Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Despicable?

Jump to newest

By *but OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ashford

Reading through the profiles we often find what appears to be blokes for whatever reason creating a "couples?" profile. What bothers me is some of them are obviously posting photographs of their partners/wives without their knowledge.

Just wondering if you would find this acceptable, if you discovered your partner doing the same?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I limit my analysis of profile information to an assessment of potential compatibility.....

I don't spend time deconstructing information on profiles which don't match what I'm looking for....

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

How do you know that is what they're doing for sure? I only ask as I cannot really tell, an inclination perhaps but nothing more. Any such suspicion however, does rulebout any thought of a potential meet on our part.

Him

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

"What bothers me is some of them are obviously posting photographs of their partners/wives without their knowledge.

"

How can you know this just from looking at at photo?

over a year ago

Surely there doing it with consent ??? If not then there shit people and not worth meeting

over a year ago

"What bothers me is some of them are obviously posting photographs of their partners/wives without their knowledge.

How can you know this just from looking at at photo?"

We'd be interested in know that to. Maybe everyone thinks we're really fakes. That would explain the lack of messages from people who match our own profile wants.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"

We'd be interested in know that to. Maybe everyone thinks we're really fakes. That would explain the lack of messages from people who match our own profile wants."

Hey, you're at an advantage to us we've not even got a cock in the pics they're all of Mrs N but she knows they're on here. Honest!

over a year ago

"

We'd be interested in know that to. Maybe everyone thinks we're really fakes. That would explain the lack of messages from people who match our own profile wants.

Hey, you're at an advantage to us we've not even got a cock in the pics they're all of Mrs N but she knows they're on here. Honest! "

Curious to see you Mr. Nevaquit!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Reading through the profiles we often find what appears to be blokes for whatever reason creating a "couples?" profile. What bothers me is some of them are obviously posting photographs of their partners/wives without their knowledge.

Just wondering if you would find this acceptable, if you discovered your partner doing the same?"

No I wouldn't.

over a year ago

My wife secretly set up this profile without my knowledge. I don't have the slightest clue that it even exists

Post new Message to Thread