Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Women with ink or without???"
with

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Same here love nice ink work not tacky little ones spread all over them.

over a year ago

Depends.....but normally with.

over a year ago

Has been to good tattoos - I was briefly seeing a lass that had fucking awful tattoos all over.

over a year ago

"Has been to good tattoos - I was briefly seeing a lass that had fucking awful tattoos all over. "

Could not think of anything worse. Like fucking a colouring in book.

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I have no preference, the ink doesn't make the person

over a year ago

as a fem i love ink on them have a few myself ... whats good on the goose sometimes looks better on the gander

over a year ago

"Has been to good tattoos - I was briefly seeing a lass that had fucking awful tattoos all over.

Could not think of anything worse. Like fucking a colouring in book. "

That's amazingly accurate.

They were all really old school sailor Jerry style ones. Just really badly done ones

over a year ago

Definitely without!!!

I much prefer women with natural skin - I hate seeing it spoilt with tattoos...

over a year ago

We love ink on ladies find it a nice change as we have none and it does something for us too

over a year ago

If I could go back in time I wouldnt have had mine

I get told a lot I have to much for a woman and it does get to me, hindsight is a wonder thing

I think I'd have still had some but more femanine ones not big bloody half sleeves etc

over a year ago

Definitely with, your body is a road map of everywhere you've been. Every tattoo, scar, or even stretchmark is a story. Evidence of a life really lived.

Tl :Dr - with

over a year ago

"If I could go back in time I wouldnt have had mine

I get told a lot I have to much for a woman and it does get to me, hindsight is a wonder thing

I think I'd have still had some but more femanine ones not big bloody half sleeves etc "

your tattoos are amazing matey

over a year ago

"Has been to good tattoos - I was briefly seeing a lass that had fucking awful tattoos all over.

Could not think of anything worse. Like fucking a colouring in book.

That's amazingly accurate.

They were all really old school sailor Jerry style ones. Just really badly done ones "

I feel your pain. Crap tattoos annoy me even most of my own I dislike now.but when you see a girl with nice tattoos oh my

over a year ago

"Definitely with, your body is a road map of everywhere you've been. Every tattoo, scar, or even stretchmark is a story. Evidence of a life really lived.

Tl :Dr - with"

over a year ago

When did the word tattoo change to ink ? I must be getting old lol

Jen x

I like it though just not sleeves

over a year ago

Ink doesn't make the person, but good ink and large well thought out pieces or sleeves makes me admire them for having it as it shows their personality and that they're not afraid to be themselves or possibly be judged by others.

A little tramp stamp or Magaluf special just to say you've got one is just a load of horse wank.

over a year ago

I like well thought out pieces

I'm currently having work done on a shoulder piece

Still got 5 hrs to do

But it's been ongoing over the last 6 months

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Ink doesn't make the person, but good ink and large well thought out pieces or sleeves makes me admire them for having it as it shows their personality and that they're not afraid to be themselves or possibly be judged by others.

A little tramp stamp or Magaluf special just to say you've got one is just a load of horse wank. "

I have a flower garland across my lower back, i hope that wouldnt be considered "horse wank"

over a year ago

Because of certain health issues i was going to have a tatoo on my chest similar to the game "operation" all my vital organs identified and named with a big green tick! Apart from my heart with a big red cross lol. Also the dotted line up my chest and over my collar bones with a picture of scissors and "cut hear" written next to it. Then i thought "nah".

over a year ago

"If I could go back in time I wouldnt have had mine

I think I'd have still had some but more femanine ones not big bloody half sleeves etc "

Your back tattoo is fantastic, J has one on her back.

X

over a year ago

"Ink doesn't make the person, but good ink and large well thought out pieces or sleeves makes me admire them for having it as it shows their personality and that they're not afraid to be themselves or possibly be judged by others.

A little tramp stamp or Magaluf special just to say you've got one is just a load of horse wank.

I have a flower garland across my lower back, i hope that wouldnt be considered "horse wank" "

Above a lovely arse like yours I'm sure people aren't looking at the tattoo!

over a year ago

"I like well thought out pieces

I'm currently having work done on a shoulder piece

Still got 5 hrs to do

But it's been ongoing over the last 6 months "

over a year ago

With

over a year ago

We both appreciate good artwork especially if it has meaning. J's gets lots of very good comments.

. X

over a year ago

Some like mine some don't....I got them for me so not too worried either way ....sexy men with ink how ever....hello

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I have a flower garland across my lower back, i hope that wouldnt be considered "horse wank"

Above a lovely arse like yours I'm sure people aren't looking at the tattoo! "

Thanks

over a year ago

"Some like mine some don't....I got them for me so not too worried either way ....sexy men with ink how ever....hello "

i have 3 nice ones hello back

over a year ago

"I have a flower garland across my lower back, i hope that wouldnt be considered "horse wank" "

Did you get it just to fit in with your mates and so you could say that you've got a tattoo, or did you choose it because it means something to you? That's the definition for me.

