Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Race perferences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive notice that a few people on this have issues with mixing

Like if someone writes on there profile i only play with black or white they get abused for being racist which i think is dumb

What does everyone else think ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Ive notice that a few people on this have issues with mixing

Like if someone writes on there profile i only play with black or white they get abused for being racist which i think is dumb

What does everyone else think ??"

I only play with Black or White and don't give a flying f**k what those who are not, think

over a year ago

I only play with Black or White and don't give a flying f**k what those who are not, think"

Exactly thats the best attitude to have

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We will only meet little Green people, call us Racist we really don't give a Toss

GreenGoddess n Gimp

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Ah, preferences can he a batch sometimes

over a year ago

"Ah, preferences can he a batch sometimes "

Yes it can deep down everyone has a preference !

over a year ago

I'll be honest here. I have never fancied anyone who isn't white. Also I've never fancied anyone with no arms or a flat chest. But I would never put "no blacks" or "only big tits" remarks on my profile or anything. Who does that?. If I get a message from somebody I don't fancy. Then I tell them that they are not my type.

One day I may meet somebody I fancy who generally isn't my type, so you'd be an idiot to flat out reject all those people you think you won't fancy at the first hurdle. We all have images in our head of what we like and don't. I say just keep it in your head. Because you don't want to go around upsetting people.

over a year ago

"I'll be honest here. I have never fancied anyone who isn't white. Also I've never fancied anyone with no arms or a flat chest. But I would never put "no blacks" or "only big tits" remarks on my profile or anything. Who does that?. If I get a message from somebody I don't fancy. Then I tell them that they are not my type.

One day I may meet somebody I fancy who generally isn't my type, so you'd be an idiot to flat out reject all those people you think you won't fancy at the first hurdle. We all have images in our head of what we like and don't. I say just keep it in your head. Because you don't want to go around upsetting people. "

Well said

over a year ago

The whole race thing is sad, it shouldn't be an issue, due to personal issues that I am dealing with in my own way and time I don't generally date black women, yet if June sarpong or skin from skunk anansi were to approach me I would be all wobbly kneed lol.

The thing is, you never know who you are going to find atractive so don't discount them on race it makes no sense but don't start screaming at people for having a preference just chill out everybody, life is hard enough as it is

over a year ago

I have no particular preference, if someone catches my eye and has a personality to match, that is all that matters.

Superficial stuff like religion, politics or what team they support holds no significance. I want to broaden my horizons not restrict them

over a year ago

I quite like the egg and spoon race,,,,,,, and I'm not bad in a sack race.....

But the 3 legged race has me beat every time....

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I quite like the egg and spoon race,,,,,,, and I'm not bad in a sack race.....

But the 3 legged race has me beat every time.... "

I thought you'd be good at that one

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I find the use of the term 'mixing' more offensive than anyone stating a preference on their profile tbh!

A

over a year ago

I find the use of the term 'mixing' more offensive than anyone stating a preference on their profile tbh!

A"

What else would you call it ?

over a year ago

I thought you'd be good at that one "

I keep tripping over and landing underneath the person I'm strapped too,,,,,

over a year ago

I keep tripping over and landing underneath the person I'm strapped too,,,,, "

Lol

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

What else would you call it ? "

I wouldn't.

You could have deleted the first line of your original post and the question would be the same.

Or you could have just stated that some on here like to question others preferences.

Using the word 'mixing' will set the tone for any contributions as it's setting a precedent that people are essentially racist.

A

over a year ago

"I'll be honest here. I have never fancied anyone who isn't white. Also I've never fancied anyone with no arms or a flat chest. But I would never put "no blacks" or "only big tits" remarks on my profile or anything. Who does that?. If I get a message from somebody I don't fancy. Then I tell them that they are not my type.

One day I may meet somebody I fancy who generally isn't my type, so you'd be an idiot to flat out reject all those people you think you won't fancy at the first hurdle. We all have images in our head of what we like and don't. I say just keep it in your head. Because you don't want to go around upsetting people. "

Exactly this. Everyone has a preference, whether black or white, age etc. I wouldn't rule anyone out, because if you do, you may miss out on someone that really works for you, regardless of colour, age.

