Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

DIY bdsm

Jump to newest

By *aftigKitty OP   Woman
over a year ago

small village

Just spent the afternoon watching a video series on making your own toys. It was great for a giggle and full of clever creative ideas. Anyone want to share their favourite toy or torture device? Maybe something you made yourself or thought of on the spur of the moment. But please lets go beyond the clothes peg lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does the pain of squeezing my enormous hobbit feet into a pair of sexy killer heels which are way too small for me count as DIY BDSM

over a year ago

Go to POUNDLAND to get creative, clothes pegs, crocodile clips, table tennis sets (2 paddles) canes, rope, hand cufs and all for £6 good times have never been so cheap

over a year ago

It was a real mistake getting the apprentice sub to slam the iron maiden shut on herself

Took 4 gallons of bleach to clean the dungeon floor

over a year ago

Simple nipple sucker

Cut the tip off a syringe (diameter suitable for size of nipple). File the end smooth. Roll a couple of rubber O rings onto the end of syringe. Lick the nipple to arouse and give a seel for the syringe to adhere to.

Place the cut and smoothed end over the nipple and gently suck out the nipple. Then roll down the O ring onto the nipple to keep it in that state and very very sensitive!

Repeat on other nipple and clit too if you wish!

See pics

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Cable Ties..

over a year ago

Do you have the link?

over a year ago

cling film

rubber gloves

elastic bands

over a year ago

small village

[Removed by poster at 11/04/15 22:39:15]

over a year ago

small village

[Removed by poster at 11/04/15 22:39:09]

over a year ago

small village

"Does the pain of squeezing my enormous hobbit feet into a pair of sexy killer heels which are way too small for me count as DIY BDSM "

Yes lol! I'd count it as a serious case of masochism

over a year ago

small village

"Simple nipple sucker

Cut the tip off a syringe (diameter suitable for size of nipple). File the end smooth. Roll a couple of rubber O rings onto the end of syringe. Lick the nipple to arouse and give a seel for the syringe to adhere to.

Place the cut and smoothed end over the nipple and gently suck out the nipple. Then roll down the O ring onto the nipple to keep it in that state and very very sensitive!

See pics "

over a year ago

"Does the pain of squeezing my enormous hobbit feet into a pair of sexy killer heels which are way too small for me count as DIY BDSM

Yes lol! I'd count it as a serious case of masochism "

Martyr for her art

over a year ago

small village

Bondage on a Buck. The "Mistress" is I think unintentionally funny because she is a bit ditzy. But it's creative and funny and I've been giggling all day. Hang in for the end bits where she talks about using things you can find around your home. That's the funniest bit but I've got some wicked new ideas

over a year ago

"Go to POUNDLAND to get creative, clothes pegs, crocodile clips, table tennis sets (2 paddles) canes, rope, hand cufs and all for £6 good times have never been so cheap "

Poundland ping pong paddles break too easily. We're using a butter paddle when we find one she's happy with.

over a year ago

small village

"Simple nipple sucker

See pics

"

Where do you find large bore syringes? They're not sold at B&Q are they?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I was thinking of odds and ends on a shoestring budget - you can always improvise with stuff. Cock rings from many expandable rubber type rings and shoestrings can be tied around a subs balls etc.

Existing clothing can be modified, made more revealing or with easy access provision. Hell, you don't need to even sew, if you're ok with some fraying or good with glue etc.

Some DIY tools have many uses too.

over a year ago

"Simple nipple sucker

See pics

Where do you find large bore syringes? They're not sold at B&Q are they?

"

Maybe buy a silicone gun and find an empty tube in the garage to adapt

over a year ago

Chains and padlocks... Instant cuffs and collars. Bolts from screw fix into the wall give me fixing points. Collars from pets at home. Total enclosure and cinching sleep sack made at home. Current project is a heavy canvas straight jacket made to measure for my slave, then one with built in hood.

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

why do you think B&Q is know as bondage quartermasters on the bdsm scene

over a year ago

small village

"Chains and padlocks... Instant cuffs and collars. Bolts from screw fix into the wall give me fixing points. Collars from pets at home. Total enclosure and cinching sleep sack made at home. Current project is a heavy canvas straight jacket made to measure for my slave, then one with built in hood."

Wow that's ambitious! I take it you can sew then. That's definitely an item worth making as a good one costs £££

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Two of those thin green garden canes and four elastic bands.

Thread the bands over the canes and space so they`re either side of the nipples. Move closer to the nipples for more grip!

over a year ago

"Go to POUNDLAND to get creative, clothes pegs, crocodile clips, table tennis sets (2 paddles) canes, rope, hand cufs and all for £6 good times have never been so cheap

Poundland ping pong paddles break too easily. We're using a butter paddle when we find one she's happy with. "

Try a cheese board; the ones with the little handle for keeping in the fridge

My favourite toys are 3ft , black and forest green snack whips. Made for me by a friend ... Kind of home made.. I'll see if I don't have a pic to put up.

They are awesome.

Post new Message to Thread