FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

should they be allowed back into the UK ???

Jump to newest

By *ichaelangela OP   Couple
over a year ago

notts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32165337

personally, If they want to join IS, then let them, IMHO i think they may be a greater threat to the UK by being sent back than if they were left to cross the Syrian border.

any thoughts??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32165337

personally, If they want to join IS, then let them, IMHO i think they may be a greater threat to the UK by being sent back than if they were left to cross the Syrian border.

any thoughts??"

You are right. They should be left in Syria but of course if immigration is that concerned of extremism they should arrest or deport hate preachers actively roaming the streets of UK. Anjem Choudary to name an example.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

when the first few went, I thought let them back and use their knowledge to work against IS

now, sadly there are so many and they are clear that they are deciding their place is there, let them be.

and let their fortune be determined by the people they are supporting.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

any thoughts??"

Heard on the news one of them is a county councillors son.

I don't think they should be allowed back here, anyone who joins isis, or travels to syria intending to join isis should have British citizenship removed.

over a year ago

They should lay on transport for them. One way ticket in exchange for their passport.

over a year ago

yes..they should be allowed back into the UK and be kept in hmp belmarsh as a national security risk..for how long I dunno..? but at least until they are deemed no threat any longer to the public and country

over a year ago

I don't think they should be let back how do we know their motives for wanting to come back, they could have been sent back with a mission and not coming back because they have realised they made a mistake at all

over a year ago

I agree and all members of there families should be sent there

over a year ago

"I agree and all members of there families should be sent there"

Not sure I agree with that

We shouldn't be held accountable for our family members actions

over a year ago

"I agree and all members of there families should be sent there

We shouldn't be held accountable for our family members actions "

A comment without thinking comes to mind

over a year ago

I think they should be allowed to go there and then that's it, one way I'm afraid, no return!

By *omnlynneCouple
over a year ago

milton keynes

Much as I despise the Scroat I thinks English born is chowdry

over a year ago

any thoughts??

I don't think they should be allowed back here, anyone who joins isis, or travels to syria intending to join isis should have British citizenship removed. "

By *omnlynneCouple
over a year ago

milton keynes

Much as I despise the Scroat I thinks English born is Choudary

over a year ago

should make the others think twice about going out there if they knew there families would be deported

over a year ago

No, they shouldn't be allowed back. They've made the choice to join IS and follow a totally different way of life to that which we have here.

They've decided that it's right to murder aid workers, girls who want an education, homosexuals, women who dare to show their faces in public and countless other reasons. They have no place in a civilised society and they never will.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"yes..they should be allowed back into the UK and be kept in hmp belmarsh as a national security risk..for how long I dunno..? but at least until they are deemed no threat any longer to the public and country"

Yeah and that costs the taxpayer sixty odd thousand per terrorist per annum. If they want to go let them.

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

Difficult answer....if you revoke someones citizenship and deny them entry where do they go...if they go back to is and claim that as there place of nationality its strenghtens the term of the name islamic state. Islamic state should never be given the status of nationhood

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

If they come back and claim benefits, then the benefits should reflect the standard of living they would have in Syria.

Yeah, go and live in a cave and shit in a bucket.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"when the first few went, I thought let them back and use their knowledge to work against IS

now, sadly there are so many and they are clear that they are deciding their place is there, let them be.

and let their fortune be determined by the people they are supporting. "

over a year ago

"If they come back and claim benefits, then the benefits should reflect the standard of living they would have in Syria.

Yeah, go and live in a cave and shit in a bucket. "

Did they come from Swansea ?

over a year ago

"yes..they should be allowed back into the UK and be kept in hmp belmarsh as a national security risk..for how long I dunno..? but at least until they are deemed no threat any longer to the public and country

Yeah and that costs the taxpayer sixty odd thousand per terrorist per annum. If they want to go let them. "

the question isnt about letting them go..its about what we do with them when they come back..lol

over a year ago

Of course.......NOT,better still hire fleet of 747s ship a load more out,one way,no way,back!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

any thoughts??