However one of the terms I can't get my head around and I've seen it several times....'my wife has already been blacked'. Of course I know what it means, but just doesn't feel right, somehow. Maybe it's just me.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I keep tripping over and landing underneath the person I'm strapped too,,,,, "

Being such a skinny b***h, I doubt you could do much harm; xxx

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

One day I may meet somebody I fancy who generally isn't my type, so you'd be an idiot to flat out reject all those people you think you won't fancy at the first hurdle. We all have images in our head of what we like and don't. I say just keep it in your head. Because you don't want to go around upsetting people.

Exactly this. Everyone has a preference, whether black or white, age etc. I wouldn't rule anyone out, because if you do, you may miss out on someone that really works for you, regardless of colour, age.

However one of the terms I can't get my head around and I've seen it several times....'my wife has already been blacked'. Of course I know what it means, but just doesn't feel right, somehow. Maybe it's just me."

What happened to your wife? I honestly don't know what that means?

over a year ago

Being such a skinny b***h, I doubt you could do much harm; xxx "

Get a room you two

over a year ago

It's a matter of preference.

I'm not attracted to Black Women which might seem ironic.

I never have been.

It's preference.

If I see a profile where they only meet white men, well see, that's called preference too.

By *earboynottinghamMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Doesn't really matter but I would like to be able to exclude profiles which are not seeking someone of my ethnicity from search results.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

However one of the terms I can't get my head around and I've seen it several times....'my wife has already been blacked'. Of course I know what it means, but just doesn't feel right, somehow. Maybe it's just me.

What happened to your wife? I honestly don't know what that means?"

It used to mean being covered in shoe polish but I guess it means something else here.

By *earboynottinghamMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"It's a matter of preference.

I'm not attracted to Black Women which might seem ironic.

"

That is more common than you might expect.

over a year ago

Being such a skinny b***h, I doubt you could do much harm; xxx "

Yes but if they land on top in such a way our naughty bit touch it can be quite embarrassing trying to recover composure when its the local Vicar..

I really don't know why he insists on such tight strapping...

over a year ago

Personally we only meet black men, just our preference, nothing against white or any other race , husband is white but its our personal preference to have black men on white woman, hope this doesn't make us racist as we are not.

over a year ago

Ive never been attracted to anyone other than white men and women . I have plenty of friends of diffferent races and some are really beautiful.. its not about being racists because I am far from it .. its just my preferance ! Same way not attracted to blonde women

over a year ago

I'm attracted to anyone who has a pulse but that's me being easy (Mr) .

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I'm attracted to anyone who has a pulse but that's me being easy (Mr) . "

Are you discerning enough to go for roughly 72 beats per minute or anything from 20 upwards will do?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Being such a skinny b***h, I doubt you could do much harm; xxx

Yes but if they land on top in such a way our naughty bit touch it can be quite embarrassing trying to recover composure when its the local Vicar..

I really don't know why he insists on such tight strapping... "

Oh, I know why he does I'll PM to enlighten you

over a year ago

"I'm attracted to anyone who has a pulse but that's me being easy (Mr) .

Are you discerning enough to go for roughly 72 beats per minute or anything from 20 upwards will do? "

I'd start with 10 lol

over a year ago

I've only ever slept with and will only ever sleep with white guys over 6 foot with dark hair, thick bushy eyebrows, handsome with a big dick and athletic body type.

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I notice that some guys don't sleep with men. Does that make them sexist?

By *eembabyWoman
over a year ago

Brum

I'm mixed raced I only ever go with white

men it's just preference everyone's got a type ..

over a year ago

2 mile chases, especially the queen Mother Champion Chase at Cheltenham. Requires the best jumping because of the speed they go.

over a year ago

"I notice that some guys don't sleep with men. Does that make them sexist?

"

Makes them choosy

over a year ago

Sorry but we only meet beings that human and humane. No offence to other but this is our preference.

over a year ago

To be politically correct and truly non-biased, everyone should be forced to have intimate relations with all genders and all races, whether they like the idea or not.

over a year ago

My race preference has always been Formula1.

over a year ago

Even short people?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"To be politically correct and truly non-biased, everyone should be forced to have intimate relations with all genders and all races, whether they like the idea or not."

bad, bad idea; i not like

over a year ago

I only go for black men and when I was meeting and had it stated in my profile I was abused a lot and called racist!

But that doesn't go for everyone. Some people said they loved the idea of me with a black guy lol.

over a year ago

We have played with every ethnicity and thoroughly enjoyed all .

But we have age limits and so on and certainly only play with those we feel attracted to .

So although race / colour doesn't come into it for us , there are other factors .

Post new Message to Thread