Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Exercise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Saw a prog on tv about fat , on program they said the best way to lose waight excercise was to go hell for leather for two min rest for one and repeat for 20 min a day i think they said , anyone tried this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andl76Couple
over a year ago

north east

Yes hiit - high intensity interval training works but it's hard graft

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes any movement will burn calories but this HIT training with increase your metabolic rate and give you a great afterburner affect meaning you burn calories even when you finished training .

over a year ago

Fab hiit training club anyone

You could apply that to sex, he'll for leather for 2 minutes slow and steady for one minute for 20 minutes sounds good to me lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So could do 2 min cross trainer rest 1 min 2 min bike rest 1 min run Mach etc or best just stick to one Mach

over a year ago

"So could do 2 min cross trainer rest 1 min 2 min bike rest 1 min run Mach etc or best just stick to one Mach "
don't rest just slow right down .

over a year ago

"Fab hiit training club anyone

You could apply that to sex, he'll for leather for 2 minutes slow and steady for one minute for 20 minutes sounds good to me lol"

Haha this could work

over a year ago

Download an HIT training app to your phone and set up the intervals and number of repetitions. Then go for it, I train on my turbo trainer and HIT training is the way to go if you want high intensity.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I saw the show and it was amazing how the fat burning activity was shown by the systems they were connected to, to last for hours after the few minutes of exercise finished, unlike normal exercise where it stops shortly after finishing.

It was a scientistfrom Staffordshire university that was running the trial.

over a year ago

Any kind of interval training is good. I run a lot and all the slow jogging in the world will get you nowhere unless you throw in more intensive interval training at some point. That might be a session where you run 1 min fast, rest for 1 min and then repeat x 10. Or even better: intervals up hills is sure to build strength and stamina.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Although, it's worth bearing in mind that all exercise will cease to be as effective after a while.. you are best to keep changing what you do every 6 weeks or so.

Post new Message to Thread