Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

road rage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What things do other road users do that just piss you off ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No indication

Pulling out I front of you

Not saying thankyou

Middle lane hoggers

Jack arses that like to be right up your arse

over a year ago

I don't let stuff piss me off on the roads, there's enough stress in life to let a fleeting moment of someone else's idiocy bother me.

Driving's a chore enough without arriving at my destination wound up. Prefer to arrive mellowed.

over a year ago

No indication and people in the wrong lane makes me go into hulk mode

over a year ago

"I don't let stuff piss me off on the roads, there's enough stress in life to let a fleeting moment of someone else's idiocy bother me.

Driving's a chore enough without arriving at my destination wound up. Prefer to arrive mellowed."

its a good way to be if you can lol

over a year ago

Busting a gut to pull out in front of you and then bumbling along about 20mph under the speed limit.

over a year ago

"Busting a gut to pull out in front of you and then bumbling along about 20mph under the speed limit.

"

ooooh yeah lol hate that

over a year ago

"I don't let stuff piss me off on the roads, there's enough stress in life to let a fleeting moment of someone else's idiocy bother me.

Driving's a chore enough without arriving at my destination wound up. Prefer to arrive mellowed.its a good way to be if you can lol"

It's the only way I know........laid back is best

By *agan_PairCouple
over a year ago

portchester

All these things used to really wind me up. These days I just let people get on with it. Lifes to short.

One thing I have noticed is the way people react to you based on the badge on the bonnet. I have two different cars in one I see people trying to get in the way and giving nasty hand gestures on my way past. The other people smile and wave on the way past and generally act very friendly.

I drive both the same way and I'm the same chap behind the wheel.

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

pulling out in front of you then indicating to turn right

over a year ago

Trying to kill me

over a year ago

Not indicating at a junction, to turn left. Confuses me

Going straight on at same junction, when they are pointing either left or right.

Driving dangerously near a school. Seatbelts on themselves but not on their children.

Stopping in the middle of the road to let their children out for school.

I could go on but would need a whole lot more room

By *ayercakeMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

People who when turning left pull out to the right before turning left...what is that about?

over a year ago

"People who when turning left pull out to the right before turning left...what is that about?

"

Swan necking. Otherwise known as can't judge a corner.

over a year ago

Jackass today on the roundabout who indicated left then pulled out but was actually going all the way round to turn right.

Near took out my car in the process whilst banging on his horn, then wheel spun it up the high street like a prick.

over a year ago

SMIDSY folk. Sorry Mate I Didnt See You

Motorcyclists will know what I mean, how you can be seemingly invisible 99% of the time. Most driving doesnt bother me, but the 20,000 bike miles a year keep me awake lol

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I get massive road rage and I'm a pedestrian.

And this is why I've never learnt to drive. Other people are idiots.

over a year ago

"What things do other road users do that just piss you off ?"

Going by previous threads on here - wanking at the wheel.

over a year ago

"SMIDSY folk. Sorry Mate I Didnt See You

Motorcyclists will know what I mean, how you can be seemingly invisible 99% of the time. Most driving doesnt bother me, but the 20,000 bike miles a year keep me awake lol "

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As a 53 yr old and having driven on roads at home and abroad, there isn't much that amazes me any more. I have ridden all around Europe on a motorcycle and driven around a lot of America. There are twats wherever you go.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"People" who stop at roundabouts because there is a car approaching about 100 mtrs. away! Stupid lads cars that are so low they have to stick at 20mph. in a 40 limit because if he goes any faster, he will wreck the exhaust!

But, one that seems to be on the increase, pulling out from a junction when I am only about 30feet away, causing me to brake. If I sound my horn to indicate displeasure, they give me the finger!

It happened this morning and after pulling alongside at the lights and slowly shaking my head, he started to follow me, flashing his lights. So I stopped! Middle of the road! Got out and walked back to him. I held up a finger in a gesture not to say anything and told him that if he got out of the car, he needs to be sure he can finish it!

He stayed in the car and I said very calmly that one of his headlights were out (it was) and he needs to get it fixed, walked back to my car and drove off! I do hope he didn't feel threatened, that was not my intention!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Driving's a chore enough without arriving at my destination wound up. Prefer to arrive mellowed."

pretty much this, one of that last places that you need to be losing your rag is behind the wheel of a motor vehicle..

too many risks involved and the potential for a major fuck up..

By *ohn_d57Man
over a year ago

Bedlington

"No indication

Pulling out I front of you

Not saying thankyou

Middle lane hoggers

Jack arses that like to be right up your arse"

pulling out in front of you on a dual carriage way at about 60mph not realising how quick you catch them doing 70mph

joining down a slip road & assuming you will just pull over but there is a car on your right so you can't making you to brake at 70mph with cars close behind you

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

waiting to pull out off a junction and the only thing you are clearly waiting for is the car that is coming towards you, who decides not to indicate that he is turning off until he is 10 foot from the turning

By *lshere77Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Women drivers?

over a year ago

Anyone who doesn't realise the speed limit on a dual carriageway is 70 not 60.

over a year ago

Motorcyclists who roar past you with their loud engines making you jump out of your skin. Why so loud?

over a year ago

People who passed their driving tests 'elsewhere' who think the driving standards of 'elsewhere' are acceptable on the M25.

over a year ago

""People" who stop at roundabouts because there is a car approaching about 100 mtrs. away! Stupid lads cars that are so low they have to stick at 20mph. in a 40 limit because if he goes any faster, he will wreck the exhaust!

But, one that seems to be on the increase, pulling out from a junction when I am only about 30feet away, causing me to brake. If I sound my horn to indicate displeasure, they give me the finger!

It happened this morning and after pulling alongside at the lights and slowly shaking my head, he started to follow me, flashing his lights. So I stopped! Middle of the road! Got out and walked back to him. I held up a finger in a gesture not to say anything and told him that if he got out of the car, he needs to be sure he can finish it!

He stayed in the car and I said very calmly that one of his headlights were out (it was) and he needs to get it fixed, walked back to my car and drove off! I do hope he didn't feel threatened, that was not my intention! "

I award you 50 Alpha Male Points for that one!

Post new Message to Thread