Some people say they want a tattoo but don't know what or where and are generally having one because it's 'fashion'.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Generally without but some can look ok. Depends on the tattoo and where it is on the body it is. Don't like them when they cover up to much flesh!

over a year ago

"I have a flower garland across my lower back, i hope that wouldnt be considered "horse wank"

Did you get it just to fit in with your mates and so you could say that you've got a tattoo, or did you choose it because it means something to you? That's the definition for me.

Some people say they want a tattoo but don't know what or where and are generally having one because it's 'fashion'."

Why does a tattoo have to mean someghing to you

Its just a bit of decoration, so long as you like the picture I don't see what the meaning behind it matters

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I have a flower garland across my lower back, i hope that wouldnt be considered "horse wank"

Some people say they want a tattoo but don't know what or where and are generally having one because it's 'fashion'."

No I got it for me as none of my friends have tattoos

over a year ago

I'm covered in them. Only peoples names mean anything to me, everything else i just liked the look of and had it put on me.

Hate how Miami ink and the rest of these shitty programmes go on about a story behind a tattoo like you have to have one. Nope, you don't. All you have to do is like art, like being covered in it. A proper artist won't give a shit why you're having something done, so long as he/she can make it look good and they're happy with the result and you are too.

Worst reason i could think of is to decorate your body with some sob story picture and then everyone who asks you about it will have to feel awkward asking about it or give you sympathy, and i hate programmes that promote this stuff too. Just my opinion.

over a year ago

Some people say they want a tattoo but don't know what or where and are generally having one because it's 'fashion'.

I'm covered in them. Only peoples names mean anything to me, everything else i just liked the look of and had it put on me.

Hate how Miami ink and the rest of these shitty programmes go on about a story behind a tattoo like you have to have one. Nope, you don't. All you have to do is like art, like being covered in it. A proper artist won't give a shit why you're having something done, so long as he/she can make it look good and they're happy with the result and you are too.

Worst reason i could think of is to decorate your body with some sob story picture and then everyone who asks you about it will have to feel awkward asking about it or give you sympathy, and i hate programmes that promote this stuff too. Just my opinion."

Couldn't agree more

I lost my son when he was 20 months old I wouldn't have dreamed of having a tattoo to remember him, to me that's crass like I need to advertise his death on my body, I also lost my gran who bought me up and I loved with all my heart, again I don't need to put her story on my body

To me big things that happen in your life don't need a tattoo for its not like your going to forget them

None of mine mean anything I designed both my arms myself I sat with a few idea in my head got a pencil and jotted them down, took them to the shop and he put them on, simple as that

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have a tattoo that is for my bambino that never made it into the world but to look at it you wouldn't even relate it to that. I know it's true meaning but to others it's a pretty tattoo

over a year ago

"Definitely with, your body is a road map of everywhere you've been. Every tattoo, scar, or even stretchmark is a story. Evidence of a life really lived.

Tl :Dr - with"

Yup yup though that being said I wouldn't turn a lady down for not being tattooed either!

over a year ago

I wouldn't get a tattoo myself, needles...argh!!

But I do envy some who do, i've seen some amazing artwork on a woman's back...so sexy when done right!

over a year ago

Before I get attacked by a pack of cackling women I never suggested that all tattoos needed a meaning behind them, mine certainly don't except for one, but if you only had them to fit in with your mates or just to say that you've got one then you're just blindly following fashion, if you had them because you want them and like the art then you're being true to yourself.

That 'you' didn't imply anybody in particular by the way

I don't believe all the bullshit on TV programmes, it's all made up crap, not many people walk into a studio with a sob stories like they do.

over a year ago

"I have a tattoo that is for my bambino that never made it into the world but to look at it you wouldn't even relate it to that. I know it's true meaning but to others it's a pretty tattoo "

I have one like that, to other people it's just a nice tattoo, to me it's for my Dad who passed away many years ago, but all my others are just artwork.

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

As I've grown older my taste has changed and now I'm completely for girls with sexy ink x

over a year ago

"I'm covered in them. Only peoples names mean anything to me, everything else i just liked the look of and had it put on me.

Worst reason i could think of is to decorate your body with some sob story picture and then everyone who asks you about it will have to feel awkward asking about it or give you sympathy, and i hate programmes that promote this stuff too. Just my opinion.

Couldn't agree more

I lost my son when he was 20 months old I wouldn't have dreamed of having a tattoo to remember him, to me that's crass like I need to advertise his death on my body, I also lost my gran who bought me up and I loved with all my heart, again I don't need to put her story on my body

To me big things that happen in your life don't need a tattoo for its not like your going to forget them

None of mine mean anything I designed both my arms myself I sat with a few idea in my head got a pencil and jotted them down, took them to the shop and he put them on, simple as that "

I have sneaked my first daughter into a tattoo i have, but anyone asking about it i wouldn't need to mention her at all. It's 2 adult rabbits cuddling 5 baby rabbits, but you can only see a tiny eye for one baby rabbit and wouldn't notice it's there really. Main reason i sneaked her in was because i felt guilty leaving her out, but i wouldn't have anything that if people asked me i'd have to give them a sob story or tell them about my life, it's there for me only because my grief is private.

Got my live kids names on me, a picture near each one that represents them, and an ex i still get on with i got his name still on me and that's about it for the ones with meaning.

