Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bit of a rant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Maybe it's the lack of sleep. I'm a single man. There's no woman in my life. Don't need to be reminded of it by smug couples. If I wanted to look at smug couples, would look at my friends on Facebook. Maybe I should block couples profiles and go back to sleep?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

...err...ok!

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

how are they smug?

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

how about googling 'great wank material' instead?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you don't want to look at them the block

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you don't want to look at them the block "

Then block

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go for it op get it out you will feel a lot better don't hold back ....... Fucking smug couples

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe it's the lack of sleep. I'm a single man. There's no woman in my life. Don't need to be reminded of it by smug couples. If I wanted to look at smug couples, would look at my friends on Facebook. Maybe I should block couples profiles and go back to sleep? "

So you are on a swingers site which is clearly going to have plenty of couples on it, and indeed it could be argued that couples are the lifeblood of the scene, and you have an issue with couples? Ok...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Go for it op get it out you will feel a lot better don't hold back ....... Fucking smug couples "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe it's the lack of sleep. I'm a single man. There's no woman in my life. Don't need to be reminded of it by smug couples. If I wanted to look at smug couples, would look at my friends on Facebook. Maybe I should block couples profiles and go back to sleep?

So you are on a swingers site which is clearly going to have plenty of couples on it, and indeed it could be argued that couples are the lifeblood of the scene, and you have an issue with couples? Ok... "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe it's the lack of sleep. I'm a single man. There's no woman in my life. Don't need to be reminded of it by smug couples. If I wanted to look at smug couples, would look at my friends on Facebook. Maybe I should block couples profiles and go back to sleep? "

So why are you on a swingers site? Swinging is about and for couples. Yes it has evolved to include singles but it is mainly couples. If smug couples piss you off maybe go on a sex site.

Reply privately

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

It could be worse... You could be like me...

I didn't put the rubbish out for the bin men as it's a bank holiday.... Then I hear the bin lorry...

The only saving grace is that I have a manly mans car and can do run to the tip...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe it's the lack of sleep. I'm a single man. There's no woman in my life. Don't need to be reminded of it by smug couples. If I wanted to look at smug couples, would look at my friends on Facebook. Maybe I should block couples profiles and go back to sleep?

So you are on a swingers site which is clearly going to have plenty of couples on it, and indeed it could be argued that couples are the lifeblood of the scene, and you have an issue with couples? Ok... "

This is the definition of smug right here..

Reply privately

over a year ago

go an' buy yourself a big fuck off, Easter egg, an' reval in the knowledge you won't have to share it.

Chin up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It could be worse... You could be like me...

I didn't put the rubbish out for the bin men as it's a bank holiday.... Then I hear the bin lorry...

The only saving grace is that I have a manly mans car and can do run to the tip... "

As if they collect on a bank holiday by you!

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Don't join smugswingers either

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

*WARNING*

Smug couple posting

Reply privately

over a year ago

And while your out buying that Easter egg ....... No talking to smug couples

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Only have to ask one person if they want a brew. Bonus points there too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you are on a swingers site which is clearly going to have plenty of couples on it, and indeed it could be argued that couples are the lifeblood of the scene, and you have an issue with couples? Ok...

This is the definition of smug right here.. "

And? You say it like it's a bad thing?

I have a stunning girlfriend and we have a fantastic life together. So yeah, forgiveme for bebeing just a little smug.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm single too. Have no desire to be part of a couple but i do fab couples pics sometimes where they're together and look happy/loved up. I like those pics, i enjoy other people bonding together (not necessarily in a sex way lol) and it gives me pleasure to see it.

You don't need another person to make yourself happy, to feel validated, or unlonely etc... You need to do these things for yourself.

I think it's dangerous to even be dependent on others, because life is so that people can't stay in your life forever, they leave, they die, they disappoint you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a stunning girlfriend and we have a fantastic life together. So yeah, forgiveme for bebeing just a little smug.

"

Come back and read this again when you're a bit older, a bit more modest and when you've found a little bit more humility.

Reply privately

over a year ago

all "fucking smug couples" greatfully accepted with or without eggs! (Leeds couples front and centre black and asian 1st prefs!) the smugger the better. T&Cs apply no timewasters

Happy Friday to all the smug couples on fab and Happy Easter to all the "fucking" smug couples

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come back and read this again when you're a bit older, a bit more modest and when you've found a little bit more humility."

