Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The average cock picture

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As in the averagely endowed cock pic...

I can understand folks admiring and thus wanting to see a tasteful picture of a large (or very large) engorged member amongst a series of well taken pictures in a gallery of someone who interests them sexually.

However, if one is perhaps averagely endowed and therefore their cock isn't as much of a defining feature - would it be an effective use of ones gallery if they uploaded onto it a picture of their average sized, albeit very well shaved, cock?

I feel it's wise to be honest, but is it wise to be so up front?

*readies himself to remove all cock pics!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As in the averagely endowed cock pic...

I can understand folks admiring and thus wanting to see a tasteful picture of a large (or very large) engorged member amongst a series of well taken pictures in a gallery of someone who interests them sexually.

However, if one is perhaps averagely endowed and therefore their cock isn't as much of a defining feature - would it be an effective use of ones gallery if they uploaded onto it a picture of their average sized, albeit very well shaved, cock?

I feel it's wise to be honest, but is it wise to be so up front?

*readies himself to remove all cock pics!

"

Give me a buff torso any day of the week.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

You look yummy to me

over a year ago

"

Give me a buff torso any day of the week. "

Didn't realise a buff torso compensated in such a way..!! I'll get working on it ASAP!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's your profile and your choice. If you like it, why not show it off? For all those in the forum who will say 'yuk no', there will be many, many more who will say 'yum, yes' and who look at your profile but make no use of the forum.

over a year ago

"

Give me a buff torso any day of the week.

Didn't realise a buff torso compensated in such a way..!! I'll get working on it ASAP! "

Torso and thighs please

over a year ago

"It's your profile and your choice. If you like it, why not show it off? For all those in the forum who will say 'yuk no', there will be many, many more who will say 'yum, yes' and who look at your profile but make no use of the forum."

Hmm wise

I do like it... Though I've never been one to flaunt it particularly..

over a year ago

"It's your profile and your choice. If you like it, why not show it off? For all those in the forum who will say 'yuk no', there will be many, many more who will say 'yum, yes' and who look at your profile but make no use of the forum."

Not ladies. We have this discussion in chat a wee bit the consensus is no to Raging hardon pics. Rhubarb comes in all shapes and sizes but its still rhubarb.

over a year ago

My cock pics have more fabs than any of my other photos. And if you look at the top fabbed pics of men nearly all are cock shots.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"My cock pics have more fabs than any of my other photos. And if you look at the top fabbed pics of men nearly all are cock shots.

"

And most of the fabs are made by men.

Women, in general, are not fans of cock photos and do not find them a turn-on.

over a year ago

"My cock pics have more fabs than any of my other photos. And if you look at the top fabbed pics of men nearly all are cock shots.

Women, in general, are not fans of cock photos and do not find them a turn-on."

True that completely!! Put a new pic up and oo sound ive got 5 Fab's! Look who from and it's all men!!

over a year ago

Totally..It is not a unique selling point we are giving it from a ladies point of view.

over a year ago

I've never fabbed a full on cock pic . They do nothing for me. . But each to their own.

Her

over a year ago

Funny how often women request them when chatting.

What's said on the forum and what happened across the site are often completely at odds.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"It's your profile and your choice. If you like it, why not show it off? For all those in the forum who will say 'yuk no', there will be many, many more who will say 'yum, yes' and who look at your profile but make no use of the forum.

Not ladies. We have this discussion in chat a wee bit the consensus is no to Raging hardon pics. Rhubarb comes in all shapes and sizes but its still rhubarb. "

I disagree! !! But I don't like the dismembered closeups, I want the raging hard-on *attached* to the buff torso!!

over a year ago

"It's your profile and your choice. If you like it, why not show it off? For all those in the forum who will say 'yuk no', there will be many, many more who will say 'yum, yes' and who look at your profile but make no use of the forum.

Not ladies. We have this discussion in chat a wee bit the consensus is no to Raging hardon pics. Rhubarb comes in all shapes and sizes but its still rhubarb.

I disagree! !! But I don't like the dismembered closeups, I want the raging hard-on *attached* to the buff torso!! "

Noted!!!

Alas my current one(s) are of the dismembered raging hard-on variety!

over a year ago

Seems a happy medium is a cock pic that's not scarily close...

Apologies for any frights I may have caused!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Seems a happy medium is a cock pic that's not scarily close...

Apologies for any frights I may have caused!! "

My cock is medium and I'm happy with it. My cock is on show in all it's magnificent glory (if you zoom in).

over a year ago

My cock is medium and I'm happy with it. My cock is on show in all it's magnificent glory (if you zoom in). "

Zoooooom!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My cock is medium and I'm happy with it. My cock is on show in all it's magnificent glory (if you zoom in).