You are right. They should be left in Syria but of course if immigration is that concerned of extremism they should arrest or deport hate preachers actively roaming the streets of UK. Anjem Choudary to name an example."

and the same with the extreme right wing usually white folks..?

where to deport someone born in this country is another question, whatever their culture..

over a year ago

in Lancashire

do we apply the same rules for families of arsonists, rapists and murderers then..?

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"They should lay on transport for them. One way ticket in exchange for their passport."

This is almost word for word what I believe

over a year ago

Quite simply its treason and they should be made to pay the price hopefully with a bullet I have no sympathy for them at all.

A bunch of wasters that have no place in this country.

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

"should make the others think twice about going out there if they knew there families would be deported"

It wouldnt affect them in the slightest id imagine..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

do we apply the same rules for families of arsonists, rapists and murderers then..?"

This is such a good point - we cannot hold responsible the family and extended families - I am thinking of also of the parents of the German co-pilot who crashed the plane last week

By *agan_PairCouple
over a year ago

portchester

Let them out there on a one way ticket. Give their photos to sis and the SAS and offer a nice bonus for each one slotted.

By *rof SalamanderMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"yes..they should be allowed back into the UK and be kept in hmp belmarsh as a national security risk..for how long I dunno..? but at least until they are deemed no threat any longer to the public and country"

U waste ur tax on them not for me

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

any thoughts??

You are right. They should be left in Syria but of course if immigration is that concerned of extremism they should arrest or deport hate preachers actively roaming the streets of UK. Anjem Choudary to name an example.

where to deport someone born in this country is another question, whatever their culture.."

Evacuate the Isle of White..Turn it into a huge prison..

Think Snake Plisken,...

Seriously, we are such a soft touch here ... This country gives them everything,freedom of speech,an education,the right to live their life how they choose...and they choose to say ` fuck you`...

We will lose this war on terror unless we shape up ...

over a year ago

any thoughts??

I don't think they should be allowed back here, anyone who joins isis, or travels to syria intending to join isis should have British citizenship removed. "

We're not allowed to make people stateless though.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

any thoughts??

Glasgow can go one better ..... er worse than that.

A real fully-fledged SNP councillor who took his kids to Pakistan to teach them how to fire Kalashnikov weapons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1042814/The-Kalashnikov-councillor-SNP-man-trained-children-AK47-military-style-camp-Pakistan.html

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Punishing the family for the actions of one member has been tried a few times before. In 1940's Germany and in North Korea. I wouldn't wish our country to be tarred with the same brush. I'd much rather deal with the root cause of disaffection than the symptoms of it.

over a year ago

"No, they shouldn't be allowed back. They've made the choice to join IS and follow a totally different way of life to that which we have here.

They've decided that it's right to murder aid workers, girls who want an education, homosexuals, women who dare to show their faces in public and countless other reasons. They have no place in a civilised society and they never will."

I'm 100% with you, though how you enforce it is another matter, especially if they left with a British passport in the first place!

Lots of opinions here without solutions.

over a year ago

any thoughts??

where to deport someone born in this country is another question, whatever their culture..

Evacuate the Isle of White..Turn it into a huge prison..

Think Snake Plisken,...

Seriously, we are such a soft touch here ... This country gives them everything,freedom of speech,an education,the right to live their life how they choose...and they choose to say ` fuck you`...

We will lose this war on terror unless we shape up ...

"

In the uk you're still more likely to be hit by a lighting strike than killed by terrorism.

Continually eroding our own freedoms because we're scared of a threat that is less dangerous than your drive to the shops is the only way we'll "lose".

over a year ago

Punishing the family for the actions of one member has been tried a few times before. In 1940's Germany and in North Korea. I wouldn't wish our country to be tarred with the same brush. I'd much rather deal with the root cause of disaffection than the symptoms of it. "

Pol Pot was particularly fond of that method too!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"when the first few went, I thought let them back and use their knowledge to work against IS

and let their fortune be determined by the people they are supporting. "

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

do we apply the same rules for families of arsonists, rapists and murderers then..?This is such a good point - we cannot hold responsible the family and extended families - I am thinking of also of the parents of the German co-pilot who crashed the plane last week "

over a year ago

Should they fuk, round em all up in a field an shoot Them simple

over a year ago

I think we should do some research into isis ideology n understand what n how their saying to influence so many of these western educated youngster, before we condemn them.

