Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

snapchat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey im just curios do women/couples on here use snapchat at all as it can be a good way to prove someones real identity? ? You can ask for my id if you do use it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Nope, don't snapchat, kik, vibr, whatsapp, skype etc

I don't need to prove I am real.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Yes we use Skype to prove we are a MF couple

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't get snapchat its weird and confusing lol .

over a year ago

we are well verified - proof enough for most people

over a year ago

I don't really have much time for people who require proof I'm real.

Snapchat is just sharing your photo library right? Same as a friend invite on here.

By *exy hot wife 84Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

"Nope, don't snapchat, kik, vibr, whatsapp, skype etc

I don't need to prove I am real."

. well put! When ever we get asked to prove we are real......block!!! Its so annoying.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I don't really have much time for people who require proof I'm real.

."

Do you just expect people to turn up on the off chance you are who you say you are then? And do you just turn up and hope for the best when meeting others?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Hey im just curios do women/couples on here use snapchat at all as it can be a good way to prove someones real identity? ? You can ask for my id if you do use it "

No we don't use snapchat, whatsapp, kik or similar.

over a year ago

I would wish to see if real as I know loads of fakes and pics can be too . Live is the only way really and making sure its not a video . So get them waving when you ask it soon sorts the fakes out . lol

By *MLETCouple
over a year ago

leeds

twitter

over a year ago

Do you just expect people to turn up on the off chance you are who you say you are then? And do you just turn up and hope for the best when meeting others?"

No, i let nature takes it course show a little patience getting to know people first, if they are full of doubt that's their issue not mine. It's one thing to question if someones 'real' and another if they're right for you/me/him/her.

Pretty much same applies for anyone I end up wanting to meet, it's pretty easy to spot the signs when someone isn't genuine.

over a year ago

If your verified and met why would you need to prove you are real ? And I use kik to chat on as its hard work on here kik is way easier to have a one on one email tennis session and make plans to meet but so is a phone call

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Do you just expect people to turn up on the off chance you are who you say you are then? And do you just turn up and hope for the best when meeting others?

No, i let nature takes it course show a little patience getting to know people first, if they are full of doubt that's their issue not mine. It's one thing to question if someones 'real' and another if they're right for you/me/him/her.

Pretty much same applies for anyone I end up wanting to meet, it's pretty easy to spot the signs when someone isn't genuine."

So do you ever see them before you meet?

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Pretty much same applies for anyone I end up wanting to meet, it's pretty easy to spot the signs when someone isn't genuine.

So do you ever see them before you meet?"

the site provides all the tools we need to set up a meet, aswell as instinct and gut feeling, no need for us to go of site and its never let us down.

over a year ago

the site provides all the tools we need to set up a meet, aswell as instinct and gut feeling, no need for us to go of site and its never let us down."

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Pretty much same applies for anyone I end up wanting to meet, it's pretty easy to spot the signs when someone isn't genuine."

Post new Message to Thread