I have plenty of humility. But I'm not about to start apologising for being in a relationship just to appease single men and their woe is me whining

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not wanting to sound smug op but I probably do by saying we've been together for 30 years this month . Just thought I'd let you know

Reply privately

over a year ago

" go an' buy yourself a big fuck off, Easter egg, an' reval in the knowledge you won't have to share it.

Chin up "

That is eggsellent advice..

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is the definition of smug right here.. "

What have they said to make them smug? They are stating a fact!! Swinging is about couples.

Reply privately

over a year ago

a single guy upset that he doesn't have a lass.. wow ..that's hardly news now is it..and please do block couples we had a meeting and think its a great idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

This post has made me lol!!...I didnt realise it should be fabsingles!...op grow some balls and man up...dont be jealous of the couples..I think its great seeing them having so much fun together! Chin up!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What have they said to make them smug? They are stating a fact!! Swinging is about couples. "

Seems loads of single guys forget about that and think Fab is a sex site and all are waiting for the snap of their fingers

Reply privately

over a year ago

By 'smug' do you mean people who are in love and happy together? Defo think more sleep is in order - we all have days like that though!!

Juicy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come back and read this again when you're a bit older, a bit more modest and when you've found a little bit more humility.

I have plenty of humility. But I'm not about to start apologising for being in a relationship just to appease single men and their woe is me whining"

You being in a relationship clearly isn't the issue here so there's no suggestion anywhere regarding any possible reason for why you may need to apologise for it. The obvious issue is your grandiose boastfulness about the fact and how you arrogantly barged your way on to the thread, displaying the precise behaviour the OP rightfully raised issue with in the first place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have plenty of humility. But I'm not about to start apologising for being in a relationship just to appease single men and their woe is me whining

You being in a relationship clearly isn't the issue here so there's no suggestion anywhere regarding any possible reason for why you may need to apologise for it. The obvious issue is your grandiose boastfulness about the fact and how you arrogantly barged your way on to the thread, displaying the precise behaviour the OP rightfully raised issue with in the first place."

Barged my way in? Sorry I thought this was a forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

For the record, any issue I have regarding 'smug' behavior has no alignment to any persons relationship status, including my own of course, so I'd prefer it if people didn't try to insinuate that it does, thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think i understand OP, in 3 years on here we've played with precisely zero couples. Smug is exactly right.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think any couples on this post or anywhere in fact have acted smug.

I admire the couples on here, why are people getting their knickers in a twist

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Is pointing out facts smug now? The op is on a site for a lifestyle that is primarily for couples, that's a fact. What did he expect to find on here? Unhappy couples desperate for a bit of fun? The fact he found couples happy in their relationships and comfortable with their sexuality seems to have irked him somewhat. Perhaps this is not the site for him.

Crystal is hot, that is also a fact two wheels is obviously proud of the fact that he is with her and has every right to say so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think any couples on this post or anywhere in fact have acted smug.

I admire the couples on here, why are people getting their knickers in a twist "

Because it's the forum! Lol! It's only hear to twist knickers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP....you've lit the blue touchpaper, stand back!!

I don't see couples updates on my feed so remove them from your preferences.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I admire the couples on here, why are people getting their knickers in a twist

Because it's the forum! Lol! It's only hear to twist knickers! "

I suggest more people go commando!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think i understand OP, in 3 years on here we've played with precisely zero couples. Smug is exactly right. "

Firstly - your profile says you have been verified by 4 couples and I read atleast one verification on your profile from a couple who say they've had 'intimate shenanigans' with you!?

Second, are you trying to say that every single couple of this ENTIRE site is smug?? You realise that would include YOU? or are you the one exception?

Juicy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think i understand OP, in 3 years on here we've played with precisely zero couples. Smug is exactly right.

Firstly - your profile says you have been verified by 4 couples and I read atleast one verification on your profile from a couple who say they've had 'intimate shenanigans' with you!?

Second, are you trying to say that every single couple of this ENTIRE site is smug?? You realise that would include YOU? or are you the one exception?

Juicy"

We're only slightly less smug than you to be honest...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op I think you may be unluckily looking at the wrong profiles - keep going and you will find the right one - bit like job inter_iews lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Firstly - your profile says you have been verified by 4 couples and I read atleast one verification on your profile from a couple who say they've had 'intimate shenanigans' with you!?

Juicy

We're only slightly less smug than you to be honest..."

And how would you define 'smug'??

