Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Suck and go meets?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I see a lot of profiles (mostly men, but lots of women too) offering suck and go meets.

Now I'm partial to a good blowjob but I don't get what would be in it for the person doing it? They get nothing but a mouth full of cock

Be pointless me going to such a meet cos I'm yet to find somebody who's jaw doesn't lock before I cum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some woman do just suck cock and are happy with that.

Lock jaw..it is another pain its good.

Her

over a year ago

"Some woman do just suck cock and are happy with that.

Her"

sucker for punishiment - ok bad pun

over a year ago

"Some woman do just suck cock and are happy with that.

Her

sucker for punishiment - ok bad pun "

Bad Pun but reasonably accurate...Lucky old me

Gimp

over a year ago

me lips are sealed

Dyson Dora

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Horses for courses, that's why we can all be specific about what we're looking for. I get asked for blow jobs only a fair bit but its not comprehensive enough for my standard needs.

The male equivalent is often to lick for hours. Some people are very oral, as givers or receivers - others can't cum from oral alone.

It's good we've got these reciprocal arrangements going on.

over a year ago

Some girls love sucking cock and especially the reward at the end. We had a "cum and go" meet a while back and Kat really loved it. Each to their own I guess.

over a year ago

I once dated a girl and that's all she wanted to do. I was getting three blowies a day. The novelty soon wore off.

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

I've met a few times to do this for some guys I enjoy seeing them enjoy simple as that

over a year ago

"Some girls love sucking cock and especially the reward at the end. We had a "cum and go" meet a while back and Kat really loved it. Each to their own I guess. "

Nothing wrong with it at all.

Like for us men, you don't really feel like you've done anything until you cum - part I don't don't get is how could you just be happy sucking somebody off and not having anything in return.

Maybe just me cos returning the favour (well, before I cum) is more essential.

I'm happy giving oral until somebody cums but i'd then be like 'my turn' haha.

By *ohnnyt2020Man
over a year ago

andover

I also dated a girl who used to love sucking me off. She used to blow me everyday!I guess some women love it, some women dont!

over a year ago

"I once dated a girl and that's all she wanted to do. I was getting three blowies a day. The novelty soon wore off. "

Oh I dated somebody who was deep throat PRO! Zero gag reflex at all, that got somewhat boring after them trying a few times a day to try and make me cum by oral only, never worked... Not complaining though, I was like a fecking jack hammer by evening screw the oral... Funky time.

By *r jblMan
over a year ago

from parts unknown

"I see a lot of profiles (mostly men, but lots of women too) offering suck and go meets.

Now I'm partial to a good blowjob but I don't get what would be in it for the person doing it? They get nothing but a mouth full of cock

Be pointless me going to such a meet cos I'm yet to find somebody who's jaw doesn't lock before I cum "

over a year ago

Be good to have this as a search option.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

At this precise moment, I'm up for one

Either way

By *eaningofLifeCouple
over a year ago

York

I enjoy giving head. Turns me on hearing the noises and the bodies reactions. The leg trembles while they try and keep their balance, the intake of breath when you take it that little bit deeper than before. Mmmm I do right like doing them. K.

over a year ago

"I enjoy giving head. Turns me on hearing the noises and the bodies reactions. The leg trembles while they try and keep their balance, the intake of breath when you take it that little bit deeper than before. Mmmm I do right like doing them. K. "

This

over a year ago

"Some girls love sucking cock and especially the reward at the end. We had a "cum and go" meet a while back and Kat really loved it. Each to their own I guess.

Like for us men, you don't really feel like you've done anything until you cum - part I don't don't get is how could you just be happy sucking somebody off and not having anything in return.

I'm happy giving oral until somebody cums but i'd then be like 'my turn' haha."

Oh, she had plenty of sex over the 3 hours from the other 3 guys that had come to the full sex with her. She is generous but does not want to go without her own orgasms.

over a year ago

"Some girls love sucking cock and especially the reward at the end. We had a "cum and go" meet a while back and Kat really loved it. Each to their own I guess.

I'm happy giving oral until somebody cums but i'd then be like 'my turn' haha.

Oh, she had plenty of sex over the 3 hours from the other 3 guys that had come to the full sex with her. She is generous but does not want to go without her own orgasms. "

Could hardly call that a cum and go blowjob only meet then - that calls for another topic

over a year ago

Each to their own.Mrs Bendy loves to suck,and be more than happy to do it all day long, form an orderly queue!

Post new Message to Thread