It's hard not feel a sense of helplessness when u see how the British n usa governments unashamedly support israel in their oppression n persecution of Palestinians.

That I'm afraid the only video they'd need to so any muslim.

I support Palestine n oppose is real in every peaceful way I can.

But many will feel they need to do more to n even take up Arms.

Did the British government stop the Irish going to n.ireland to join the ira.

or muslims who went to Afghanistan to join the taliban.

And who has isis exactly committed acts of terror against.

The British. no

usa. no

France. No

any country at all. No

yes there fighting a civic war in there own country.

why arnt we calling the Russians terrorist for terrorising georgia n now Ukraine.

What about what's happening in Burma. Doesn't even get in the news.

The white christanterrorist with 6 homemade bombs in the usa last month. I bet half of u never even seen that on the news. Did you.

Who's a terrorist and who's fighting for a just cause.

Depends where your sitting doesn't it.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think we should do some research into isis ideology n understand what n how their saying to influence so many of these western educated youngster, before we condemn them.

It's hard not feel a sense of helplessness when u see how the British n usa governments unashamedly support israel in their oppression n persecution of Palestinians.

The British. no

usa. no

France. No

any country at all. No

why arnt we calling the Russians terrorist for terrorising georgia n now Ukraine.

The white christanterrorist with 6 homemade bombs in the usa last month. I bet half of u never even seen that on the news. Did you.

"

Slitting someone's throat whilst their arms are tied behind their back may not be an act of terror in your book, it is in mine. They are calling up for people in this country to do similar here... Or did I dream that

By *eedelightsWoman
over a year ago

London

No they should not, they made the choice see Ya ,waves good bye

over a year ago

"I think we should do some research into isis ideology n understand what n how their saying to influence so many of these western educated youngster, before we condemn them.

The British. no

usa. no

France. No

any country at all. No

"

Err how about Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Libya?

And they have killed, Americans, Canadians, British, Japanese, Egyptians and many more.

heck go watch that video of them bring thw pilot alive.

The fact you think they're "fighting a civil war in their own country" is quite alarming, for one they name 2 counties in their name.

what part of throwing gay people from buildings is "civil war" as well by the way?

over a year ago

I agree with a lot of you have said,

But,

Women Yes

Other faiths Yes

Anyone who believes in Human rights, Yes

over a year ago

The British. no

usa. no

France. No

any country at all. No

"

To right it does, especially with your reference to Northern Ireland, - that could easily be swapped around!!

But I agree, we're fed so much propaganda, we as a nation need to learn to read between the lines!!

over a year ago

Been thinking the exact same thing myself. In fact, I would encourage all those that want to join to go...

get them out the country because all they are is a drain on us anyway.

over a year ago

they made their choice - no coming back from that one in this case

over a year ago

Interesting replies to a straight forward question. I dunno what the answer is. I think they are a bit daft to want to go an live in such a squalid horrible place but hey ho, there's nowt so strange as folk eh.

over a year ago

We shouldn't be held accountable for our family members actions "

over a year ago

I just don't get it why would they choose to be part of that ?? I mean logically why would a person choose that??........ , the majority of Muslims condemn them for the slaughter of fellow Muslims (fact), I even saw a picture where they prayed in the wrong direction many Muslims where I live certainly guys from the gym question if they truly are of the same faith and also question where there funding is coming from , it certainly is convenient with the fading away of the Taliban and alqieda that we find ourselves confronted with a new boogie man in our mists , war is big business.

