Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

suspicious mind

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ok..been seeing this guy for a while now; lately things have been different, he used to call every morning, say 'morning babe' and wish me well. he hasn't called the last three days, says he's overslept.

he's been going out a lot more regularly with the guys, so many men leaving his work place i'm surprised any one is left.

he's changed his aftershave and instead of coming to mine straight after work, he's going home to shower first.

if i call him on his mobile when he should be at home, he never answers.

I decided to find out what was going on, so the other night I decided 'enough'.

I know it sounds a bit extreme, but I hate being made a fool of.

So, I waited outside his house hidden in my car, I parked the other side and just down from his house a little so I could see him, but hopefully, he wouldn't see me.

Anyway, it was getting a bit cold so I just switched the heater on and I noticed a strange clicking noise and the fan didn't seem to be very 'blowy'...so, do you think I ought to take my car in for a service?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

ha ha bloody ha lol, i was getting engrossed in that

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

fab............

I was thinking bloomin stalker......

fabby xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe your car has been seeing another owner and the controls have been set to something you don't usually set it to.

I think it needs to be taken in swiftly and vigourously interrogated.

over a year ago

ffs ! I was thinking ......shit she's a stalker and she seemed quite level headed .....

funny ! xx

over a year ago

me thinks she is a stalker, just easy to distract

over a year ago

over a year ago

"me thinks she is a stalker, just easy to distract "

!!!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"ok..been seeing this guy for a while now; lately things have been different, he used to call every morning, say 'morning babe' and wish me well. he hasn't called the last three days, says he's overslept.

he's been going out a lot more regularly with the guys, so many men leaving his work place i'm surprised any one is left.

he's changed his aftershave and instead of coming to mine straight after work, he's going home to shower first.

So, I waited outside his house hidden in my car, I parked the other side and just down from his house a little so I could see him, but hopefully, he wouldn't see me.

Anyway, it was getting a bit cold so I just switched the heater on and I noticed a strange clicking noise and the fan didn't seem to be very 'blowy'...so, do you think I ought to take my car in for a service?"

the same thing happened to me.

do you think its a fuse.

over a year ago

"ok..been seeing this guy for a while now; lately things have been different, he used to call every morning, say 'morning babe' and wish me well. he hasn't called the last three days, says he's overslept.

Anyway, it was getting a bit cold so I just switched the heater on and I noticed a strange clicking noise and the fan didn't seem to be very 'blowy'...so, do you think I ought to take my car in for a service?"

Well if its humour as it comes across as it brings a smile. You should have said the clicking noise came from the lipstick mirror in the sun visor though lol.

over a year ago

Lmaooooooooooooo....yea!!! x

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

You can't beat regular servicing.

over a year ago

"

You can't beat regular servicing."

not unless it's consensual that is

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Talking of suspicious minds and cars, my neighbour took delivery of his brand spanking new Beamer today. Lovely it is.

I know he's a Rabbi but i thought him sawing half an inch of the exhaust pipe was going too far.

over a year ago

"

Talking of suspicious minds and cars, my neighbour took delivery of his brand spanking new Beamer today. Lovely it is.

I know he's a Rabbi but i thought him sawing half an inch of the exhaust pipe was going too far."

half an inch huh? that a mans version of that particular measurement or a womans?

I can see all these profiles suddenly reading "I had half an inch more, but...."

Post new Message to Thread