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think the OP has gone back to sleep

Strange rant to be honest. I can only think he's a bit lonely and is looking for a regular squeeze. I don't think couples are smug. I think how difficult it must be for them to get suitable meets that they'll both enjoy, whereas as a singleton I can meet who and when I like

Reply privately

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

There is a huge mix on here, some smug, some with ideas way above their station, and some completely normal and full of humility.... Maybe you're talking to the wrong ones?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If that's what you fancy doing fell - fill ya boots - personally I can't see what good it will do, but if it floats your boat, go for it my man

Reply privately

over a year ago

You being in a relationship clearly isn't the issue here so there's no suggestion anywhere regarding any possible reason for why you may need to apologise for it. The obvious issue is your grandiose boastfulness about the fact and how you arrogantly barged your way on to the thread, displaying the precise behaviour the OP rightfully raised issue with in the first place."

this is why it states on my profile i don't meet couples. They think they have a monopoly on swinging.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Bank holidays and *some* singles, who usually relish their single status wish they weren't, which is fine, but slagging of those that are happy?!!

If it makes you feel better op, I'm in a relationship but we're not speaking to each other at the moment...so not smug here.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You being in a relationship clearly isn't the issue here so there's no suggestion anywhere regarding any possible reason for why you may need to apologise for it. The obvious issue is your grandiose boastfulness about the fact and how you arrogantly barged your way on to the thread, displaying the precise behaviour the OP rightfully raised issue with in the first place.

this is why it states on my profile i don't meet couples. They think they have a monopoly on swinging."

Not all of us do. Some of us just get on with what we do and let everyone else do the same without recourse to name calling.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

By 'smug' do you mean people who are in love and happy together? Defo think more sleep is in order - we all have days like that though!!

Juicy x"

I certainly don't!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Firstly - your profile says you have been verified by 4 couples and I read atleast one verification on your profile from a couple who say they've had 'intimate shenanigans' with you!?

Juicy

And how would you define 'smug'??"

Oh you know, argumentative types that think they're always right even when armed with only half the facts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is pointing out facts smug now? The op is on a site for a lifestyle that is primarily for couples, that's a fact. What did he expect to find on here? Unhappy couples desperate for a bit of fun? The fact he found couples happy in their relationships and comfortable with their sexuality seems to have irked him somewhat. Perhaps this is not the site for him.

Crystal is hot, that is also a fact two wheels is obviously proud of the fact that he is with her and has every right to say so. "

+1

2wheels is rather hot as well though

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I admire the couples on here, why are people getting their knickers in a twist "

Bank holiday loneliness!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think i understand OP, in 3 years on here we've played with precisely zero couples. Smug is exactly right.

Juicy

We're only slightly less smug than you to be honest..."

Hah! What a fantastic response!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Juicy

And how would you define 'smug'??

Oh you know, argumentative types that think they're always right even when armed with only half the facts."

Nicely done!

Reply privately

over a year ago

All couples are bastards. I wish they'd fuck off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Juicy x

I certainly don't!"

I didnt mean days where we are sick of 'smug' couples (we dont find couples particularly smug) I just meant we all have cr@ppy days where we're ready to crack over something thats been winding us up lol

Reply privately

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"All couples are bastards. I wish they'd fuck off. "

All....just not you

Reply privately

over a year ago

" And how would you define 'smug'??

Oh you know, argumentative types that think they're always right even when armed with only half the facts."

I couldn't agree more!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

this is why it states on my profile i don't meet couples. They think they have a monopoly on swinging.

Not all of us do. Some of us just get on with what we do and let everyone else do the same without recourse to name calling. "

Didn't name call anyone

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Juicy x

I certainly don't!

I didnt mean days where we are sick of 'smug' couples (we dont find couples particularly smug) I just meant we all have cr@ppy days where we're ready to crack over something thats been winding us up lol"

Ah, gotcha!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not all of us do. Some of us just get on with what we do and let everyone else do the same without recourse to name calling.

Didn't name call anyone "

Not you, the op.

Reply privately

over a year ago

this is why it states on my profile i don't meet couples. They think they have a monopoly on swinging."

Without couples what would swinging be? Other than 2 people having sex?

Reply privately

over a year ago

" And how would you define 'smug'??

Oh you know, argumentative types that think they're always right even when armed with only half the facts.

I couldn't agree more!! "

Is that because you're the best at agreeing as well? Wow...now that really is smug

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has the OP been watching Bridget Jones......

“the only thing worse than a smug married couple is lots of smug married couples ..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Without couples what would swinging be? Other than 2 people having sex?"

Lol. Some of us have regular fb's. Some of us enjoy group activities with other singles .

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I couldn't agree more!!

