Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Football banter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love football big Manchester United fan but I love a woman that will watch the match with me even more if she's got banter which women or couples love football if so who you support?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love football. Had a three hour, each way drive to Mansfield yesterday to watch Shrewsbury play. My third away day in just over a month. Off to Bury a week today.

over a year ago

Wow your marriage material haha that's a true fan all that travelling I'm near bury their grounds very small really ull av to pop in for some banter lol xx

over a year ago

"Wow your marriage material haha that's a true fan all that travelling I'm near bury their grounds very small really ull av to pop in for some banter lol xx"

Wouldn't go that far (marriage material)

I love grass roots football. Looking forward to going to gigg lane. Sorry can't do the banter, will be with my lad.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

I'm loving the result yesterday. Makes the league a bit more interesting!

over a year ago

Nice pics and love football I'd say u qualify as marriage material lol I love exciting attacking football like city and palace last night was a good game but hate Chelsea their so boring just parking this bus 24/7

over a year ago

I'm a baggies fan, my ex girlfriend was a season ticket holding Wolves fan, banter was not the word, I knew when she wasn't intrested in sex she would sleep in her wolves shirt cos she knew I wouldn't touch her in it, she got me once I came home d*unk and she put a wolves shirt on me and put it all over facebook, I knew nothing about it till next morning when my mates were taking the piss lol

Post new Message to Thread