By *lshere77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Competent or a hazard?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Some are great. Some are shite. Just like male drivers.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most drivers are a hazard, usually far more than they realise. Gender is irrelevant

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm steering with my knees at 90 mph on the M6, applying lippy and perving Fab...of course I'm a competent driver

By *lshere77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wigan

You can reverse park on me anytime

over a year ago

Gender of driver

Although women are often branded as bad drivers, statistically women are involved in less car accidents than men. For example, in 1995 there were 1.8 million female car accidents per million miles compared to 2.9 million male car accidents per million miles.

Medical research points towards hormones as a major influence on our attitudes and skills while driving. It is thought that testosterone encourages male drivers to drive more aggressively and competitively, thus, causing more serious car accidents.

Men are also believed to partake in more risk taking behaviour than women drivers. This is backed up by statistics published by Phillips 2007 Atlases stating that men account for 80% of speeding fines in the UK. Research carried out by road safety charity Brake has revealed some more reckless driving habits carried out by men:

44% of men have used a mobile phone while driving compared to just 30% of women.

20% of men have fallen asleep at the wheel compared to just 6% of women.

22% of men revealed they would drive at 7am following a heavy night drinking compared to just 11% of women.

In addition, 93% of convicted drink drivers in 2003 were male. Men are also three times as likely as women to be involved in a fatal car accident. Read more about driver impairment.

On the other hand, women are thought to be less spatially aware then men because they lack testosterone. This makes them less adept at parking and more likely to be involved in a low-impact car accident while carrying out a manoeuvre.

However, both mums and dads travelling with unruly kids that haven't been strapped in properly are at even more risk of causing an accident. Read more about driver distractions.

Source: http://www.the-claim-solicitors.co.uk/car-accident/car-accident-incidence-rates.htm

over a year ago

they're shite!

Just been clipped by some crazy blonde Bitch doing about 90 on the m6....she was on her phone, steering with her knees and putting lippy on I think!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I'm steering with my knees at 90 mph on the M6, applying lippy and perving Fab...of course I'm a competent driver "

Lightweight, now if you were applying mascara instead of lippy I would have been impressed

By *lshere77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Typical

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"they're shite!

Just been clipped by some crazy blonde Bitch doing about 90 on the m6....she was on her phone, steering with her knees and putting lippy on I think! "

Soz Christos, didn't spot you there, was trying to roll a joint and my can of white lightening spilled in me lap too

over a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaAu4L2cl4c

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I'm steering with my knees at 90 mph on the M6, applying lippy and perving Fab...of course I'm a competent driver

Lightweight, now if you were applying mascara instead of lippy I would have been impressed "

I'd already done my eyes

over a year ago

"they're shite!

Just been clipped by some crazy blonde Bitch doing about 90 on the m6....she was on her phone, steering with her knees and putting lippy on I think!

Soz Christos, didn't spot you there, was trying to roll a joint and my can of white lightening spilled in me lap too "

Ffs...your driving! Use a bong!

And I find vodka better....need less wee stops....also, put it in a sippy cup to prevent spillages.....

Women

over a year ago

"they're shite!

Soz Christos, didn't spot you there, was trying to roll a joint and my can of white lightening spilled in me lap too "

Laughing

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"they're shite!

Soz Christos, didn't spot you there, was trying to roll a joint and my can of white lightening spilled in me lap too

And I find vodka better....need less wee stops....also, put it in a sippy cup to prevent spillages.....

Women "

Who bothers stopping for a wee? I just sit on a thick towel and then sell it and my knickers on eBay

over a year ago

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaAu4L2cl4c"

Ha I've seen this, famous hot Japanese lady driver dresses as geek and freaks out driving school tutors, brilliant

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"they're shite!

Women

Who bothers stopping for a wee? I just sit on a thick towel and then sell it and my knickers on eBay "

I'm not bloody driving with you again

over a year ago

"they're shite!

Women

Who bothers stopping for a wee? I just sit on a thick towel and then sell it and my knickers on eBay "

Nobody's interested in my yellow piss stained y fronts

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"they're shite!

Women

Who bothers stopping for a wee? I just sit on a thick towel and then sell it and my knickers on eBay

I'm not bloody driving with you again "

That's why I most often just hand you the keys when I pick you up

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"they're shite!

Women

I'm not bloody driving with you again

That's why I most often just hand you the keys when I pick you up "

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"they're shite!

Women

Nobody's interested in my yellow piss stained y fronts "

Actually, I'll have them off you, it's Wyrd's birthday next month

over a year ago

Pixy dose most of the driving now due to my illness so trust her driving totaly

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"they're shite!

Women

Actually, I'll have them off you, it's Wyrd's birthday next month "

over a year ago

"I'm steering with my knees at 90 mph on the M6, applying lippy and perving Fab...of course I'm a competent driver "

And where do us crossdressers rate on driving skills hehe

over a year ago

"they're shite!

Women

In that case I'll keep them on an extra few days

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"they're shite!

Women

A

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I'm feeling somewhat unloved on here

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

[Removed by poster at 03/04/15 13:59:08]

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I don't know. Why don't you ask Sabine Schmitz what she thinks?

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"Gender of driver

Although women are often branded as bad drivers, statistically women are involved in less car accidents than men. For example, in 1995 there were 1.8 million female car accidents per million miles compared to 2.9 million male car accidents per million miles.

Medical research points towards hormones as a major influence on our attitudes and skills while driving. It is thought that testosterone encourages male drivers to drive more aggressively and competitively, thus, causing more serious car accidents.

Men are also believed to partake in more risk taking behaviour than women drivers. This is backed up by statistics published by Phillips 2007 Atlases stating that men account for 80% of speeding fines in the UK. Research carried out by road safety charity Brake has revealed some more reckless driving habits carried out by men:

44% of men have used a mobile phone while driving compared to just 30% of women.

22% of men revealed they would drive at 7am following a heavy night drinking compared to just 11% of women.

In addition, 93% of convicted drink drivers in 2003 were male. Men are also three times as likely as women to be involved in a fatal car accident. Read more about driver impairment.

On the other hand, women are thought to be less spatially aware then men because they lack testosterone. This makes them less adept at parking and more likely to be involved in a low-impact car accident while carrying out a manoeuvre.

However, both mums and dads travelling with unruly kids that haven't been strapped in properly are at even more risk of causing an accident. Read more about driver distractions.

Source: http://www.the-claim-solicitors.co.uk/car-accident/car-accident-incidence-rates.htm"

If you looked at data normalised per mile travelled I suspect you get significantly different conclusions and much Ower gender bias. But then I'm a dangerous, mainly to myself, scooter rider.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Lower even.

over a year ago

Im shite

I have driven for 16yrs and had 7 minor accidents, last ones was on the narrow country lanes into a posh bmw,5minutes from eureka over a year ago

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Competent or a hazard?"

depends if their stockings are on show and if a guy can see them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Competent or a hazard?"

April fools was the first.

over a year ago

"I don't know. Why don't you ask Sabine Schmitz what she thinks?"

Is she on fab?! I'd love her to be on fab.......

over a year ago

"Gender of driver

Source: http://www.the-claim-solicitors.co.uk/car-accident/car-accident-incidence-rates.htm"

Yeah but woman cause more of them lol

Post new Message to Thread