I can certainly see why the lads at the gym are presenting these arguments in discussion .

over a year ago

I'm not keen on the state bring able to take somebody's citizenship from them!.

I'd rather we dealt with them as criminals and went through the law courts

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I'm not keen on the state bring able to take somebody's citizenship from them!.

I'd rather we dealt with them as criminals and went through the law courts"

over a year ago

"I just don't get it why would they choose to be part of that ?? I mean logically why would a person choose that??........ , the majority of Muslims condemn them for the slaughter of fellow Muslims (fact), I even saw a picture where they prayed in the wrong direction many Muslims where I live certainly guys from the gym question if they truly are of the same faith and also question where there funding is coming from , it certainly is convenient with the fading away of the Taliban and alqieda that we find ourselves confronted with a new boogie man in our mists , war is big business.

I can certainly see why the lads at the gym are presenting these arguments in discussion . "

Muslims have always killed each other it's not exactly a unified religion so you'll find all sorts of sects condemning each other.

Also the money is comming from massive robberies, taxes, the looting and sale of antiquities, drugs, oil (yes they even have oil fields now) they got incredible amounts of weaponry and vehicles from when the Iraqi army ran away from them letting them loot army bases.

Before you go all conspiracy theory though there is one thing that ruins all of that Saudi Arabia is scared of them, enough so that they're building s giant wall and they've been attacked by them already.

If they're going after Saudi they ain't a western shill.

over a year ago

"I'm not keen on the state bring able to take somebody's citizenship from them!.

I'd rather we dealt with them as criminals and went through the law courts"

So you'd be happy to foot the bill for incarcerating possibly 600+ jihadi's at around £60,000 pa?

Do you not think that money could be better spent on people who want to actually live in this country and be part of the community?

over a year ago

So you'd be happy to foot the bill for incarcerating possibly 600+ jihadi's at around £60,000 pa?

Do you not think that money could be better spent on people who want to actually live in this country and be part of the community?"

It's not a right of the state to take citizen's citizenship.

Courts of law deal with crimes!.

Once you start the slippery slope it always ends in bad places

over a year ago

"I just don't get it why would they choose to be part of that ?? I mean logically why would a person choose that??........ , the majority of Muslims condemn them for the slaughter of fellow Muslims (fact), I even saw a picture where they prayed in the wrong direction many Muslims where I live certainly guys from the gym question if they truly are of the same faith and also question where there funding is coming from , it certainly is convenient with the fading away of the Taliban and alqieda that we find ourselves confronted with a new boogie man in our mists , war is big business.

I can certainly see why the lads at the gym are presenting these arguments in discussion .

Muslims have always killed each other it's not exactly a unified religion so you'll find all sorts of sects condemning each other.

Also the money is comming from massive robberies, taxes, the looting and sale of antiquities, drugs, oil (yes they even have oil fields now) they got incredible amounts of weaponry and vehicles from when the Iraqi army ran away from them letting them loot army bases.

Before you go all conspiracy theory though there is one thing that ruins all of that Saudi Arabia is scared of them, enough so that they're building s giant wall and they've been attacked by them already.

"

There 100% Saudi backed.

Saudi Arabia is the caliphate all there doing is expanding their empire, just like everyone else

over a year ago

"Quite simply its treason and they should be made to pay the price hopefully with a bullet I have no sympathy for them at all.

A bunch of wasters that have no place in this country."

Wold you consider siding with the enemy in a war treason. If so.

I think you need to do some research my friend.

During both world wars we had royalty n politicians openly supporting Germany.

Was that not treason. Or is it ok because they were white!

over a year ago

Ifs they go let them go, if they want to, come a back, they get a hefty jail sentence, but remember we do negotiate with terrorists, covertly. If they can give us info that will help us then a deal can be made after they delivered, that's politics.

over a year ago

The British. no

usa. no

France. No

any country at all. No

Slitting someone's throat whilst their arms are tied behind their back may not be an act of terror in your book, it is in mine. They are calling up for people in this country to do similar here... Or did I dream that

"

Have they really what chanel did u see that on.

