Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can someone

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Take my foot out my mouth please as I seem to be putting it in my gob too much today...can I go to bed and start over...do you suffer from foot in mouth syndrome?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Take my foot out my mouth please as I seem to be putting it in my gob too much today...can I go to bed and start over...do you suffer from foot in mouth syndrome? "

Is your foot cheesy?

I hate cheese

over a year ago

No not really...I try to do the 5 second rule...stop and think...then speak...as once said the words can't be returned...

Morning...

By *tandingtallMan
over a year ago

york

I seem to put my foot in it in a big way, remember one time I saw my friend drinking orange juice not looking pregnant but holding her belly..... You can imagine what happened, she wasn't pregnant she was on pills from the doctor with a poorly stomach....took a while to be forgave for that one

over a year ago

Having your own opinions and attitudes doesn't stop you being a lovely Lady, you just carry on! x x

over a year ago

I have been known to speak without engaging my brain first....many many times ...

over a year ago

Moi? No! Never

over a year ago

The medical term for foot in the mouth is pedodentology.

Your meets are going to be disappointed if you leave your foot in youtyour mouth.

over a year ago

I don't think I'll hear from said person again...oh well

over a year ago

"No not really...I try to do the 5 second rule...stop and think...then speak...as once said the words can't be returned...

Morning..."

Morning

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I tend to do this when I'm too tired..

over a year ago

"I seem to put my foot in it in a big way, remember one time I saw my friend drinking orange juice not looking pregnant but holding her belly..... You can imagine what happened, she wasn't pregnant she was on pills from the doctor with a poorly stomach....took a while to be forgave for that one "

That is the most pointless and boring story I've ever read

over a year ago

"I seem to put my foot in it in a big way, remember one time I saw my friend drinking orange juice not looking pregnant but holding her belly..... You can imagine what happened, she wasn't pregnant she was on pills from the doctor with a poorly stomach....took a while to be forgave for that one

That is the most pointless and boring story I've ever read"

That's not a particularly nice thing to say is it really.

over a year ago

"I seem to put my foot in it in a big way, remember one time I saw my friend drinking orange juice not looking pregnant but holding her belly..... You can imagine what happened, she wasn't pregnant she was on pills from the doctor with a poorly stomach....took a while to be forgave for that one

That is the most pointless and boring story I've ever read"

You must live on the edge all the time then...

over a year ago

I do speak without engaging my bran a lot of the time, people have got used to it now

over a year ago

"I do speak without engaging my bran a lot of the time, people have got used to it now "

Erm....brain, not bran.

By *ady SalfordWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Having your own opinions and attitudes doesn't stop you being a lovely Lady, you just carry on! x x "

That's very true being yourself is being truthful and not fake xx

over a year ago

"I have been known to speak without engaging my brain first....many many times ... "

I wouldn't have guessed...

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I have a lack of brain-to-mouth filter. Even if it sounds ok in my head, it usually isn't out loud. Same goes for text. I usually don't realise how bad it is until ive hit send

over a year ago

"Take my foot out my mouth please as I seem to be putting it in my gob too much today...can I go to bed and start over...do you suffer from foot in mouth syndrome? "
All the time. I'm and expert at saying the wrong thing. . .

Mr.

over a year ago

I blurt out what is in my head fairly often and it really should have stayed where it was.. In my head !

over a year ago

I always speak my mind. Don't get anywhere or anything if you dont. Do often wish i had reverse button though. They will be back if genuinely like you x

By *mnipotent_BehemothMan
over a year ago

near Merry Hill shopping centre

Don't kick yourself over this cheeky, well it would be hard to with one already in your mouth as such, but if you have to think about every word that comes out you could send yourself mad!

I say what I think all the time, I'm tall fat and ugly with no mates so it's fine and right good advice coming from someone like me

over a year ago

i feel for ya hunny as i suffer from jimmy choo (i feckin wish lol) jaw all the time in fact for someone who feckin hates feet i am pretty good at giving meself an oral pedicure i can tell ya

I have been told its always good to engage the brain before putting the gob peddle in gear but have yet to master this art form so have decided to go with more classy n expensive footwear for foot chewing (all sugar daddy donations to this worthy cause will be TOEtally appreciated as me flip flops taste fookin rank) lmfao

By *tandingtallMan
over a year ago

york

Haha to the guy who boo-boo'd my story, it wasn't meant to be funny or clever, just factual......I seem to have big feet, that can wade right in there!!

over a year ago

I hate feet in mouths

over a year ago

I'm sure that there's plenty of men who would love your feet in their mouths.

By *tandingtallMan
over a year ago

york

I'm not a foot man, I put other body objects in a willing female mouth ??

over a year ago

you ok cheeky?

Post new Message to Thread