Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mature Women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I myself find that I am extremely attracted to mature women. I do sometimes find the occasional woman who has the fantasy of being with younger men and I wonde why is that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Perhaps they're trying to recapture their youf

over a year ago

"Perhaps they're trying to recapture their youf"

Would you think that it actually does that for them?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As a 22 yr old OP, I think that you would consider most women to be more mature than you.

over a year ago

"As a 22 yr old OP, I think that you would consider most women to be more mature than you. "

Not at all. I've met women in their thirties that still behave like little girls.

I'm talking about classy mature women from the ages of 40+

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

That's cool bro, what exactly have you got to offer these 40+ ladies?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That's cool bro, what exactly have you got to offer these 40+ ladies?"

You could say I'm more well done than mature.....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Goes and sits in my immature non classy 30's corner.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 10/04/15 07:03:35]

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I still act like a little girl so ive no chance

Lmao

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"I myself find that I am extremely attracted to mature women. I do sometimes find the occasional woman who has the fantasy of being with younger men and I wonde why is that?"

Well if you don't know you are obviously not the man for them.

over a year ago

Im nearly 37 and havent grown up lol...I do love the younger men though..then again I like older too pmsl x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Im nearly 37 and havent grown up lol...I do love the younger men though..then again I like older too pmsl x"

Older than 52

over a year ago

"Im nearly 37 and havent grown up lol...I do love the younger men though..then again I like older too pmsl x"

What's your limit for youngest? x

over a year ago

Age range between 25-40ish lol x

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"As a 22 yr old OP, I think that you would consider most women to be more mature than you.

Not at all. I've met women in their thirties that still behave like little girls.

I'm talking about classy mature women from the ages of 40+"

I am always going to behave like a little girl......I am wired up that way so there is absolutely nothing I can do about it

over a year ago

Just to clarify. I'm not saying that all women in their thirties act like little girls haha

over a year ago

"Age range between 25-40ish lol x"

I'll message you in three years then hahaha

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Just to clarify. I'm not saying that all women in their thirties act like little girls haha "

this one does

over a year ago

"That's cool bro, what exactly have you got to offer these 40+ ladies?"

I wouldn't say I have anything special to offer them as I know there is nothing special about me haha Just curious to see what they think

over a year ago

Mature can be any age

over a year ago

I am into older women too

over a year ago

"That's cool bro, what exactly have you got to offer these 40+ ladies?

I wouldn't say I have anything special to offer them as I know there is nothing special about me haha Just curious to see what they think "

well first how bigs your cock! then are you local then what can you offer them! at your age i was well into older women and found a bit of cheekyness and a lot of flirting worked well. on fab there are lots of older women looking for younger men but you have to bring more than being young to the table. good luck

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I myself find that I am extremely attracted to mature women. I do sometimes find the occasional woman who has the fantasy of being with younger men and I wonde why is that?"

Once you've reached my age many of the men we meet are younger than me, some considerably. I wouldn't say that I have a specific fantasy that revolves around a man being younger than me but I do find many attractive and would be happy for them to join us in fulfilling some fantasies. We do have lower age limits though meaning no disrespect to men in their twenties but I find them too young for me.

over a year ago

"Mature can be any age "

That is true. I do prefer maturity in all ages

over a year ago

"I myself find that I am extremely attracted to mature women. I do sometimes find the occasional woman who has the fantasy of being with younger men and I wonde why is that?

Once you've reached my age many of the men we meet are younger than me, some considerably. I wouldn't say that I have a specific fantasy that revolves around a man being younger than me but I do find many attractive and would be happy for them to join us in fulfilling some fantasies. We do have lower age limits though meaning no disrespect to men in their twenties but I find them too young for me. "

Sounds like your having fun along the way too haha

over a year ago

"That's cool bro, what exactly have you got to offer these 40+ ladies?

I wouldn't say I have anything special to offer them as I know there is nothing special about me haha Just curious to see what they think well first how bigs your cock! then are you local then what can you offer them! at your age i was well into older women and found a bit of cheekyness and a lot of flirting worked well. on fab there are lots of older women looking for younger men but you have to bring more than being young to the table. good luck "

Thanks for the advice

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I don't fantasise about younger men at all, I just occasionally meet one for the same reason I would meet a man of any age - because they engaged me and attracted me.

over a year ago

"I don't fantasise about younger men at all, I just occasionally meet one for the same reason I would meet a man of any age - because they engaged me and attracted me.

"

More than fair

over a year ago

"Goes and sits in my immature non classy 30's corner. "

sits with ya - im not sensible and positively a veteran

over a year ago

i dont fantasise about lads your age- my son is older and not for me

over a year ago

"I don't fantasise about younger men at all, I just occasionally meet one for the same reason I would meet a man of any age - because they engaged me and attracted me.

"

Exactement!

By *arkb400Man
over a year ago

manchester

Just enjoy and have a great time. Simple.

over a year ago

I find that some young girls are nice to look at but mature women seem too ooze sex,does that make sense?

over a year ago

I'm not into really mature women but I like women older then me

over a year ago

Milly you are what I'm talking about mature women ooze sex appeal

Exactement! "

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm mature, even if I have my giggling fits when stuff is hilarious and generally prefer young guys. I guess one of the things they love about us is that they can fully relax, we've done our learning - not that it stops - and we're in our prime. Like fine wines of prime vintage, we are a delicacy for young palates.

The lads spoil themselves with us, we get eager young studs, often giving us Adonis bodies, like Shag Tonight's, to enjoy.

Think my next group fun will be a few lads and greedy me.

over a year ago

I thought that would be obvious, young men are usualy more attractive, good skin, slim and fit, harder cock, energetic, enthusiastic, horny as hell and being with a young man makes me feel young again even if its just for an hour. im 53 now so don't meet young men anymore.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Wonder away. Just remember that there will be as many reasons as there are women who 'fantasise' about it.

I don't have too many hang ups on age. If I am talking to someone and we are comfortable and getting on I am not trying to put them on a time line in history.

Attractiveness comes from social behaviour. I could be talking to a man my age and find him crass and under developed. I could be talking to someone your age and consider them interesting and adult in their outlook.

Women ( or men for that matter ) don't wake up one day and find that they have all melded into clones of each other with the same wants, looks, lives and libidos. They are still who they were the day before.

I still can't grasp the ignorance of some people who talk about an age group as if they come of the factory assembly line.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Also, When I have had sex with younger men it was NEVER filling a fantasy.

It was sex......... wit a man.

over a year ago

Im approaching 50 and have the most fun when I'm being the most immature!

I probably wouldn't meet anyone younger than 30, The fact that they tell me how mature they are... lol. X

Age 45 and older guys have generally had about enough practice to deal with me!X

Post new Message to Thread