Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Less is more

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cum shots on profile pic....why, why??

We all know what it looks like; don't you think.... or am I missing something?

Maybe it's just me but I find it...oops; just vom'd a bit in my mouth!

Seriously, if you think that I don't know what it looks like (because I've led such a sheltered life), then maybe you really shouldn't be contacting me.

What do others think of cum shots as part of the profile, is it a matter of taste?

I'm dipping my toes here; first post...let the games begin or not!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think it's a case of each to their own. Variety is nice when it comes to pics, hence why I've got a variety of pics of me stood posing in different pubs and clubs....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like them and many that i've seen turn me on, seen some good spurts on here...only times i ever use cam chat on here is if i wanna see a guy cumming. I even like bukkake pics and that too.

Trust me i've seen loads of cum and don't mind seeing it again.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I like them and many that i've seen turn me on, seen some good spurts on here...only times i ever use cam chat on here is if i wanna see a guy cumming. I even like bukkake pics and that too.

Trust me i've seen loads of cum and don't mind seeing it again."

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I think it's a case of each to their own. Variety is nice when it comes to pics, hence why I've got a variety of pics of me stood posing in different pubs and clubs.... "

This.

Personal choice, personal taste and preference.

The dullest answer ever - but the most honest one.

A

over a year ago

sometimes they look a bit yucky, depends on how attractive I find the person and how good the photo is.

over a year ago

"I think it's a case of each to their own. Variety is nice when it comes to pics, hence why I've got a variety of pics of me stood posing in different pubs and clubs.... "

This! It doesn't bother me to be honest, you might like a certain type of photo that others find disgusting. Its all down to preference

By *avnut69Man
over a year ago

Sale

"I like them and many that i've seen turn me on, seen some good spurts on here...only times i ever use cam chat on here is if i wanna see a guy cumming. I even like bukkake pics and that too.

Trust me i've seen loads of cum and don't mind seeing it again."

Yes bukkake shots are good i agree and like you say its all good fun and variety of pics is good.. would be boring if everyones were the same!!

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Like any photo, so long as there is variety it's not a problem, but it all comes down to personal preference.

over a year ago

Each to their own, we've all seen bums, tums, boobs and willies. We still don't mind seeing them again.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Are you expecting more than 'it's their profile they can put what they like' as an answer cos I really don't think there's much more to say on the subject.

over a year ago

I like cock pictures, but k don't like cum shot pictures... So I don't look ... However it's their profile and they can do what they wish with it

over a year ago

I don't like cum shot pics personally but there are lots that do so I guess personal preference is the answer. Variety is the spice of life. Each to their own and all that jazz or should that be jizz.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I like cock pictures, but k don't like cum shot pictures... So I don't look ... However it's their profile and they can do what they wish with it "

Post new Message to Thread