Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Topless for the postman!

Jump to newest

By *atejames007 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sleaford

I have been sunbathing topless all day in the garden! I had a tiny g string on and nothing else, and suddenly I heard a noise from around the house so I turnt around expecting Jay...and it was the postman hehe!

By this point I just giggled and said hello and took the package!

It made me wander...has anyone else had a similar experience where you've accidentally flashed someone you shouldn't or anything similar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lucky him

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"Lucky him "

I was thinking the same thing x

By *pice of life 79Man
over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

Bet that post man was loving it

Ha I'm in Sleaford are you still sunbathing topless I have a package you can unwrap ??

over a year ago

yeah but last time i put it up it got removed! just my balls hanging out

over a year ago

A very good lifetime friend of mine is a postman, he said some housewives would regularly have their gowns a bit too far open or be scantly dressed at the door when he knocked, he ended up seeing two on his round and is now marrying one of them this year, i've been asked to be witness

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I was in bed one morning and a parcel man knocked on the foor, I grabbed my housecoat and answered the door , he smiled and had a quick chat, I shut the door and realised I had the sheer housecoat on that wasn't bought for every day wear.

Being the man Mr Ruggers is, he loved the fact I had flashed everything I had got

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I was doing my candle picture in my hallway. Naked just shoes and lit candle, when a leaflet canvasser came up my path delivering kebab menus of all things!! My front door has glass so can see right through. I just sat very still.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I'm a naturist

So in the past

The postman

The window cleaner

The dustman

The jehovahas witnesses

Iceland delivery

The list is endless

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I was doing my candle picture in my hallway. Naked just shoes and lit candle, when a leaflet canvasser came up my path delivering kebab menus of all things!! My front door has glass so can see right through. I just sat very still. "

You clearly need a pair of reliable camera assistants to enable you to free your creative vision without worry. We're happy to volunteer!

over a year ago

When I used to live in North Herefordshire, we used to have a very attractive lady who used to deliver for ANC. I was sunbathing nude in my back garden when she walked round to find somewhere to leave my parcel, she got a good view of everything and smiled and wished me a good day.

over a year ago

Sleaford

I thought afterwards, I should have offered him a little grope!! Next time I'll just have to apologise for not letting him have a feel! Hehe

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

The postman knocked at my fbs door once. I had to answer wearing just a rather large bath robe. He was fit, I shouldve invited him in

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Only by accident. Once I had just got out of the shower. The towel slipped and I didn't manage to grab it in time. Postman just smiled, went bright red and wished me a nice day with a wink.

Second time I missed the last train after a night out and got stuck at a friend's house. The bedroom I was sleeping in was at the front of the house and the bedroom window stuck out past the front door (where the bed was). Being d*unk, I had stripped off and crawled into bed. She left me sleeping while she went to work and I woke up and turned over to find the postman standing there, staring.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

Does losing your trunks during a 60ft cliff-dive count.....

Although to be fair I've never done one...and if I ever did, I'd wear a full body costume and I'd need to be pushed over the edge........

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

My postman is used to me answering the door in a hastily grabbed towel. he not embarrassed just hands me the parcels and leaves

over a year ago

I wonder if a Post-lady would appreciate the sight my sun-bleached Moobs......

over a year ago

Sleaford

I'm glad im not the only one hehe!!

over a year ago

Starting to wish I was a postman!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I thought afterwards, I should have offered him a little grope!! Next time I'll just have to apologise for not letting him have a feel! Hehe"

So what will you do to make it up to him?

over a year ago

I think i need to become a postman

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

True story...I (Mr) always gets home from work at same time..This one morning saw the postman laughing has he walked down our front path...He had wrapped door looking letter signed..only for my wife to think it was me and opened door fully nude....funny thing is i got blame

over a year ago

"

By this point I just giggled and said hello and took the package"

Christ, you don't stand on ceremony then jammy postman, he only brought a postcard..

over a year ago

Sleaford

"I thought afterwards, I should have offered him a little grope!! Next time I'll just have to apologise for not letting him have a feel! Hehe

So what will you do to make it up to him? "

If he's back this week I'll have to let him have a feel and a kiss goodbye hehe!!

over a year ago

Once worked door to door, yes it is surprising how many women actually don't think before answering the door. Have had my share of towel droppers etc.

Best laugh I had was when a kid opened the door and I asked her if mummy was home. She took me through to the bathroom where mummy was soaking in a hot bath.

PS I have had one or two return calls.........

Post new Message to Thread