Everything else means nothing apart from i liked the pic. Imagine trying to give meaning to over 100 tattoos, or however many i have, idk stopped counting in the 40s.

over a year ago

I love my ink and love women with tasteful ink too

By *upcake68Woman
over a year ago

Ely

In the middle of a big piece on my back atm, 2 sittings down, 3 to go & was in the planning for a long time. Loving how it looks so far & can't wait for it to be finished

Everyone has different perspectives on what Ink looks good & Ink that doesn't, it's what makes everyone different, the world would be such a boring place if we were all the same!

My Ink is for myself, no one else, I hope people will like it, if they don't that's their choice

over a year ago

"In the middle of a big piece on my back atm, 2 sittings down, 3 to go & was in the planning for a long time. Loving how it looks so far & can't wait for it to be finished

Everyone has different perspectives on what Ink looks good & Ink that doesn't, it's what makes everyone different, the world would be such a boring place if we were all the same!

My Ink is for myself, no one else, I hope people will like it, if they don't that's their choice "

I for one think your ink is pretty awesome

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

I have 11 tattoos, only 3 mean anything to me

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Absolutely love it on a lady. As sexy as hell. Ocd has some and i love them.

Hate them on guys though.

By *upcake68Woman
over a year ago

Ely

"I for one think your ink is pretty awesome "

Why thank you!

over a year ago

I'm getting my half sleeve started next Monday. It's been something I've looked into for months and going to have a lot of meaning to me. I currently have a few tattoos and like where they are. Possibly the last ink I will get (for a good while)

over a year ago

Not the upper arm s

over a year ago

"I have a tattoo that is for my bambino that never made it into the world but to look at it you wouldn't even relate it to that. I know it's true meaning but to others it's a pretty tattoo "

this x

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have a flower garland across my lower back, i hope that wouldnt be considered "horse wank" "

I have a tattoo on my lower back as well. I felt unbalanced having them on my foot, ankle and arm since they're all kind of on the front and wanted one on my back. All of mine have meaning but only to me and I don't share why unless people are genuinely interested. I think they're pretty and feminine although I do obscure them in public pics on here though since my tattooist has shots of them all over her website.

over a year ago

I have a fair few, some I'm not overly keen on, the hasty ones, I had done years ago, I love my recent ones, I keep adding... Addicted? Oh yes.

Never quite finished are they....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/04/15 16:41:12]

over a year ago

I have a tattoo on my lower back as well. I felt unbalanced having them on my foot, ankle and arm since they're all kind of on the front and wanted one on my back. All of mine have meaning but only to me and I don't share why unless people are genuinely interested. I think they're pretty and feminine although I do obscure them in public pics on here though since my tattooist has shots of them all over her website."

And it's lovely!

I have a 'tramp stamp' I really don't like! I tend to forget it's there!

By *eshzMan
over a year ago

What's a tramp stamp?

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"What's a tramp stamp? "

An old school slag tag...

over a year ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and every woman has her inner beauty.

I actually like both.

I like the innocence look of a woman without ink but also adore a woman bold enough to show her ink off.

Both are beautiful.

I myself have a number of tattoos and find that they are a love or hate with ladies too.

By *eshzMan
over a year ago

"What's a tramp stamp?

An old school slag tag..."

That's a mean thing to call some one.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"What's a tramp stamp?

That's a mean thing to call some one."

I was joking...

over a year ago

It depends on what the art piece is for me!

If she is rocking a picture of Satan on her back, fucking mary poppins while ripping out the insides of a goat with his teeth then it aint gonna do anything for me!

But I do appreciate a nice piece of art, especially when it reflects her personality!

over a year ago

"What's a tramp stamp?

I was joking..."

Yes it is! I'm cut to the quick I am! Take it back, take it back!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"What's a tramp stamp?

I was joking...

Yes it is! I'm cut to the quick I am! Take it back, take it back! "

Mine's only just healed and the BF hasn't seen it in the flesh yet. He is considering using it as a target...

over a year ago

depends what it is. I am partial to a good piece of work though..

over a year ago

"It depends on what the art piece is for me!

If she is rocking a picture of Satan on her back, fucking mary poppins while ripping out the insides of a goat with his teeth then it aint gonna do anything for me!

But I do appreciate a nice piece of art, especially when it reflects her personality!"

You've seen my private pics haven't you??!! Oh Noooooo

over a year ago

"What's a tramp stamp?

I was joking...

Yes it is! I'm cut to the quick I am! Take it back, take it back!

Mine's only just healed and the BF hasn't seen it in the flesh yet. He is considering using it as a target..."

Splat!! Lol Aww hell love it I'm sure!

over a year ago

I havent gotten any yet but its more because I'm scared of the pain... In an ideal world I'd have my body covered.. also my body isn't at its peak, I want to get a tattoo or five when ive lost a little weight etc. I am getting one to mark the end of uni though!

over a year ago

"I have a fair few, some I'm not overly keen on, the hasty ones, I had done years ago, I love my recent ones, I keep adding... Addicted? Oh yes.

Never quite finished are they.... "

Agreed x

Post new Message to Thread