Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why the big tits obsession

Jump to newest

By *ord_Pussylick OP   Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Why has the world become obsessed with big tits? I think they should be in proportion to your body as a rule. Variety is the spice of life after all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You been watching channel 5?!

over a year ago

Trowbridge

LOL, yes, and Diablo is having studs in his head...

over a year ago

Oh that did turn my stomach

over a year ago

Some of us ladies can't help but have big boobs,its a curse really, but I love them (Mrs)

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

i wasnt aware that the world was obssessed with them

over a year ago

Trowbridge

Perhaps its the men whose Ladies have big ones, they always suggest its got to be a turn on..

over a year ago

Just because they're beautifull......I think so anyhow.

By *eyondCuriousWoman
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Big boobs make me smile...

Her x

over a year ago

Some of us never asked for Big ones.

over a year ago

Can't help your genetic make up

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Theres more to munch on ,

over a year ago

I thought men were just obsessed with boobs, whatever their size

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I thought men were just obsessed with boobs, whatever their size "

we are , big or small I love them all.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

We can't help it, it's inbuilt from birth big breasts are the equivalent of looking at a succulent feast prepared just for you.

Of course as we grow up tastes change, personally size isn't any kind of issue for me I love all bewbs.

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

Question: Why do men like big breast and tight pussy?

Answer: Because most of them have a big mouth and a small dick

over a year ago

this. I can appreciate them all, whatever the size!

If any lady extends me the honour of letting me have access to them then I'm always hugely appreciative and love them all! Hurray for boobies!! ( . ) ( . )

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

As humans we are obsessed with the size of things. No idea why. People equate bigger with better I guess. It's all total bollocks.

I couldn't care less about the size of a woman's breasts. Some I may find more aesthetically pleasing than others but I'm always more interested in the actual woman who they belong to

over a year ago

Men like boobies full stop

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I'm not boob size obsessed small to large as long as they a nice shape its all good

over a year ago

The world minus 1 cos I'm not bothered by sizes of any attribute of a playmate.

over a year ago

"Some of us never asked for Big ones."

Yup this. I hate mine at times.

over a year ago

What is the problem with married guys on here ? I am married with a wife who is genuinely not interested in sex. With her blessing I am hoping to find a lady for some naughty fun. If you have your partners blessing what is the problem ??

Perhaps people should trust the guy to tell the truth ( like I always do ) what do ladies want a note from your wife giving her permission , surely not !!!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Why has the world become obsessed with big tits? I think they should be in proportion to your body as a rule. Variety is the spice of life after all."

Sod proportion

over a year ago

"What is the problem with married guys on here ? I am married with a wife who is genuinely not interested in sex. With her blessing I am hoping to find a lady for some naughty fun. If you have your partners blessing what is the problem ??

Perhaps people should trust the guy to tell the truth ( like I always do ) what do ladies want a note from your wife giving her permission , surely not !!!! "

Post on wrong thread much?

over a year ago

"What is the problem with married guys on here ? I am married with a wife who is genuinely not interested in sex. With her blessing I am hoping to find a lady for some naughty fun. If you have your partners blessing what is the problem ??

Perhaps people should trust the guy to tell the truth ( like I always do ) what do ladies want a note from your wife giving her permission , surely not !!!! "

what's that got to do with big tits

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

" what's that got to do with big tits "

Perhaps he boobed?

over a year ago

I really don't want to complain about the way men fixate on big tits...

... because that make it ok for me to say that I only want big cocks...!!!

over a year ago

Some of my messages lately just mention my big boobs. Just because it was my avatar pic. I took it down

over a year ago

What the hell has this got to do with breasts??

over a year ago

Well I am very happy that my hubby loves ass and not boobs because my boobs are small but my ass is big. Not all men are interested in just boobs..

over a year ago

Personally I think men are just drawn to women with inate sexual confidence - and there are oodles of ladies who fit the bill on here!

When I first joined fab the guys confused me! The women, like myself, seemed to have a certain physical type - the men less so!

