"

Are you on a promise?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heBirminghamWeekend OP   Man
over a year ago

here

"Looking forward to a weekend without frustration and disappointment

Are you on a promise?"

Yes! The promise of not having to watch Scotland playing rugby means I will have a pleasant weekend

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

This thread title really confused me...

Scotty, you will get over it. Eventually.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you on a promise?

Yes! The promise of not having to watch Scotland playing rugby means I will have a pleasant weekend "

enjoy it while you can , i dont think the scots are going to have a very good time in the world cup warm up matches , you have france and ireland away - not sure if you can scrape a win out of those games - then you have italy home and away - would a betting man predict 2 wins there for scotland ? could be a long shot . that could mean you will have dropped down the world rankings a bit further , possably meaning that most of the teams in your qualifying group will be above you in the world rankings ( south africa , samoa and japan ) with possably only america below you . not much there to bet chearful about , dont think i have ever seen the jock team going into a world cup with such a bad run of form , mabye getting that kiwi bloke - cotter - as your coach was not such a good idea after all. time for a change ?

over a year ago

here

Are you on a promise?

Yes! The promise of not having to watch Scotland playing rugby means I will have a pleasant weekend

enjoy it while you can , i dont think the scots are going to have a very good time in the world cup warm up matches , you have france and ireland away - not sure if you can scrape a win out of those games - then you have italy home and away - would a betting man predict 2 wins there for scotland ? could be a long shot . that could mean you will have dropped down the world rankings a bit further , possably meaning that most of the teams in your qualifying group will be above you in the world rankings ( south africa , samoa and japan ) with possably only america below you . not much there to bet chearful about , dont think i have ever seen the jock team going into a world cup with such a bad run of form , mabye getting that kiwi bloke - cotter - as your coach was not such a good idea after all. time for a change ? "

Thanks for that

At least i have national cleavage day to take my mind of it!

over a year ago

I'll miss the flower of Scotland though

over a year ago

Are you on a promise?

enjoy it while you can , i dont think the scots are going to have a very good time in the world cup warm up matches , you have france and ireland away - not sure if you can scrape a win out of those games - then you have italy home and away - would a betting man predict 2 wins there for scotland ? could be a long shot . that could mean you will have dropped down the world rankings a bit further , possably meaning that most of the teams in your qualifying group will be above you in the world rankings ( south africa , samoa and japan ) with possably only america below you . not much there to bet chearful about , dont think i have ever seen the jock team going into a world cup with such a bad run of form , mabye getting that kiwi bloke - cotter - as your coach was not such a good idea after all. time for a change ?

Thanks for that

At least i have national cleavage day to take my mind of it! "

it was my pleasure , but we have our own problems , there is a very good chance we might not qualify from our group , australia and wales , hard games , then there is fiji , , a very hard group to qualify from

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

speak for yourself.. i am watching toulon vs toulouse in the french top 14... argueably one of the top club games in european rugby...

it is like an all star game...

the fact that toulon have moved the game to marseille and there is a crowd of 65,000 plus in watching....

over a year ago

here

"speak for yourself.. i am watching toulon vs toulouse in the french top 14... argueably one of the top club games in european rugby...

the fact that toulon have moved the game to marseille and there is a crowd of 65,000 plus in watching...."

Wish I had seen the Leinster v Glasgow match yesterday - reading the match report, it looks like it was a cracker.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"speak for yourself.. i am watching toulon vs toulouse in the french top 14... argueably one of the top club games in european rugby...

the fact that toulon have moved the game to marseille and there is a crowd of 65,000 plus in watching...."

Ooh, Toulouse is the club Flood moved to isn't it? He was a big loss.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Ooh, Toulouse is the club Flood moved to isn't it? He was a big loss."

it was for leicester. he had been playing really well for toulouse, but is out now because of concussion....

this is like a test match....

over a year ago

a blessed relief for me...can safely go to the shops without being mown down by d*unks..and there may even be alcohol left in some of them...and the pub will stay open after 9pm!

By *rystal Tipps - AlistairCouple
over a year ago

livingston

You could watch the pro 12. Games on sky

over a year ago

here

"You could watch the pro 12. Games on sky"

Don't have sky subscription - that involves spending money!

over a year ago

"

There's bugger all sport on terrestrial tv today, - I'd love to see the entire 6 or7 hour replay of last Saturday's BBC coverage, - I watched most of it in the local, so didn't hear any of the pundits' point of view.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so looking forward to leinster vs toulon european rugby cup semi final this afternoon... could be the closest thing to a "test match" you will see in the club/provincial game.....

yesterdays clermont sarries game yestday was really really good....

Post new Message to Thread