Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bad day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last Monday I had an internal scan to check my ovaries... Today I had to go to the drs to get the results and its shown I have cysts on both my tubes so gutted and in pain ... Don't wanna stay away from having our fun on here xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Surely your health is more important than a few meets?

over a year ago

Of course it is. X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Sorry to hear that. What's the treatment?

over a year ago

"Of course it is. X"
best of luck! That's sad news x

over a year ago

"Sorry to hear that. What's the treatment?"

Apparently they can sometimes can on their own sometimes they can stay. Some people have them removed by an operation. I'm guessing its a long process... I'm in agony at the moment plus the heartache of finding out plus I'm still young x

over a year ago

I had polycystic ovaries for years. Can be very painful. Been sterilized now and touch wood not had any problems since. Hope you get sorted hun xxxx

over a year ago

"Of course it is. X best of luck! That's sad news x"

Thank u x

over a year ago

"I had polycystic ovaries for years. Can be very painful. Been sterilized now and touch wood not had any problems since. Hope you get sorted hun xxxx "

I'm in such pain tonight in my sides and back can't get comfortable in bed if I sit up my belly just wants to be sick. Xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Sorry to hear that. What's the treatment?

Apparently they can sometimes can on their own sometimes they can stay. Some people have them removed by an operation. I'm guessing its a long process... I'm in agony at the moment plus the heartache of finding out plus I'm still young x"

I hope you find a resolution and good painkillers.

over a year ago

Apparently they can sometimes can on their own sometimes they can stay. Some people have them removed by an operation. I'm guessing its a long process... I'm in agony at the moment plus the heartache of finding out plus I'm still young x

I hope you find a resolution and good painkillers. "

Me too, I haven't been given any medication or painkillers so looks like I'm gunna have to ask my mum for some of her tramadol lol x

over a year ago

Me too, I haven't been given any medication or painkillers so looks like I'm gunna have to ask my mum for some of her tramadol lol x "

Hope you find some relief and a solution to your pain soon, it's always a shock being told this kind of news x

Just be a little careful tho with tramadol, they're effective but some people can find them very addictive.

over a year ago

Me too, I haven't been given any medication or painkillers so looks like I'm gunna have to ask my mum for some of her tramadol lol x

Hope you find some relief and a solution to your pain soon, it's always a shock being told this kind of news x

Just be a little careful tho with tramadol, they're effective but some people can find them very addictive."

I will be careful on them lol I have had two lots of painkillers tonight and not even touched the pain but I might go back to drs and ask for painkillers x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have come off codeine and swapped for tramadol, they are a much better painkiller, but play havoc with ma sleep patterns and give me constipation.

Post new Message to Thread