Is that because you're the best at agreeing as well? Wow...now that really is smug "

Ofcourse! I'm the best at everything, thats the reason I'm so smug

Reply privately

over a year ago

Without couples what would swinging be? Other than 2 people having sex?"

That ALMOST sounds like 3 single people can't have a threesome? Could 4 single people not have a foursome? Or more have a moresome as they switch and swap as they please? Surely not?!

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

single people can be just as smug too.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Without couples what would swinging be? Other than 2 people having sex?

That ALMOST sounds like 3 single people can't have a threesome? Could 4 single people not have a foursome? Or more have a moresome as they switch and swap as they please? Surely not?! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not wanting to sound smug op but I probably do by saying we've been together for 30 years this month . Just thought I'd let you know "

Smug fuckers

Btw Shhhhhh us too

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"single people can be just as smug too.....

"

I do try

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the op had too much to drink last night or woke up on the wrong side of the bed, That's easy to do when you are single

Wishing you had someone to share the bed with I have been there done that,

I just didn't blame anyone else for being in that situation, Op apologise and move on

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"single people can be just as smug too.....

I do try "

It's a talent

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

another day, another rant

hope it achieves what you hoped it would

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come back and read this again when you're a bit older, a bit more modest and when you've found a little bit more humility."

Good grief.

How patronising, so a couple choose to be together and love each other and because they are proud of it that makes them smug?

Maybe you should take your own advice and less bitter.

Were older, had shit loads of life experiences, believe me shit loads. The fact we still together and still deeply in love doesn't make us smug.

I think there is alot of jealous people on here.

But look if you are happy with your life that's cool I am certainly not going to dictate how you conduct your life and swinging activities. And would not expect others to do the same to us.

Do you honestly believe that the statement the couple made was really that bad and "smug "?

Or was it someone just responding honestly to a provocative comment, was designed to spark debate and anger.

Happy swinging and if any singles feel the need to block this smug couple feel free. When all is said and done it's only a bit of fun and a hobby that we indulge in to add some extra spice to our already spicy relationship.

Have fun swingers xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes i swing between my right, and left hands.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sometimes i swing between my right, and left hands."

No need to be so smug about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sometimes i swing between my right, and left hands.

No need to be so smug about it "

Sorry i do realise now just how smug that sounds.

Left hand "fancy a 3 some?"

Me "oh yes please! Who else is coming?"

Left hand "right hand"

Me "oooo he's filthy!!"

Right hand "awlright luv..."

Me "swoon!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think the op had too much to drink last night or woke up on the wrong side of the bed, That's easy to do when you are single

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

The only saving grace is that I have a manly mans car and can do run to the tip... "

It's smug people like you who give couples a bad name

P.S I put my bins out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think the op had too much to drink last night or woke up on the wrong side of the bed, That's easy to do when you are single

"

Rubbing it in

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sometimes i swing between my right, and left hands."

That's because you're handbidextrous

Reply privately

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

OP - don't feel bad about couples being smug! There are LOTS of things that single people have that couples don't. Relish in your relationship status.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good grief.

How patronising, so a couple choose to be together and love each other and because they are proud of it that makes them smug?

Maybe you should take your own advice and less bitter.

Were older, had shit loads of life experiences, believe me shit loads. The fact we still together and still deeply in love doesn't make us smug.

I think there is alot of jealous people on here.

But look if you are happy with your life that's cool I am certainly not going to dictate how you conduct your life and swinging activities. And would not expect others to do the same to us.

Do you honestly believe that the statement the couple made was really that bad and "smug "?

Or was it someone just responding honestly to a provocative comment, was designed to spark debate and anger.

Happy swinging and if any singles feel the need to block this smug couple feel free. When all is said and done it's only a bit of fun and a hobby that we indulge in to add some extra spice to our already spicy relationship.

Have fun swingers xxxx"

Can you please explain what possible reason you might have to call me "bitter" because I really would love to know?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP - don't feel bad about couples being smug! There are LOTS of things that single people have that couples don't. Relish in your relationship status. "

Yes like microwave meal for one

Reply privately

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

"OP - don't feel bad about couples being smug! There are LOTS of things that single people have that couples don't. Relish in your relationship status.

Yes like microwave meal for one "

Exactly! And the loo roll lasts longer!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP - don't feel bad about couples being smug! There are LOTS of things that single people have that couples don't. Relish in your relationship status.

Exactly! And the loo roll lasts longer! "

Yes and you can leave the toilet seat up

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Exactly! And the loo roll lasts longer! "

A double bed all to myself.

