Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

photo/video

Jump to newest

By *abes in the wood OP   Woman
over a year ago

wales

i here for advice recently last year was video of me from here found out it was family member but i been told by sister more of me video as my youngest sister threaten to tell my best friend which will destroy my friendship for good as these video photo was send to family member and friends using falst name to facebook to get them to add video were loaded but did get them remove but now i scared as could be more that they been taking pic of my profile to their phone dont know where i stand on this .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Couldn't understand any of that sorry

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ehh?

over a year ago

wales

sorry what it is if i think photo/video of me on here could i do anything about it if still about as last year photo video of me send to my family certain friends

over a year ago

Rather than worry about a situation you feel unable to control, I would suggest deleting all your social media accounts and step away from the internet until such times as you feel comfortable accepting the risks we all face when posting information that can identify us in the public arena...

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Ok I'm going to guess what you mean and try to help.

This site doesn't host videos, so if a personal video is being passed to family members then it's not from this site.

If someone else is using your photos then report the photo and profile to admin.

If someone is stealing your photos and showing family members then you need to hide your profile and seriously think about deleting it and starting again.

Hope that helps

By *arkinberksMan
over a year ago

Ascot

People need to realise that anything store or place on websites is not going to be guaranteed secure. If you put photos on a site, they are easily copied and can then be circulated on places you might prefer they were not. Not only that, you have little recourse. Bottom line is don't upload unless you are happy for anyone (boss, partner, parents, kids etc.) to see it.

over a year ago

wales

video recorded of their phone while on cam room so much as other part family found out after they though i left the site my youngest sister now but found out last year it was family member she added friends of mine send it to facebook which got reported yes my spelling grammar rubbish but i might have to close this profile as they threaten to tell my best mate which could ruin my friendship.

over a year ago

"video recorded of their phone while on cam room so much as other part family found out after they though i left the site my youngest sister now but found out last year it was family member she added friends of mine send it to facebook which got reported yes my spelling grammar rubbish but i might have to close this profile as they threaten to tell my best mate which could ruin my friendship."

It might be worth telling them that publishing compromising material of others without their consent is now a criminal offence. If they still persist, go to the police.

over a year ago

"video recorded of their phone while on cam room so much as other part family found out after they though i left the site my youngest sister now but found out last year it was family member she added friends of mine send it to facebook which got reported yes my spelling grammar rubbish but i might have to close this profile as they threaten to tell my best mate which could ruin my friendship.

It might be worth telling them that publishing compromising material of others without their consent is now a criminal offence. If they still persist, go to the police."

over a year ago

wales

Thank for all for your advice much appreciated

over a year ago

Good luck!

Post new Message to Thread