Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Voyuerism

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone have a neighbour who regularly leaves the curtains open in the bedroom or sunbathes naked in the garden? If you do and then you see them in the street where do you look, lol?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On the rare occasions that has happened to me, i look embarrased.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

That'll be us then.....at least when the weather warms up a bit

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Doubt it was u guys Flik but MK must be a hotbed for flashing...I was working security there about 20 years ago and as a swept the cameras around I spotted a cpl, the woman was bent over the railings of a top floor communal, outdoor walkway and was getting fucked from behind by her man. As they got into it she took her gown off. They cld have been seen by soooo many ppl but they carried on; until they saw the camera on them and she got all shy!!! Is it something in the MK air../

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I never sunbath naked in my garden

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Doubt it was u guys Flik but MK must be a hotbed for flashing...I was working security there about 20 years ago and as a swept the cameras around I spotted a cpl, the woman was bent over the railings of a top floor communal, outdoor walkway and was getting fucked from behind by her man. As they got into it she took her gown off. They cld have been seen by soooo many ppl but they carried on; until they saw the camera on them and she got all shy!!! Is it something in the MK air../ "

Wasn't us 20 years ago....might see us nowadays though

Post new Message to Thread