Full control of the remote.

Able to listen to, watch, or eat whatever and whenever I like without criticism.

Yep, definitely feeling smug now

Reply privately

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

Yes and you can leave the toilet seat up "

Well I wouldn't... But OP can! And let's be honest, who's going to shout at him if he dribbles on the seat and forgets to clean it?!

Reply privately

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

A double bed all to myself.

Full control of the remote.

Able to listen to, watch, or eat whatever and whenever I like without criticism.

Yep, definitely feeling smug now "

To be fair, I did all that while I was married... Could be why I'm now separated! Ha ha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I wouldn't... But OP can! And let's be honest, who's going to shout at him if he dribbles on the seat and forgets to clean it?! "

It's sounding good being single bloke see op you got a lot going for you

Reply privately

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

Well I wouldn't... But OP can! And let's be honest, who's going to shout at him if he dribbles on the seat and forgets to clean it?!

It's sounding good being single bloke see op you got a lot going for you "

Exactly... And who wants to share things anyway?! Psht.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly... And who wants to share things anyway?! Psht. "

Yes like my chocolate orange and my beer and and and my bed , struggling now

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven't got a problem with couples on here in the slightest, pretty grateful as a single chap to have a platform to get my end away! I have wondered what 'Fab Singles' could be like though

I thought the OP was a little bit...tongue in cheek maybe? That's how i took it but I'm not in a couple right now so can see why some may have been...irked?

Smile folks...we off until Tuesday!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Read most of the responses. Some of you are right, others wrong. For different reasons. I fall into the box of being a single man who wants a girlfriend, I'm frustrated and it does get lonely. I'm also new to the concept of swinging, which feels weird talking to another man's wife. I have maturity in that if there was a girlfriend, it would hurt me if she was off at clubs with hundreds of men but I could deal with if she had say, upto 5 regular, clean fb's. You might say that this is the wrong environment for me, that I ought to try a conventional dating site. Have done so in the past and that doesn't work for me. Here, the women answer me but probably not after this. Come back to 77 replies. Now I feel like a woman with too many messages. Thanks for eating me alive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I haven't got a problem with couples on here in the slightest, pretty grateful as a single chap to have a platform to get my end away! I have wondered what 'Fab Singles' could be like though

I thought the OP was a little bit...tongue in cheek maybe? That's how i took it but I'm not in a couple right now so can see why some may have been...irked?

Smile folks...we off until Tuesday!!! "

Tongue in cheek and mocking his singledom I thought. Some people are very touchy on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Read most of the responses. Some of you are right, others wrong. For different reasons. I fall into the box of being a single man who wants a girlfriend, I'm frustrated and it does get lonely. I'm also new to the concept of swinging, which feels weird talking to another man's wife. I have maturity in that if there was a girlfriend, it would hurt me if she was off at clubs with hundreds of men but I could deal with if she had say, upto 5 regular, clean fb's. You might say that this is the wrong environment for me, that I ought to try a conventional dating site. Have done so in the past and that doesn't work for me. Here, the women answer me but probably not after this. Come back to 77 replies. Now I feel like a woman with too many messages. Thanks for eating me alive. "

Enlighten us,were you having a bit of fun or having a dig at happy couples?

Reply privately

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

"Read most of the responses. Some of you are right, others wrong. For different reasons. I fall into the box of being a single man who wants a girlfriend, I'm frustrated and it does get lonely. I'm also new to the concept of swinging, which feels weird talking to another man's wife. I have maturity in that if there was a girlfriend, it would hurt me if she was off at clubs with hundreds of men but I could deal with if she had say, upto 5 regular, clean fb's. You might say that this is the wrong environment for me, that I ought to try a conventional dating site. Have done so in the past and that doesn't work for me. Here, the women answer me but probably not after this. Come back to 77 replies. Now I feel like a woman with too many messages. Thanks for eating me alive. "

Anytime OP! Just remember... Girlfriends cry, and they want to share your food. You don't need that negativity in your life!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes like my chocolate orange and my beer and and and my bed , struggling now "

You two have certainly made me feel better!! Luv ju guys man!!!!

GROUP HUG for the singles folks!!

Wait...wait...not too many guys!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, maybe it is the lack of sleep.

Maybe it's just one of those days. Everyone has down days. Even those in a couple - since they are also individuals.

I'm single but would choose to redefine the "smug" couples you mentioned as happy and I find it really lovely to see/read on here. It's all about perception I guess. You'll probably/hopefully see things differently on an up day?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sometimes i swing between my right, and left hands.

