Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mixed sports

Jump to newest

By *hyllyphylly OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

In tribute to Reanne Evans playing at the world snooker championship, she lost 10 - 8 to Ken Doherty....

What sports should allow men and women to play together?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Water

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Obviously men shouldn't allowed to play in women's events as there is an obvious strength advantage and would wipe out women's participation due to the massive difference in sports participation after school leaving age, but if a woman is good enough why not.

Annika Sörenstam caused a storm when invited to play in a top US golf tournament, now she's good, but she missed the cut, it was a purely publicity stunt that denied a man a legitimate place. If she came through the ranks like the men have to maybe she would be good enough I doubt it, but one thing I do know she would not be number 1 and frankly not in the top 200 and there would be no way she would of have quit the ladies tour with their not inconsiderable prize money to find out if I'm wrong.

If they're good enough they can play, I know in show jumping they compete at the same level as the men and win, but it's not them jumping over the fences.

over a year ago

Lots of girls talent gets wasted when after having played equally with boys as kids they get split up from the boys in their teens and end up competing at a lesser standard.

over a year ago

"Lots of girls talent gets wasted when after having played equally with boys as kids they get split up from the boys in their teens and end up competing at a lesser standard."

over a year ago

Motor sport, forget the jokes about women drivers, a woman who is talented enough could easily out drive her male counterparts on her day,

I don't think women and men should compete together in all in wrestling, if it's all in why wrestle? Lol

By *hyllyphylly OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

I don't think women and men should compete together in all in wrestling, if it's all in why wrestle? Lol"

I remember Chyna in the 90s

Post new Message to Thread