Zoooooom!

"

I don't think mine is my main attraction - but a photo is available on request

over a year ago

I'm so glad my cock is smooth and quite good looking, so many horrible cocks on here

over a year ago

I am a cock picture lover!

I get bored with 20 pictures of the same position, so I like to think guys would mix it up with body pictures and a couple bum pictures.

And said above the top fab pics on guys is cocks, so they can't be that bad!

I understand people getting fed up of cock pictures, but in my opinion a cock picture is just as important as a face picture.

over a year ago

"I disagree! !! But I don't like the dismembered closeups, I want the raging hard-on *attached* to the buff torso!! "

This! Nothing sexy about a picture of a dick without seeing what it's attached to.

over a year ago

"I'm so glad my cock is smooth and quite good looking, so many horrible cocks on here "

How ungentlemanly of you.

I'm sure they speak well of you.

over a year ago

"I'm so glad my cock is smooth and quite good looking, so many horrible cocks on here

"

There are some bad ones tho, I particularly feel a bit sick at seeing the shiny inflamed red ones

over a year ago

"I'm so glad my cock is smooth and quite good looking, so many horrible cocks on here

There are some bad ones tho, I particularly feel a bit sick at seeing the shiny inflamed red ones"

"Smooth and quite good looking" does that apply to you as a whole?

over a year ago

There are some bad ones tho, I particularly feel a bit sick at seeing the shiny inflamed red ones

"

Sheesh...get a room the two of ya!!

Preferably with a large bed, I'd like to join in too

over a year ago

Preferably with a large bed, I'd like to join in too "

You detected flirting from this?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/15 08:07:12]

over a year ago

"

"

Perhaps I was being optimistic... Is that so bad?

over a year ago

"

"

Not at all....I like optimism.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I can only say when I have a cock picture up I get more profile views, if I want to cut down I put up my face picture

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

My cock's pretty average but I've got it on display if people want to see it.

Some will like it and some won't but I don't do it for them. I show it because I want to

over a year ago

"My cock's pretty average but I've got it on display if people want to see it.

Some will like it and some won't but I don't do it for them. I show it because I want to "

Ha...so you're a flasher?

over a year ago

I removed my cock pics after a flood of messages saying 'Is that it?"; "It looks like a cock only smaller!"; " If I had a cock that small I'd teach my arse to piss!"

I won't even go near what was said to cause me to remove the rest of my non-cock pics

I now don't get any derogatory messages......none at all in fact. Result

over a year ago

Back to the main theme of the thread, I've a very normally sized, shaped, coloured and proportioned cock. Sometimes post cock pics, but mainly keep them mostly under wraps,showing the bulge or outline.

Just enough so that you can see that it's a nice cock which is good for stroking, fucking and sucking

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Some will like it and some won't but I don't do it for them. I show it because I want to

"

Kind of...I certainly like getting it out!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Some will like it and some won't but I don't do it for them. I show it because I want to "

The best reason to display any picture on here

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I removed my cock pics after a flood of messages saying 'Is that it?"; "It looks like a cock only smaller!"; " If I had a cock that small I'd teach my arse to piss!"

I won't even go near what was said to cause me to remove the rest of my non-cock pics

Stand by.....

I now don't get any derogatory messages......none at all in fact. Result "

over a year ago

If I look back to my past meets, I've tended not to meet those with cock pics on display. I hear the gay/TV/TS love them though!

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"If I look back to my past meets, I've tended not to meet those with cock pics on display. I hear the gay/TV/TS love them though!"

A lot of women love them too. They just don't generally want to see twenty of them on someone's profile.

over a year ago

My cock is too AWESOME to take an average pic

over a year ago

Kind of...I certainly like getting it out! "

Noted.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I see the benefit of having one or a very small number of cock pics in a guy's profile. Some cocks are less appealing, whether due to size or other factors. You may as well filter out mismatches at the earliest point - this saves everyone's time and effort. Better to get no meets than one doomed to failure.

It's wise to just use good pics that reflect well on you. If you don't, it's potentially profile suicide. This means honesty but showing your overall merits. If you have one bad pic, it could kill your chances, so redo it, until you capture the essence of you that is likely to be more attractive to most. It is spin, to a limited ext but your profile will have impact, so you may as well aim to ensure that it's effective and has the power to let others sense they understand your physique and like it.

If you have a weaker aspect, don't use a more blurred pic, or crop it, so that it's somehow distorted. Be confident that someone will like you and keep taking shots until you get one that's reasonable, honest and most attractive - albeit you will never please everyone.

over a year ago

"

Not at all....I like optimism.

"

Yay - something in common!

over a year ago

"I see the benefit of having one or a very small number of cock pics in a guy's profile. Some cocks are less appealing, whether due to size or other factors. You may as well filter out mismatches at the earliest point - this saves everyone's time and effort. Better to get no meets than one doomed to failure.