That's because you're handbidextrous "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I haven't got a problem with couples on here in the slightest, pretty grateful as a single chap to have a platform to get my end away! I have wondered what 'Fab Singles' could be like though

Tongue in cheek and mocking his singledom I thought. Some people are very touchy on here "

Touchy in the physical sense would be nice right now!

People on here? Yea but no but yea but no but...no comment!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes like my chocolate orange and my beer and and and my bed , struggling now

You two have certainly made me feel better!! Luv ju guys man!!!!

GROUP HUG for the singles folks!!

Wait...wait...not too many guys!! "

Hey I'm not single just smug lol can I still have that hug and I'll share my chocolate orange no wait stuff that my Mrs instead the chocolate is mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP it sounds like you feel a bit lost, a dating site didn't work for you and you can't necessarily find your place on here either. You're in limbo because you want to have a GF. Only advice I have is if you stop looking she'll come along. Until she does, embrace your single status and focus on you!! Good luck.

Juicy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, did you get abuse in your inbox?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tongue in cheek and mocking his singledom I thought. Some people are very touchy on here

Touchy in the physical sense would be nice right now!

People on here? Yea but no but yea but no but...no comment! "

I've been reminded of why I like being single and what I want from a relationship if I ever have another by this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok...now it's starting to get a bit soppy fella...man up soldier!

In fairness, considering where your coming from I can see it was just envy & that's ok...really, i'm jealous of these bloody couples too!

Keep your head up mate...look through the hot pics of single ladies, lovely little bum in top spot right now (so what if her profile says shes part of a couple with BigDickMcStick) There's an ocean out there, surely you know how to swim

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Read most of the responses. Some of you are right, others wrong. For different reasons. I fall into the box of being a single man who wants a girlfriend, I'm frustrated and it does get lonely. I'm also new to the concept of swinging, which feels weird talking to another man's wife. I have maturity in that if there was a girlfriend, it would hurt me if she was off at clubs with hundreds of men but I could deal with if she had say, upto 5 regular, clean fb's. You might say that this is the wrong environment for me, that I ought to try a conventional dating site. Have done so in the past and that doesn't work for me. Here, the women answer me but probably not after this. Come back to 77 replies. Now I feel like a woman with too many messages. Thanks for eating me alive.

Anytime OP! Just remember... Girlfriends cry, and they want to share your food. You don't need that negativity in your life! "

I'll buy the ice cream

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm 100% single, and I enjoy my freedom and independence.

I'll agree with the OP in one respect that there are aspects of having a relationship that are appealing like coming home after a long day and curling up with someone watching t.v with a glass of wine etc.

However I don't look at couples whether it's on here or my friends and think they are smug just because they are genuinely happy together. I think it's sweet that they genuinely love each other and their life together.

The only thing that annoys me about couples on here is that it clearly states on my profile that i'm straight and only looking for men but yet couples contact me wanting me to join both of them.

And before anyone says I should block couples...the reason I don't is because I am friends with several couples from going to parties and I enjoy chatting to people before attending an event.

Just because I don't want to play with women and couples doesn't mean I don't enjoy getting to know people I will or have met somewhere.

Women and couples moan about guys not reading their profiles but couples do it too from my experience.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Is pointing out facts smug now? The op is on a site for a lifestyle that is primarily for couples, that's a fact. What did he expect to find on here? Unhappy couples desperate for a bit of fun? The fact he found couples happy in their relationships and comfortable with their sexuality seems to have irked him somewhat. Perhaps this is not the site for him.

Crystal is hot, that is also a fact two wheels is obviously proud of the fact that he is with her and has every right to say so. "

largely this..

would also add that the one thing most on here would not call Crystal and 2 Wheels is 'smug'..

not by a long chalk if at all..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Crystal is hot, that is also a fact two wheels is obviously proud of the fact that he is with her and has every right to say so.

largely this..

would also add that the one thing most on here would not call Crystal and 2 Wheels is 'smug'..

not by a long chalk if at all.."

There are a lot of words I would use to describe 2wheels but I don't have enough change for the swear box right now

crystal

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Women and couples moan about guys not reading their profiles but couples do it too from my experience."

have to agree..

its a case of if the cap fits..

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

largely this..

There are a lot of words I would use to describe 2wheels but I don't have enough change for the swear box right now

crystal"

smeg..?

Reply privately

over a year ago

largely this..

crystal"

He's not that bad...

...for a communist!

Reply privately

over a year ago

largely this..

crystal

smeg..?

