Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you say you've had a bad meet?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hiya, I was just curious, after reading some verifications going into great detail about how wonderful their meets are, do people ever leave bad veris? I know we can't name and shame but, what would you write in a veri if you were trying to make it clear that, for instance, the guy looked more like his father?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"

Hiya, I was just curious, after reading some verifications going into great detail about how wonderful their meets are, do people ever leave bad veris? I know we can't name and shame but, what would you write in a veri if you were trying to make it clear that, for instance, the guy looked more like his father?! "

If you cant say something nice......... xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Hiya, I was just curious, after reading some verifications going into great detail about how wonderful their meets are, do people ever leave bad veris? I know we can't name and shame but, what would you write in a veri if you were trying to make it clear that, for instance, the guy looked more like his father?! "

i have once on a previous profile he was useless and wouldnt leave me alone after

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

All my meets have been really good, I have jokingly left a bad verification but I think most see it as a joke

over a year ago

Ive had 2 bad meets this year both have left the site afterwards. One got jealous his gf wasnt giving him enough attention. And the other was a couple who was very d*unk

over a year ago

"

Hiya, I was just curious, after reading some verifications going into great detail about how wonderful their meets are, do people ever leave bad veris? I know we can't name and shame but, what would you write in a veri if you were trying to make it clear that, for instance, the guy looked more like his father?!

If you cant say something nice......... xx "

This made me smile lots!!!.....soooo true tho! xxx

over a year ago

"

It doesn't matter what you write, they wouldn't have it on display!! Ha! I wouldn't leave a verification, and I would also point out to them why it was bad.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

We like a social first, ever since the "looked like been dragged through a hedge backwards" incident

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I refused to give someone a verification recently and that was after we had discussed why the encounter wasn't the best and why I stopped the play

I said no but I was tempted to do one seeing as he was seemed desparate for it,don't think he would have shown it though

over a year ago

Even a shit veri will give you a green tick and you needn't display it. So pointless really.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

If a meet was that bad I didn't want to leave a veri - mainly so others wouldn't think they were OK, I wouldn't leave a veri at all.

They could still not display a shit veri, and it would show as a meet.

over a year ago

All my meets are outside of fab and yes some are bad some r good, its not like u gonna see them again, at least its another bed notch mark

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

As it stands, the system is highly unlikely to show anything but glowing verifications, but if it were differently organised with a meet-booking record made on the site, followed by a report that would appear irrespective of the recipient's approval, then a much greater variety of estimation might well result that would make the content more informative....not in every case, but in a good deal more than is currently the case

over a year ago

I haven't had what I'd call a bad meet. My only really negative experience on here was the one who stood me up, so there was no meeting going on

This is the reason I take verifications with a pinch of salt. No one would bother leaving a bad one because no one would display it.

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

We had one bad meet.. He promised the earth.. A very specific planned outdoor meet... He turned up.. Delivered little and very quick... That sometimes happens and that not the issue but he did a runner ... Then asked us to veri him.... Didn't as what would we say?

over a year ago

"As it stands, the system is highly unlikely to show anything but glowing verifications, but if it were differently organised with a meet-booking record made on the site, followed by a report that would appear irrespective of the recipient's approval, then a much greater variety of estimation might well result that would make the content more informative....not in every case, but in a good deal more than is currently the case"

I wod hate that. How would you relax if you knew a report was being written about you.

Would a fab representative turn up with s clipboard ?

over a year ago

"We had one bad meet.. He promised the earth.. A very specific planned outdoor meet... He turned up.. Delivered little and very quick... That sometimes happens and that not the issue but he did a runner ... Then asked us to veri him.... Didn't as what would we say? "

Yep, it's hard/difficult!!!!!! Lol isn't it? I think the best comment so far has to be, "if you've nothing good to say, say nothing!" xxx

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"As it stands, the system is highly unlikely to show anything but glowing verifications, but if it were differently organised with a meet-booking record made on the site, followed by a report that would appear irrespective of the recipient's approval, then a much greater variety of estimation might well result that would make the content more informative....not in every case, but in a good deal more than is currently the case

I wod hate that. How would you relax if you knew a report was being written about you.

Would a fab representative turn up with s clipboard ? "

No rep, no clipboard.