Who doesn't commit atrocities during a war.

I bet u didn't get to upset when christians were butchering muslum men, Women n children in two United nations protected refugee camps durings israels 1980's war in lebbonon.

Or when the christian serbs commandos attack n killed over 6000 in a Dutch protected United nations camp in bosnia During the 90's

So you see its the Christians who started this whole cycle of terrorism. Now there getting some back they don't like it up'em.

Shame on you.

over a year ago

There 100% Saudi backed.

Saudi Arabia is the caliphate all there doing is expanding their empire, just like everyone else"

Saudi Arabia are best friends with the West just like every other GCC country. If the US told the King to bend over he would say how low.. thats the type of bond they share!

over a year ago

"

I bet u didn't get to upset when christians were butchering muslum men, Women n children in two United nations protected refugee camps durings israels 1980's war in lebbonon.

Or when the christian serbs commandos attack n killed over 6000 in a Dutch protected United nations camp in bosnia During the 90's

So you see its the Christians who started this whole cycle of terrorism. Now there getting some back they don't like it up'em.

Shame on you. "

You're very angry.. I can see you're passionate but...you're going to give yourself a hernia or something!!

over a year ago

"I agree with a lot of you have said,

But,

Women Yes

Other faiths Yes

Anyone who believes in Human rights, Yes

"

I agree just seems they are deranged, sick terrorists yes there has been atrocities against them during conflicts in war but never has any blatantly released Muslims and killed Christians like has just happened in Kenya I say deport them if they want to be in isis remove there passports and let them rot.

over a year ago

The British. no

usa. no

France. No

any country at all. No

Shame on you. "

I would have to agree with you on the Islamaphobic material the common media is portraying.

But to say Christians started terrorism is a little far fetched.

I can assure you TRUE followers of any religion are against terrorism.

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

There are lots of examples of what we would now consider to be terrorism that predate Christianity by centuries, the Romans etc.

As for should people who join IS be allowed back into the country, I'm in two minds.

Part of me thinks we should just leave them to their fate, they've made their beds etc etc. But another part of me thinks that if we don't uphold our own principles of justice for our own citizens then there's not much point in having it, if we are picking and choosing when to apply it.

But to be honest I don't know how you can prosecute when the crime was committed abroad where hard evidence will likely not be readily available in most of the cases.

over a year ago

Do you not think that money could be better spent on people who want to actually live in this country and be part of the community?.

It's not a right of the state to take citizen's citizenship.

Courts of law deal with crimes!.

Once you start the slippery slope it always ends in bad places"

They're leaving to fight for Islamic State, therefore they must want to live in an Islamic state (otherwise they're just murderous hypocrites). Britain isn't one, therefore they mustn't want to live here so they won't miss their passports one bit.

over a year ago

There 100% Saudi backed.

Saudi Arabia is the caliphate all there doing is expanding their empire, just like everyone else"

They tried to invade Saudi. ....

Saudi is currently building an Israel style wall to keep them out (good for us uk companies got the contracts for the radar/camera/automated detection equipment for the towers. )

over a year ago

There 100% Saudi backed.

Saudi Arabia is the caliphate all there doing is expanding their empire, just like everyone else

They tried to invade Saudi. ....

Saudi is currently building an Israel style wall to keep them out (good for us uk companies got the contracts for the radar/camera/automated detection equipment for the towers. )"

What would isis gain from attacking Saudi, there already a sunni caliphate living under sharia law!.

Saudis problems are with the Saudis they've kept in poverty for fucking years the Yemen on the southern border has for years been there making, when Bahrain took to the Arab springs the Saudis drove over the border and shot all the protesters, they might be building a wall but it's got little to do with Isis who at the moment are being used like pawns by Iran Turkey and Saudi.

The common belief that all Arabs are in cahoots couldn't be further than the truth.

Anyone that's ever been in the army will tell you the logistics of running one is a complicated expensive business and one you can't pay for by a bit of looting!.

