Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Should I put clothes on?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's your reasons for being as clothes or naked as you are in your profile?

I'm debating about switching my profile to only clothed photos and seeing if it attracts a different type of guy?

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer pics of me in undies and seems others like them too

over a year ago

"What's your reasons for being as clothes or naked as you are in your profile?

I'm debating about switching my profile to only clothed photos and seeing if it attracts a different type of guy?

Thoughts?"

tease is best. Leave everything to the imagination. And the thought that only the guys who meet you gets too see what's behind the things you are wearing. God I'm good

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

"I prefer pics of me in undies and seems others like them too "

over a year ago

I occasionally change my profile pic from clothed to naked or vice versa. Not sure it makes a lot of difference though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

the reason behind what we wear in our pictures is to show what we are interested in and because we like what we're wearing .

I imagine changing what you have on will attract men with varying preferences but whether they will have different personality traits isn't something I'd like to guess at.

over a year ago

If you want a different type of guy maybe you should try a different type of site.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the guys on here don't care what you look like if you're offering up a hike for use.

Ps now there will be a load of guys claiming to be the 1%. Note that this will be a ploy to try and get you to offer up a hole to them

over a year ago

"If you want a different type of guy maybe you should try a different type of site.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the guys on here don't care what you look like if you're offering up a hike for use.

Ps now there will be a load of guys claiming to be the 1%. Note that this will be a ploy to try and get you to offer up a hole to them"

that's very cynical . There are lots of genuine guys on here

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I wouldn't say it does attract a different type of guy if you have your clothes on or off.

over a year ago

"If you want a different type of guy maybe you should try a different type of site.

Ps now there will be a load of guys claiming to be the 1%. Note that this will be a ploy to try and get you to offer up a hole to them that's very cynical . There are lots of genuine guys on here "

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Ps now there will be a load of guys claiming to be the 1%. Note that this will be a ploy to try and get you to offer up a hole to them"

Are you in the 1% or 99% ?

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

Maybe a wetsuit and snorkel judging by the squirting comments?

I think your pics are the perfect blend of tease and nudity already

over a year ago

Ps now there will be a load of guys claiming to be the 1%. Note that this will be a ploy to try and get you to offer up a hole to them

Are you in the 1% or 99% ?"

Good question.

over a year ago

I've met at least 4 different types of guys here. And chatted online to many more.

So I can categorically state that there's more than one type of guy on Fab.

Don't tar every guy with the same brush.

I'm not sure there is a better site for finding guys to fuck when you're married and sometimes your husband wants to watch or play as well?

I might try it as an experiment.

I can always switch back. Just wondered what others experiences were. And what guy's preferences are.

over a year ago

Are you in the 1% or 99% ?"

Neither. I'm unique lol

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

If most men here judged on photo content, most people here would never get a meet.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If most men here judged on photo content, most people here would never get a meet."

harsh and I would replace "most" with "some"

over a year ago

I think a few clothed shots can break up all the skin and can be super sexy.

over a year ago

hopefully my avatar is a less is more kind of pic then

over a year ago

Try it and see.

over a year ago

This from a shadow with no pics and no profile text.....

over a year ago

We have loads of saucier pics, but much prefer the stocking x

It was taken on the night we first had sex - he was running late, I sent him the pic to show him what was waiting for him

He was out of breath when he got to me, having run the last part of the journey - they still work now! Lol

Sara

over a year ago

Men want you because you're sexy. With & without clothes. Stop thinking too much.

over a year ago

Or you're making stuff too complicated... I doubt if it'll attract a certain type of guy

over a year ago

"We have loads of saucier pics, but much prefer the stocking x

It was taken on the night we first had sex - he was running late, I sent him the pic to show him what was waiting for him

He was out of breath when he got to me, having run the last part of the journey - they still work now! Lol

Sara"

Aww that's a really sweet story. I love it! Hope he didn't wear himself out too much with all that running?

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Not if we meet anyway

By *rince Charming 69Man
over a year ago

Loughborough

I think that you are a very beautiful lady, and I admire your pictures very much indeed!

And I would certainly love to meet you........

over a year ago

On my last profile I had lots of pics including some risqué ones. This time I've hardly any pics and it's made no difference to the amount or type of messages received.

X

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"

Thoughts?"

Go for it CrazyXTC it will reinforce your sophistication, your deportment and elegance , and the hidden beauty that awaits to be discovered. A mystery that requires an intellect and someone articulate enough to be able to reveal those hidden gems

over a year ago

"

Thoughts? Go for it CrazyXTC it will reinforce your sophistication, your deportment and elegance , and the hidden beauty that awaits to be discovered. A mystery that requires an intellect and someone articulate enough to be able to reveal those hidden gems"

Someone started drinking early?

over a year ago

Ah please don't do it

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

The OP is one of the most beautiful women on fab in my opinion. Whether she has clothes on or not won't really matter. She'll still be gorgeous and her body will still be perfect.

I'd obviously rather see that gorgeous body in all it's glory of course, but then I am a perv

over a year ago

Because I'm a frigid bitch.

over a year ago

"Because I'm a frigid bitch. "

With good taste in boots.

over a year ago

"Because I'm a frigid bitch.

With good taste in boots. "

x

over a year ago

I had mine fully clothed and got the loveliest messages ever. Think guys see ya as more of a girl next door when clothed.

Got bored with that though and switched back to semi naked

over a year ago

"I had mine fully clothed and got the loveliest messages ever. Think guys see ya as more of a girl next door when clothed.

Got bored with that though and switched back to semi naked "

You've convinced me. I need to do some new photos!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/03/15 21:59:41]

over a year ago

Ooooo and go lingerie shopping.

over a year ago

either way, I'd till be thinking of your hot fanny

over a year ago

"We have loads of saucier pics, but much prefer the stocking x

Sara

Aww that's a really sweet story. I love it! Hope he didn't wear himself out too much with all that running?"

He was by the time if finished with him! Lol

An amazing night was had

S x

over a year ago

This from a shadow with no pics and no profile text....."

who claims to be unique....

Post new Message to Thread