Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

clone a willy present

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lady deloreans 'clone a willy' has just made it into her top ten birthday presents of all time lol

I bought it from love honey, I just need to find time to pop a kamagra and make the master mould lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Call me shallow, but I'd much rather receive an altogether larger one than be given a 1:1 scale copy ...

over a year ago

"Call me shallow, but I'd much rather receive an altogether larger one than be given a 1:1 scale copy ... "

Ok your Shallow

Gimp

over a year ago

I got one for my fb at Xmas. I would say they are not designed for larger or girthier men. I ended up having to buy a second kit as well as a bigger tube for the Mold :/

Something to keep in mind. Though they are fun for couples to get involved with ^_^

over a year ago

"Call me shallow, but I'd much rather receive an altogether larger one than be given a 1:1 scale copy ...

Ok your Shallow

Gimp"

It's true I can't deny it.......... I like large cock...

over a year ago

"I got one for my fb at Xmas. I would say they are not designed for larger or girthier men. I ended up having to buy a second kit as well as a bigger tube for the Mold :/

Something to keep in mind. Though they are fun for couples to get involved with ^_^"

what size they for?

over a year ago

Great fun to do but be warned - the molding material goes bloody everywhere and doesn't come off fabrics

Gives a whole new meaning it "seeing it from her perspective...."

over a year ago

"I got one for my fb at Xmas. I would say they are not designed for larger or girthier men. I ended up having to buy a second kit as well as a bigger tube for the Mold :/

Something to keep in mind. Though they are fun for couples to get involved with ^_^

what size they for?"

Well the tube is about 12" long

over a year ago

It's not the length is the girth that's an issue though. I'm not saying I'm huge or anything like that but when hard I was practically touching the sides.

I'm a model maker and know a fair amount about making moulds. Thin areas or gaps in the moulding alginate means leaks when pouring the liquid rubber. Which you definitely don't want. I think it does say on the package the ideal size in terms of how much rubber you get and like I said it's not designed for the bigger equipment. :p

anything over 6/7 inches and I'd suggest getting extra rubber solution. Which by the way the company does sell individually

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

My ex tried to buy one she then changed her mind.

over a year ago

"Great fun to do but be warned - the molding material goes bloody everywhere and doesn't come off fabrics

Gives a whole new meaning it "seeing it from her perspective....""

Oooo are these available to order?

Post new Message to Thread