"

Yes! That's saved me a pound. Thanks

crystal

Reply privately

over a year ago

largely this..

crystal

He's not that bad...

...for a communist! "

That word is on the swear box.

crystal

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP - I'm sure when people are enjoying each other's company they're not doing it to intentionally rub it in your face. If seeing couples together causes you that much angst then maybe you need to build a duvet fort and hide for a few days as couples are everywhere in real life! You should be making the most of being single by doing things you wouldn't be able to do so easily if you were in a relationship. Find a hobby. Failing that, have a wank!

crystal

Reply privately

over a year ago

largely this..

crystal

He's not that bad...

...for a communist!

crystal"

I'll give you a quid next time I see you...

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

lifeblood? Vampires?

Reply privately

over a year ago

largely this..

crystal

He's not that bad...

...for a communist!

crystal"

Just because I dress like this doesn't mean I'm a communist.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

First "manbuns" and now this. I need more popcorn. ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

somebody dropped out of the wrong side of the bed this morning

Reply privately

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Has the OP been watching Bridget Jones......

“the only thing worse than a smug married couple is lots of smug married couples ..."

"

haha...must watch that film.again

Reply privately

over a year ago

To clarify. I'm not against couples. Miss being in one.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

If you want a partner to the extent that you resent couples, perhaps looking for NSA sex on a swinging site isn't an ideal approach.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pissed off single male starts post having a go at couples. Expected backlash occurs, including generalisation and bashing of single males as a whole.

No winners here people!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sex is overrated, nothing a wank will sort

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Pissed off single male starts post having a go at couples. Expected backlash occurs, including generalisation and bashing of single males as a whole.

No winners here people!"

True!

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

You don't need another person to make yourself happy, to feel validated, or unlonely etc... You need to do these things for yourself.

I think it's dangerous to even be dependent on others, because life is so that people can't stay in your life forever, they leave, they die, they disappoint you.

"

So true

Enjoy your own company, be self-sufficient and self-reliant and permit external contact on your own terms

Reply privately

By *MLETCouple
over a year ago

leeds

fuck smug couples

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Well this went well

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well this went well "

Don't be so smug

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well this went well "

There's a couple of threads around today that would qualify for the "went well" award.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Well this went well

Don't be so smug "

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Well this went well

There's a couple of threads around today that would qualify for the "went well" award."

I know I've noticed there must be something in the Easter eggs

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well this went well

There's a couple of threads around today that would qualify for the "went well" award.

I know I've noticed there must be something in the Easter eggs "

It's raining, there's nothing on the telly and the saps rising

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Well this went well

I know I've noticed there must be something in the Easter eggs

It's raining, there's nothing on the telly and the saps rising "

Saps and the temperature it seems...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For the most part our interactions with people have been friendly, respectful and enjoyable with just enough dodgy ones to make us feel part of the crowd "

Same.

The example above was just an example, but I find couples (not all- but the majority) to be the most demanding.

By a long way. For me anyway.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"For the most part our interactions with people have been friendly, respectful and enjoyable with just enough dodgy ones to make us feel part of the crowd

Same.

The example above was just an example, but I find couples (not all- but the majority) to be the most demanding.

By a long way. For me anyway. "

There are a**h***s everywhere. The a**h**e couples are simply twice as smug and therefore, twice as entertaining

Reply privately

By *immy2xMan
over a year ago

aberdeen/inverness/ highlands

Who the hell wants to be part of a couple? I can often barely stand being with a woman long enough to fuck her. Im sure the feeling is mutual but there ya go.

They aint smug op, there just beat down into submission with no balls left to go it alone. Go for a beer with yer pals and let yhey coupled up guys pay their womans rent.

Pump and dump my friends, thats the teal mans way, dont try to fight it embrace it.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

is the rant over yet ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who the hell wants to be part of a couple? I can often barely stand being with a woman long enough to fuck her. Im sure the feeling is mutual but there ya go.

They aint smug op, there just beat down into submission with no balls left to go it alone. Go for a beer with yer pals and let yhey coupled up guys pay their womans rent.

Pump and dump my friends, thats the teal mans way, dont try to fight it embrace it. "

I don't know whether to laugh or jump out the way to avoid the stampede of Women coming your way

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who the hell wants to be part of a couple? I can often barely stand being with a woman long enough to fuck her. Im sure the feeling is mutual but there ya go.

Pump and dump my friends, thats the teal mans way, dont try to fight it embrace it. "

Seriously? ... you're 41 years of age and thats your philosophy?.....