At first I put it down to the assumption that men were just indiscriminate/would sleep with anyone - but I've come to realise that they're choosy in a different way! It's not about the perfect female body or face - it's about the confidence,/ sex appeal that goes with it! So a man can be just as drawn to a slender woman with small boobs as he is to a size 20 woman with big lovely boobs!

And why not?

over a year ago

Sorry, what did you say, I was busy looking at your tits, I mean pics!

over a year ago

I would like bigger ones but happy with what god gave me ..

over a year ago

"Personally I think men are just drawn to women with inate sexual confidence - and there are oodles of ladies who fit the bill on here!

When I first joined fab the guys confused me! The women, like myself, seemed to have a certain physical type - the men less so!

At first I put it down to the assumption that men were just indiscriminate/would sleep with anyone - but I've come to realise that they're choosy in a different way! It's not about the perfect female body or face - it's about the confidence,/ sex appeal that goes with it! So a man can be just as drawn to a slender woman with small boobs as he is to a size 20 woman with big lovely boobs!

And why not? "

I agree with you to a degree - but the women on here definitely hold the balance of power which I think is a factor in the behaviour you see.

An 'average Josephine' (as per your profile!) can afford to be more selective in her choice of men given the ratios and demand out there. Therefore even the 'average Josephines' can demand and, in most cases get, the great bodied, handsome, great personality exceptional men on here irrespective of whether they're sexually confident or not (obviously I'm generalising here but I'm talking about 'on the whole'). I suspect most women get lots of requests before any men know anything at all about how sexually confident they are.

Most men do need to be 'exceptional' in many ways to do well on here - physically and personality wise - whereas the 'average Joes', however respectful, charming etc they are will struggle more. A lady can wait, be selective, and another guy will be along in a while keen to meet. Not always the case for guys unless in that 'exceptional' bracket.

So whilst of course everyone will still have their own standards I would suspect the 'bar' is set at a different height for men and women on the whole.

It's all about Economics, supply and demand. Fab is almost a perfect free market with these market forces playing off against each other so the 'sellers' having limited supply can almost demand any price they want!

To be clear, this isn't a whinge, I and most men accept that's just the way it is and as I said before, this is of course a gross generalisation and everyone is different with their own values, likes and dislikes.

I do agree though that sexual confidence is a hugely attractive trait provided the fine line between confidence and arrogance isn't crossed!

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I didn't ask for big boobs they just grew that way

Before he met me my OH was a bum guy.....luckily I have me one of those too

over a year ago

We live in a McDonalds based society - go large for a little extra. I'm not bitter though

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"We live in a McDonald's based society - go large for a little extra. I'm not bitter though "

No need to be bitter Debs - it's all about quality not quantity but if you can have both, well, it would be rude not to!!

What a body, you sexy minx x x

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Personally I think men are just drawn to women with inate sexual confidence - and there are oodles of ladies who fit the bill on here!

And why not? "

It's all about the whole package and believe it or not - we're not all desperate!

over a year ago

And why not?

It's all about the whole package and believe it or not - we're not all desperate!

"

Which was exactly the point I was making?

over a year ago

"Well I am very happy that my hubby loves ass and not boobs because my boobs are small but my ass is big. Not all men are interested in just boobs.."

It was all about cleavage when I was younger, now bums are way more in fashion. Slim and elegant has never not been popular. It all comes around and goes around

over a year ago

Yep some of us are not in proportion in the other direction.

When I finally get my body sculpted the way I want it, mine tend to vanish even more. It's a bit annoying.

But enough guys on here are complimentary about them and tbh it's really changed my opinion of them - made me very arrogant- I mean a bit more confident *cough* about them and my body shape.

No ones perfect, and few of us are happy with our bodies.

On the up side, at least when I go running I don't have to invest in a really expensive sports bra. There's nothing to bounce or sag!

I call them "anti-gravity boobs".

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Mine are great

According to me and my friends who like them

over a year ago

"I thought men were just obsessed with boobs, whatever their size

we are , big or small I love them all. "