The meet arrangement would be recorded online and would be the only way of then submitting a report which would then be displayed.

You'd get a much more rounded assessment, probably most of them fine, but with the opportunity to include downsides if there were any.

It seems to work on other sites.

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

All my meets here have always been good.Only had one bad meet an that was with some one from another site.I walked out before anything happened.I did leave a rude message about her on that site.The bedding looked like it had not seen the washing machine in months,the rest of house was no better.

over a year ago

"As it stands, the system is highly unlikely to show anything but glowing verifications, but if it were differently organised with a meet-booking record made on the site, followed by a report that would appear irrespective of the recipient's approval, then a much greater variety of estimation might well result that would make the content more informative....not in every case, but in a good deal more than is currently the case

No rep, no clipboard.

The meet arrangement would be recorded online and would be the only way of then submitting a report which would then be displayed.

You'd get a much more rounded assessment, probably most of them fine, but with the opportunity to include downsides if there were any.

It seems to work on other sites."

What sort of a report though ?

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

No rep, no clipboard.

What sort of a report though ? "

Exactly the same format as a verification is now.

over a year ago

No rep, no clipboard.

Exactly the same format as a verification is now."

And you had no say in whether it was displayed or not ?

over a year ago

And then we'd all become products listed on Amazon.

"Easy to use but not worth what I paid."

"Would recommend to all my mates. My sister had a go and her first thought was wow- fab!"

"How do I return this?"

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"As it stands, the system is highly unlikely to show anything but glowing verifications, but if it were differently organised with a meet-booking record made on the site, followed by a report that would appear irrespective of the recipient's approval, then a much greater variety of estimation might well result that would make the content more informative....not in every case, but in a good dezal more than is currently the case

No rep, no clipboard.

And you had no say in whether it was displayed or not ? "

None.

The meet will have taken place and in all probability a good verification would be logged, as is always the case now, but it does give the opportunity to include aspects which would lead to it not being displayed under the existing system, which it seems to me is at the heart of the OP.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/04/15 18:17:23]

over a year ago

Hehehe I've only had one awful meet, his pictures must have been about 10 years out of date... To the point even he apologized for it...

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried not to be so shallow, but it was crap. Lol won't be making that mistake again!

I verified something along the lines of "showed up as arranged, but you really need to update those pictures wink wink". funnily enough, he didn't display it

over a year ago

"As it stands, the system is highly unlikely to show anything but glowing verifications, but if it were differently organised with a meet-booking record made on the site, followed by a report that would appear irrespective of the recipient's approval, then a much greater variety of estimation might well result that would make the content more informative....not in every case, but in a good dezal more than is currently the case

No rep, no clipboard.

None.

The meet will have taken place and in all probability a good verification would be logged, as is always the case now, but it does give the opportunity to include aspects which would lead to it not being displayed under the existing system, which it seems to me is at the heart of the OP."

Dreadful idea.

You could basically write anything you wanted about someone and the whole site could see it.

The jealous and clingy types would love it though.

over a year ago

Bad meet = no veri! Lol

over a year ago

Most my meets have been good any that were not good I was polite after meet face to face and said I would not meet again but thanks for meeting because at least they turned up and I left veri saying lovely couple trutned up etc. No I would rather not leave veri than lie.

over a year ago

"Hehehe I've only had one awful meet, his pictures must have been about 10 years out of date... To the point even he apologized for it...

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried not to be so shallow, but it was crap. Lol won't be making that mistake again!

I verified something along the lines of "showed up as arranged, but you really need to update those pictures wink wink". funnily enough, he didn't display it "

This sounds very familiar!! Lol xx We live and learn .......

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

No rep, no clipboard.

None.

The meet will have taken place and in all probability a good verification would be logged, as is always the case now, but it does give the opportunity to include aspects which would lead to it not being displayed under the existing system, which it seems to me is at the heart of the OP.

Dreadful idea.

You could basically write anything you wanted about someone and the whole site could see it.

The jealous and clingy types would love it though. "

Well you could write anything you want that's true, but unless you'd given them real cause to despise you, why would they write anything but the truth about how they perceived the way the meet went, and if it does include negative points, then it'd be a much more honest account.

As I understand it, isn't that the point of this thread?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

No rep, no clipboard.

It seems to work on other sites."

