Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

masscara

Jump to newest

By *iss_Samantha_Lovecock OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

just tried putting some on ...very difficult . you girls certainly have good co ordination to be able to do that

i dont seem to have many eye lashes left ..do they diminish with age ..are false ones hard to put on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"just tried putting some on ...very difficult . you girls certainly have good co ordination to be able to do that

i dont seem to have many eye lashes left ..do they diminish with age ..are false ones hard to put on "

I have great long eye lashes, but I have recently tried Fiber lashes (is applied the same as mascara) So no fooking around with falses (never tried them but even the thought to me makes them fiddly) Try the fiber ones, will make a big difference

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I wear false lashes a lot - there is a knack, but once you get it, its pretty easy.

A friend of mine ended up with really awful, ruined lashes after using the fiber stuff, so I avoid it. Avon do a fabby mascara with a really wide brush that gives great results, and is gentle on your lashes too.

By *romageFraiseWoman
over a year ago

London

false lashes can be tricky to apply, especially if you use cheap lashes where the line is straight rather than curved...lots of youtube video tutorials that can help

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't bother with falsies or whatever that other stuff is....plain old mascara for me....should I be making more of an effort??

over a year ago

Get them dyed.. Its subtle

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I don't bother with falsies or whatever that other stuff is....plain old mascara for me....should I be making more of an effort??"

No you can build up mascara by first curling your lashes get your mascara and put on a coat and let it dry and then built up from there. Benefit do a great mascara that actually does what it says on the tin

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Get them dyed.. Its subtle"

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

This is not a problem I've really given much thought to.

over a year ago

"Get them dyed.. Its subtle "

i do this if its a big occasion - i have very short lashes and hate wearing makeup - if i wear mascara i go for brown black the beautician suggested a blue black dye - on my yellowy brown eyes it looked awful -

By *iss_Samantha_Lovecock OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

"This is not a problem I've really given much thought to. "

well trannys appreciate what women have to go thru to look nice ..most guys only care about the end result

over a year ago

"This is not a problem I've really given much thought to. "

you and me both.....difference is I probably should

over a year ago

I've used false lashes on occasions,but normally use mascara and build it up,still a good effect...

over a year ago

You can get some really good false ones nowadays. I'm lucky to have good lashes and I use L'Oréal mega volume mascara x

over a year ago

I'm lucky to be blessed with long lashes but I'll still put a couple of coats on just to make sure they look ok

over a year ago

Try Moonstruck 3d fibre lashes by Younique. They really do build up your own lashes and really stand out.

I do wear fake lashes a lot too, I have a very steady hand so find them really easy to apply

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Practice makes perfect. The more you do it, the easier it gets, so you can do it with less strained effort. I dye too and looks good without.

Post new Message to Thread