Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I've changed my profile,is it for the better? Please let me know,where I'm going wrong,or I'll never get verified! Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Would you not consider a face, torso, back, bottom, leg or big toe pic instead of all the willy pics? I am sure that was what most people said last time.......

In the end though it's your profile and if you like it then it's good to go

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If that's an improvement I dread to think what it was like before.

Try showing some pics other than your cock. Nothing wrong with one or two, but only really when you have other pics too. As for your profile text, try structuring it better to make it easier to read. Think about using full stops and capital letters at the start of sentences and check your spelling. You'll be surprised at the impact poor spelling and grammar can have. This is your advert and you only get one chance to make a first impression. Try searching the forum for other threads asking for profile advice (there are many) and see what advice has been given to others and how you might apply it to your profile.

So far yours looks like you haven't put much effort in and as many have said before, effort in = rewards out.

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Think of your profile in the same way you'd approach a lady in a bar.

Would you go upto her, wave your cock around and say "hi me name is..... I love my cock being sucked and giving oral, do you fancy it?

Essentially, that's all your profile says.

If that approach works in bars then keep your profile as it is, if not then use it to give ladies a reason to want to talk to you

over a year ago

look mate to be pretty fucking brutal cocks ain't the best looking things at the best of times the pics of yours seriously ain't great, so ditch them completely go for some nice friendly well dressed shots, maybe a torso etc.

the cock pics are literally a "oo pics ...omg no", back and block

over a year ago

"Think of your profile in the same way you'd approach a lady in a bar.

Would you go upto her, wave your cock around and say "hi me name is..... I love my cock being sucked and giving oral, do you fancy it?

Essentially, that's all your profile says.

If that approach works in bars then keep your profile as it is, if not then use it to give ladies a reason to want to talk to you"

This.

Exactly reason I hate profiles full of cock pics. In the real life world a guy wouldn't get cock out and head straight for sex talk, so why on earth would they think that approach would be successful here

over a year ago

It's a bunch of cock.

Pictorially at least.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It looks like all you have done is get rid of the mmf with a mate bit.

Post new Message to Thread