What other sites?

over a year ago

"Hehehe I've only had one awful meet, his pictures must have been about 10 years out of date... To the point even he apologized for it...

I verified something along the lines of "showed up as arranged, but you really need to update those pictures wink wink". funnily enough, he didn't display it

This sounds very familiar!! Lol xx We live and learn ....... "

I don't go ahead if they turn up and are below expectations...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yes, I have had a bad meet, did I verify? Nope

over a year ago

Not had very many bad meets but once a guy had walked in the pouring rain for a mile to get to us ...he was a bit smelly to say the least ...I didnt have the heart to turn him away but wish I had after as I felt sick ...not to be repeated

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"We like a social first, ever since the "looked like been dragged through a hedge backwards" incident "

Always have a social meet first. Dodged many a bullet. Still recovering from the Robert Redford lookalike in his pictures who looked like Albert Steptoe Snr in reality!

over a year ago

"Not had very many bad meets but once a guy had walked in the pouring rain for a mile to get to us ...he was a bit smelly to say the least ...I didnt have the heart to turn him away but wish I had after as I felt sick ...not to be repeated"

That's when you suggest shower sex.

over a year ago

"Not had very many bad meets but once a guy had walked in the pouring rain for a mile to get to us ...he was a bit smelly to say the least ...I didnt have the heart to turn him away but wish I had after as I felt sick ...not to be repeated

That's when you suggest shower sex. "

I will next time

over a year ago

Not a bad meet but meets we wouldn't repeat.

We don't play unless we are both happy so if we use out code word ?? there will be no playing.

over a year ago

No rep, no clipboard.

None.

Dreadful idea.

Well you could write anything you want that's true, but unless you'd given them real cause to despise you, why would they write anything but the truth about how they perceived the way the meet went, and if it does include negative points, then it'd be a much more honest account.

As I understand it, isn't that the point of this thread?"

Just a little example of how this could be abused.

We arrange to meet a single fella/woman. All parties turn up on time. We decide for our own reasons that we don't want to play.

Then they leave this veri. "Mrs P stinks off piss and Mr P turned up naked with a Johnny already attached to his erect cock"

This would be displayed to the whole site and we couldn't do anything about it.

over a year ago

"Not had very many bad meets but once a guy had walked in the pouring rain for a mile to get to us ...he was a bit smelly to say the least ...I didnt have the heart to turn him away but wish I had after as I felt sick ...not to be repeated

That's when you suggest shower sex. "

Hell yeah!!! We have a big bath too ??

over a year ago

Question marks? That was supposed to be

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Mrs T has a single profile for her webcam malarky, 'Camcubus'.

Tbh it's become the fifth emergency service for some fellas yet they rarely give her a veri considering how many of them she brings off on Friday nights. If they do verify she will give one back.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"We like a social first, ever since the "looked like been dragged through a hedge backwards" incident

Always have a social meet first. Dodged many a bullet. Still recovering from the Robert Redford lookalike in his pictures who looked like Albert Steptoe Snr in reality! "

did you say "oh you dirty old man"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/04/15 21:07:33]

over a year ago

Not a bad one.

One where her pics were. ...ermmm different about a year ago.

We had drinks but not sex. I wasn't attracted.

I was upfront about it without being rude or obnoxious.

We had drinks and watched tv and slept in the hotel as it was already booked.

over a year ago

Heaps of them...

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

No rep, no clipboard.

None.

Dreadful idea.

As I understand it, isn't that the point of this thread?

Just a little example of how this could be abused.

We arrange to meet a single fella/woman. All parties turn up on time. We decide for our own reasons that we don't want to play.

Then they leave this veri. "Mrs P stinks off piss and Mr P turned up naked with a Johnny already attached to his erect cock"

This would be displayed to the whole site and we couldn't do anything about it.

"

Yes indeed that could conceivably happen, though aborted meets like that are most likely very rare, and what's more, you could post your account of the same meet on his profile.

Although his account of the meet would be negative, and if written as you describe, pretty unbelievable, it would hopefully be one bad verification amongst a range of highly positive ones, and thereby stand out as all the less credible.

I'm not saying abuse of the system would be impossible, but it might make the content of verifications generally a good deal more helpful than it is now, particularly by unveiling any irritating no-shows.

Post new Message to Thread