Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What phone!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's that time again! Time for a new phone... So I'm debating carrying on being a sheep and looking at the IPhone 6, can anyone recommend it or is it that good I can't pass it up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tep121Man
over a year ago

manchester

I'd pass on the iPhone. Any of them. There are much better phones on the market. The current iPhones are roughly 2 years behind most android phones.

However, it's whatever floats yer boat. If u want one, get one..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree with above

over a year ago

Samsung S6 Edge, great looking phone and loads of cool features. Upgrading my S5 to one soon.

over a year ago

I have always rebelled against iPhones, previously had blackberry and Samsung Galaxy. However this time I relented and got an iPhone and got the 6+.

I totally regret this and would go back to a Samsung in a heartbeat.

Like previous person said, iPhones are now behind the times, so much you can't do on them. And camera, graphics and screen resolution are poor compared to my old Samsung, so I can only imagine how good they are on the new one.

over a year ago

Depends what you want it for

By *tep121Man
over a year ago

manchester

My gs4 is coming up to 2 years old. It's faster than the new iPhone, got better camera, screen resolution is twice as good, and it's got nfc, facial recognition n heaps of other tech. IPhone have only just brought the nfc into them. My gs4 out performs the new iPhone.. how bad is that?

By *tep121Man
over a year ago

manchester

Went into phone ship to have a gander at it not long after it was launched. The guy in the shop asked what I had n he looked at me n said why would u wanna swap it for that?

Also not gonna go for the gs6. Looks good but they have built it like the iPhone. Can't add an external memory card..

By *isterTeaseMan
over a year ago

Chigwell

Every mobile phone company is making a better & cheaper phone than apple

over a year ago

I just got the s6 edge. Amazing phone ^_^ some really nice features. Very fast and powerful processor and nice sleek design

But I guess I'm a little biased had Samsung every phone owned :p

Personally think they are one of the most innovative phone manufacturers around.

Just my 2 cent

over a year ago

I have always had Android from day one.

As limited (functionality wise) as the iPhone is the operating system is more reliable and faster than Android.

So it really depends on what you plan on doing with the phone. But personally despite laggy Android I would still go for the S6.

By *tep121Man
over a year ago

manchester

How much u paying for the edge? I do like that phone but don't wanna pay over 35 a month for it

over a year ago

"Went into phone ship to have a gander at it not long after it was launched. The guy in the shop asked what I had n he looked at me n said why would u wanna swap it for that?

Also not gonna go for the gs6. Looks good but they have built it like the iPhone. Can't add an external memory card.."

External memory is only useful for images and videos.

If you prefer downloading many apps then a larger internal memory is much better. The S6 starts at 32GB and the S6 Edge 64GB which is more than sufficient.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

My son has the iPhone 6.

Don't do it....!! Android better all day long x

By *tep121Man
over a year ago

manchester

Checked prices out. Never able to afford one until next year when prices drop. I'll wait till then. Not paying £60 a month for phone. Can get sky for cheaper than that..

By *tep121Man
over a year ago

manchester

"My son has the iPhone 6.

Don't do it....!! Android better all day long x"

I have had an iPhone before. So I can actually say this. Once you have had 1 iPhone, u have had all of them. There's nothing new on any of them, and they are pretty much all the same as the last one.

Their motto should be: ripping people off for a phone you already have...

By *appyguy17Man
over a year ago

walthamstow

I have an iphone 5c and i,m really pleased with it....

Facetime is so good and works everywhere.

I,m abroad at the moment and my son is in Argentina and we keep in contact on facetime...so easy and so good...and it costs nothing

over a year ago

Android all the way. So more advanced than Iphones.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have to admit when I had the S4 think it was I did notice the camera was better and the overall speed was better, always having an external memory card was great but I just couldn't get to grips with android I don't know why.

over a year ago

"

I have had an iPhone before. So I can actually say this. Once you have had 1 iPhone, u have had all of them. There's nothing new on any of them, and they are pretty much all the same as the last one.

Their motto should be: ripping people off for a phone you already have..."

you should email your suggestion to Apple, I'd love to see what the reply, if at all lol

Post new Message to Thread