There a state sponsored outfit, my concern would always be whether the state could hold onto their mercenaries in the long run

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Jesus, I thought I'd logged onto Britain First's website when I looked in this thread.

You'll never solve the problem if you don't find the root cause and you won't find the root cause if you don't investigate the problem.

I'm guessing a lot of these young people are realising fairly rapidly that what they were told by the people that radicalised them didn't turn out to be the reality of the situation and in most cases the only 'crime'they committed was traveling out there as they took no part in any action; they often don't even reach their destination.

Are you going to condemn every kid that ever makes a mistake?

over a year ago

Let them go by all means. But take their passport off them as they leave.

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

The uncomfortable truth, the omnipresent elephant in the room, Religion.

All it's ever done is ruin peoples lives and cause slaughter and destruction whilst offering some form of comfort to the deluded and deranged.

It even spoils 'Our Lifestyle' with it's unwarranted condemnation of all things sexual.

Many muslims have been brought up (read 'indoctrinated') with no choice but to follow this religion in its mediaeval, exclusive, violent, uncompromising regimes.

We (Mrs T and me)have always hoped that the logical and reasonable philosophy of Atheism would by now have been making inroads into global acceptance.

Just the opposite has happened to the detriment of all of us.

Slaughter in our own streets, religious buildings springing up everywhere and it's illegal to be openly discriminatory on religious grounds.

Try reading the qu'ran or any 'bible' as an Atheist and you get an idea what is wrong with humanity.

Anybody wish to join the BHA, let us know and we'll give you the link.

By *rivate auditionsMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

They went of their on Free Will and were not forced to go so i see no reason to interfere and bring them back!,we should respect their wishes and leave them in Syria and wish them Good Luck in their new life!.

over a year ago

any thoughts??

where to deport someone born in this country is another question, whatever their culture.."

The phrase 'a cow born in a stable don't make it a horse' springs to mind.

it was there choice to leave, now its our choice not to let them back. No appeals, no moaning, no feeling sorry for the goldfish they left behind !

over a year ago

The British. no

usa. no

France. No

any country at all. No

"

Yes the terrorists are always the ones fighting for what they believe to be injustices with the basic and homemade weapons, When the Americans stop killing women and children and thousands of civilians, maybe they will too... Because The USA has only invaded 50 plus sovereign nations since the end of WW2... Got to ask who is the real terrorist... Propping up Israel after giving them a good chunk of someone elses country has brought, obviously, a lot of hatred to certain western nations... If we had given them Wales instead it would have been more than holiday homes being burnt to the ground... If our country had been given away to some religious group to settle, how many generations would it take to accept that decision and get on with life... When a British solider murders a foreign combatant in cold blood, lots of people are disgusted that he is charged and convicted. pot kettle black...

over a year ago

any thoughts??"

I agree with you. Years ago siding with the enemy was tantamount of treason punishable by death. IS is the new enemy (branch of poison tree) so why are we letting these treasonists back in? Yes we are civilised blah blah blah the PC police will say but what ever happened to Civil/State Protection? Arent we as a nation bound by law to protect ourselves?these IS radicals and joiners will only return to cause havoc. I know ppl won't agree but IMHO I say kill them all as they are traitors to this country and its _iews

over a year ago

"The uncomfortable truth, the omnipresent elephant in the room, Religion.

All it's ever done is ruin peoples lives and cause slaughter and destruction whilst offering some form of comfort to the deluded and deranged.

It even spoils 'Our Lifestyle' with it's unwarranted condemnation of all things sexual.

Many muslims have been brought up (read 'indoctrinated') with no choice but to follow this religion in its mediaeval, exclusive, violent, uncompromising regimes.

We (Mrs T and me)have always hoped that the logical and reasonable philosophy of Atheism would by now have been making inroads into global acceptance.

Slaughter in our own streets, religious buildings springing up everywhere and it's illegal to be openly discriminatory on religious grounds.