It's wise to just use good pics that reflect well on you. If you don't, it's potentially profile suicide. This means honesty but showing your overall merits. If you have one bad pic, it could kill your chances, so redo it, until you capture the essence of you that is likely to be more attractive to most. It is spin, to a limited ext but your profile will have impact, so you may as well aim to ensure that it's effective and has the power to let others sense they understand your physique and like it.

If you have a weaker aspect, don't use a more blurred pic, or crop it, so that it's somehow distorted. Be confident that someone will like you and keep taking shots until you get one that's reasonable, honest and most attractive - albeit you will never please everyone. "

True

over a year ago

I'd say I prefer a full body photo including cock. I think being in the minority on here though it depends what you are looking for. Plenty of men will like looking at your cock. Most of my female friends prefer a face photo or body photo.

over a year ago

"I'd say I prefer a full body photo including cock. I think being in the minority on here though it depends what you are looking for. Plenty of men will like looking at your cock. Most of my female friends prefer a face photo or body photo. "

Once the six pack is back, that'll be the next one I'll aim for...

Lovely boobages by the way!

over a year ago

Mine isn't massively big, it's average, but told it's nice looking as cocks go. I keep my cock pics hidden in my friends gallery, people know what they're getting if they request or accept my friendship. I'm rather proud of my new piercing however and did have that on public show for a few hours......in my gallery, not Asda I must quickly add!!

over a year ago

Mine have gone back into hiding!

over a year ago

"Mine have gone back into hiding! "

Have you been swimming?

over a year ago

"Mine have gone back into hiding!

Have you been swimming?"

Can't swim

Why do you ask..?

over a year ago

Have you been swimming?

Can't swim

Why do you ask..?"

Swimming can cause shrinkage.

over a year ago

Have you been swimming?

Can't swim

Why do you ask..?

Swimming can cause shrinkage."

Just turned the heatIng off... Cold floor boards have a similar effect!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 08:44:58]

over a year ago

To test the theory I uploaded a cock pic, a bum pic and a face/torso pic.

Cock pic has surged into the lead, face/torso is second and bringing up the rear (heh) is the bum pic.

over a year ago

"To test the theory I uploaded a cock pic, a bum pic and a face/torso pic.

Cock pic has surged into the lead, face/torso is second and bringing up the rear (heh) is the bum pic."

Science wins... but now I've taken down the cock pic, I'm a tad nervous about putting it back on again!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like cock pics. Especially when in a mouth or pussy, all bright and shiny.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Women, in general, are not fans of cock photos and do not find them a turn-on.

Funny how often women request them when chatting.

What's said on the forum and what happened across the site are often completely at odds."

I've never asked for a cock pic.

That said, I can see why someone might want to see once they're considering meeting.

I find unsolicited cock pics, especially with a first message and when there's more than one or two, an absolute turn-off. It usually gets the sender blocked.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"To test the theory I uploaded a cock pic, a bum pic and a face/torso pic.

Cock pic has surged into the lead, face/torso is second and bringing up the rear (heh) is the bum pic."

What's the distribution of male to female fabs for each pic?

over a year ago

I put mine on my profile not particularly to entice people, but just so they can see what they might be getting if they choose to meet me... seems only fair to let people make an informed decision...

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I put mine on my profile not particularly to entice people, but just so they can see what they might be getting if they choose to meet me... seems only fair to let people make an informed decision..."

One in four photos is fair enough though. Plus it's a decent photo and not a close up just of your cock. Nothing wrong with it at all.

It's guys who have 50 photos of theirs, mostly more or less identical, a cock avatar and no other photos that are unappealing. More so when they send 20 of those photos with a first message.

They get bonus points if some of the photos are of them oozing or shooting cum, show the pool of cum on themselves or in their hand, show their cock protruding from a thatch of hair, show the cock small and floppy and/or show their trousers round their knees or the toilet bowl in the shot.

over a year ago

"I put mine on my profile not particularly to entice people, but just so they can see what they might be getting if they choose to meet me... seems only fair to let people make an informed decision...

One in four photos is fair enough though. Plus it's a decent photo and not a close up just of your cock. Nothing wrong with it at all.

It's guys who have 50 photos of theirs, mostly more or less identical, a cock avatar and no other photos that are unappealing. More so when they send 20 of those photos with a first message.

They get bonus points if some of the photos are of them oozing or shooting cum, show the pool of cum on themselves or in their hand, show their cock protruding from a thatch of hair, show the cock small and floppy and/or show their trousers round their knees or the toilet bowl in the shot."

well I can't argue with any of that!

Post new Message to Thread