Holy fuck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just wondered??? Have you been near anyone ghey recently?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny how your profile bangs on about you being a real nice guy and there being no respect on this site. Thank fuck for the notes facility.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Pump and dump my friends, thats the teal mans way, don't try to fight it embrace it. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"is the rant over yet ?"

Said my piece hours ago.

Reply privately

By *immy2xMan
over a year ago

aberdeen/inverness/ highlands

"

Holy fuck."

Yes it is. Yes it is fella. Done all the other stuff and let me tell you this way is far better. More natural. Youve heard all they woman that say all the time "men cant keep it in their pants" and words to that affect. Well they woman are right. So embrace it, accept it. Hell aint that what were all here for?. Aint this why this site is full of married men pretending to be faithfull. Hell ive even met woman iff here pretending to their guy there not playing alone, but lots of them are.

Ive just accepted the truth. Works for me.far more honest this way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The only saving grace is that I have a manly mans car and can do run to the tip...

As if they collect on a bank holiday by you! "

They will be on Monday in sunny Cannock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As if they collect on a bank holiday by you!

They will be on Monday in sunny Cannock. "

Same here - get in!!!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Pump and dump my friends, thats the teal mans way, dont try to fight it embrace it.

Funny how your profile bangs on about you being a real nice guy and there being no respect on this site. Thank fuck for the notes facility."

I thought it was tongue in cheek. I hope it is!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Holy fuck.

Yes it is. Yes it is fella. Done all the other stuff and let me tell you this way is far better. More natural. Youve heard all they woman that say all the time "men cant keep it in their pants" and words to that affect. Well they woman are right. So embrace it, accept it. Hell aint that what were all here for?. Aint this why this site is full of married men pretending to be faithfull. Hell ive even met woman iff here pretending to their guy there not playing alone, but lots of them are.

Ive just accepted the truth. Works for me.far more honest this way."

I was wrong!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Holy fuck.

Ive just accepted the truth. Works for me.far more honest this way.

I was wrong! "

Lmao

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

This place... just

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/15 17:20:13]

Reply privately

over a year ago

This...

Has become more entertaining than talking to the women on here! Wooooooo!!!!

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I think Cheeky was right. There's definitely something in the Easter eggs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Singles eh?! Damaged goods i say, so glad to be married! smug face

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This...

"

Best to then, find something more productive to do on a Friday evening

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Singles eh?! Damaged goods i say, so glad to be married! smug face "

married? dammit I wanted your breeding hips!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This...

Best to then, find something more productive to do on a Friday evening "

Meow!

Just checking in actually little miss in my buiss! What's your excuse?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Singles eh?! Damaged goods i say, so glad to be married! smug face

married? dammit I wanted your breeding hips!"

Who says you can't?

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Anyone Fancy a shag

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our bin men were also collecting today

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our bin men were also collecting today

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyone Fancy a shag "

Ok, but it will be mediocre at best.

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"First "manbuns" and now this. I need more popcorn. .. "

Shhh. Don't mention manbuns!

Reply privately

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

This thread has been entertaining and OP....just chill x

Reply privately

By *illing131Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Outside your age range unfortunately …but yes I do x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sex is overrated, nothing a wank will sort "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Singles eh?! Damaged goods i say, so glad to be married! smug face "

I honestly would love to know and would any couple dare admit that one partner was more interested in swinging than the other? I always thought if you had to resort to swinging your relationship must be lacking just a question to all you happy couples

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reason I avoid couples like the plague, not just here but generally- is cos they insist upon talking to you about themselves.

Mrs A is such a catch, says Mr A. Patting himself on the back - hey + she chose ME baby.

Mr B does blah blah ,isn't she funny. Says Mrs B. As she laughs to herself. Yawn.

Who fucking cares about you 2, apart from you 2.

Smug - is the pope is a catholic?

Never get stuck with a couple anywhere - it's dull torture

Reply privately

over a year ago

Didn't mean to make so much noise

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Reason I avoid couples like the plague, not just here but generally- is cos they insist upon talking to you about themselves.

Mrs A is such a catch, says Mr A. Patting himself on the back - hey + she chose ME baby.

Mr B does blah blah ,isn't she funny. Says Mrs B. As she laughs to herself. Yawn.

Who fucking cares about you 2, apart from you 2.

Smug - is the pope is a catholic?

Never get stuck with a couple anywhere - it's dull torture

"

Hahaha I've never met with a couple but this just reiterates why I couldn't be arsed with them

Reply privately