Try reading the qu'ran or any 'bible' as an Atheist and you get an idea what is wrong with humanity.

Anybody wish to join the BHA, let us know and we'll give you the link."

I guess you are not familiar with Joseph Stalin then?

The religion I follow, teaches to... habituate your heart to mercy for the subjects and to affection and kindness for them. Do not stand over them like greedy beasts who feel it is enough to devour them, since they are of two kinds, either your brother in religion or one like you in creation.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

any thoughts??

it was there choice to leave, now its our choice not to let them back. No appeals, no moaning, no feeling sorry for the goldfish they left behind !"

the phrase double standards and ducking the question also springs to mind..

how about those who have gone to far away places to fight for hire to whomever pays them..

should they be not allowed back also..

over a year ago

No. It's a word treason doesn't mean anything these days.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

no, fuck em. better dead in the sand than back here to cause problems.

worls is too fucking liberal these days.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

any thoughts??

it was there choice to leave, now its our choice not to let them back. No appeals, no moaning, no feeling sorry for the goldfish they left behind !

how about those who have gone to far away places to fight for hire to whomever pays them..

should they be not allowed back also.."

Didn't George Orwell and John Steinbeck get involved in wars that (at the time) had little to do with their countries of origin?

Syria's a clusterfuck anyway, you can go over there to fight and be unofficially sanctioned by our government, depending on which faction you choose.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

any thoughts??

should they be not allowed back also..

Didn't George Orwell and John Steinbeck get involved in wars that (at the time) had little to do with their countries of origin?

Syria's a clusterfuck anyway, you can go over there to fight and be unofficially sanctioned by our government, depending on which faction you choose.

"

Yes, the Spanish civil war.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

It was a rhetorical question

By *rivate auditionsMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

If they come back to this country the cost to monitor and to keep them will run into millions and monitoring does no good anyway!,remember Lee Rigby?,his killers were know to security services who were supposedly keeping tabs on them but it did Fusilier Rigby no favours did it?.

Leave them in syria amongst fellow Muslim extremists i say!.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

"

worls is too fucking liberal these days."

It would appear not, if this thread is anything to go by...

By *rown_cock_edinMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"

I agree with you. Years ago siding with the enemy was tantamount of treason punishable by death. "

I think you'll find that 'enemy' is a changing landscape to who benefits 'us' today... lets not ignore the contribution the the West has made to creating these groups and or allowing them the grow when it suited 'our' needs.

If you leave the UK to pick up arms you are to be punished by UK government (so I hear)... but if you go join the IDF you can do that without punishment..

(http://jpupdates.com/2014/09/04/british-prime-minister-cameron-scolds-mp-comparing-idf-isis/)

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

"

yep them and many others..

when people were travelling to Syria to fight Assad it was deemed ok by HMG as he was a bad guy, now that some have turned into extremists carrying out vile acts for their own cause they are the bad guys..

taking them out in their theatre of ops is fine and they shouldn't be allowed in without facing the same system that we as citizens are subject to..

punishing their families is ridiculous unless we then set in statute the same provision for families of those here at home who commit crimes..

and how do we prove that they did whatever out there anyway so its more twaddle, lock them up for a very long time and 40 years would be about right..

once we start applying different rules we diminish our democracy and that is what they want..

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

George Washington...traitorous, terrorist twat!

By *lshere77Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Dont let em back in and for everyone that goes out, allocate at least 2000lbs of bombs to make them welcome in their new home

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"The uncomfortable truth, the omnipresent elephant in the room, Religion.

Anybody wish to join the BHA, let us know and we'll give you the link.

I guess you are not familiar with Joseph Stalin then?

The religion I follow, teaches to... habituate your heart to mercy for the subjects and to affection and kindness for them. Do not stand over them like greedy beasts who feel it is enough to devour them, since they are of two kinds, either your brother in religion or one like you in creation.

"

Maybe you should think for yourself and not repeat tracts from some 'bible' or other couched in archaic language to give it an air of credibility? INRS

Post new Message to Thread