am.....I'm scared to say cos I fancy the pants off her.....but is it right to ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Crack on get yourself in there ha If u don't u will do a me and think awww shit I should have done this that and other ha! Saying that it's work so it's a dubious subject

over a year ago

"Crack on get yourself in there ha If u don't u will do a me and think awww shit I should have done this that and other ha! Saying that it's work so it's a dubious subject"
I sit opposite her.....just be awkward.....so confused!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd not mix business and pleasure but you could let her talk about it and be encouraging if she wants to talk.

over a year ago

Just because you're both bi doesn't mean that you're going to get it on. Perhaps it might just nice to have someone to chat to about it?

over a year ago

"Crack on get yourself in there ha If u don't u will do a me and think awww shit I should have done this that and other ha! Saying that it's work so it's a dubious subjectI sit opposite her.....just be awkward.....so confused!"

Ha don't take advice off me bye the way it will go wrong lol! Maybe flirt and something may pop out of her cake oyle and u will be in there Thats the plan anyway!

over a year ago

"My work colleague has just confessed she is bi.....has no idea I am.....I'm scared to say cos I fancy the pants off her.....but is it right to ?"

Perhaps she told you because she fancies you?!

Either way, you may just be someone she felt comfortable talking to about the subject

over a year ago

Dn't do it! Awkward times? Ooh no not opposite you too! mondays would never be the same if you fell out, would they?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"My work colleague has just confessed she is bi.....has no idea I am.....I'm scared to say cos I fancy the pants off her.....but is it right to ?"

why are you scared? what makes you think it will make any difference to your relationship now?

over a year ago

"Just because you're both bi doesn't mean that you're going to get it on. Perhaps it might just nice to have someone to chat to about it? "
she has no idea I'm on this sort of site ! She's off to swingers club Saturday with her new man to have ff fun !

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Just because you're both bi doesn't mean that you're going to get it on. Perhaps it might just nice to have someone to chat to about it? she has no idea I'm on this sort of site ! She's off to swingers club Saturday with her new man to have ff fun !"

Good for her,hope she has lots!

Post new Message to Thread