Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

strangest meet u av had

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well yesterday must av been the strangest i av ever had . Replied to a post that a lady was looking for a (GUIDE) to show her around an area outside Aberdeen but had to be interested in photographer which i am . So all we did was walk round one off ours ( Lochs ) chat and take photos nothing else was on over from either off us . So any others done anything similar .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That doesn't sound so strange, just a social meet that isn't in a pub for a change.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Yes done the same thing

Not unusual

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Bet the lady's thrilled that you consider it strange

over a year ago

A social that wasn't a coffee or pub... wouldn't really consider that to be strange!

By *ollymopWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

sounds like a really nice social to me

over a year ago

She could have had an agenda to get down & dirty? I hope you didn't miss the signs because you was too busy taking pictures!

over a year ago

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a social getting to know someone with similar interests.

Can't say we've ever had any unusual meets, although wouldn't be averse to something more a break from the norm. Could be fun

over a year ago

not had a strange one - had a couple of weird suggestions but never took them up

By *ton TwinkleWoman
over a year ago

Slough Heathrow Windsor ish!

I got chatting with a man a few years ago... he ran a Tile shop locally said he was single and invited me over to the shop for a coffee one afternoon... got there and he had a couple of customers so I just browsed round the tiny shop.. then it got really busy so I discretely said id pop back in an hour or two... He was pretty nice and I was keen to see how we got on...

Went back and shop was empty so he made me a coffee and we chatted forabout an hour when in walks a lady... (later found out it was his wife!!) instantly he was nervous, he introduced me as the new assistant and asked me to give the shelves a tidy and sweep the shop floor!!! She looked at me and said "quick quick we are waiting to close!! Sure you want to get home too?!"

Haha I was so stunned I just did it!!

over a year ago

"I got chatting with a man a few years ago... he ran a Tile shop locally said he was single and invited me over to the shop for a coffee one afternoon... got there and he had a couple of customers so I just browsed round the tiny shop.. then it got really busy so I discretely said id pop back in an hour or two... He was pretty nice and I was keen to see how we got on...

Went back and shop was empty so he made me a coffee and we chatted forabout an hour when in walks a lady... (later found out it was his wife!!) instantly he was nervous, he introduced me as the new assistant and asked me to give the shelves a tidy and sweep the shop floor!!! She looked at me and said "quick quick we are waiting to close!! Sure you want to get home too?!"

.. "

Bless ya!

over a year ago

Not my type of meet to be honest.

I like going for drinks and hanky panky but what you're describing sounds like something you'd do on a date.

Not for me.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

spent the evening talking about this blokes relationship with his girlfriend

in the end I suggested he go talk to HER

over a year ago

i spent a day cycling with a guy from spain who was touring england & looking for places to visit,

i met him on a cyclingchat site!

i also did a niteride carlisle ti newcastle with 14 other cyclists.of same site and hadnt met any of them before! had a great time

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Yes done the same thing

Not unusual "

It's not unusual to go out at any time....

over a year ago

"I got chatting with a man a few years ago... he ran a Tile shop locally said he was single and invited me over to the shop for a coffee one afternoon... got there and he had a couple of customers so I just browsed round the tiny shop.. then it got really busy so I discretely said id pop back in an hour or two... He was pretty nice and I was keen to see how we got on...

Bless ya! "

ha he owes you one- i would have liked to think id have a diva moment and whoosh out with a you can stick your job comment

Post new Message to Thread