Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

For some reason

Jump to newest

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I have the urge to buy a huge bag of goose feathers and some wire and make some gigantic (wearable) angel wings.

I come up with the most bizarre projects and ideas sometimes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't let the idea get you down.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

OMG I just had an even better idea.

Sleep deprivation FTW! (I've slept for 2 hours in the last 45 hours).

These are either great ideas or fabulous hallucinations.

over a year ago

"OMG I just had an even better idea.

Sleep deprivation FTW! (I've slept for 2 hours in the last 45 hours).

These are either great ideas or fabulous hallucinations."

Will they make you sleep though?

over a year ago

Build yourself a space elevator.

You'll be quids in when you've perfected it.

over a year ago

you know the other day when you said you needed some distraction for a while - where theres your answer - angel wings manufacturing

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

Build yourself a space elevator.

You'll be quids in when you've perfected it.

"

Meh. Already got one. Old hat.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"you know the other day when you said you needed some distraction for a while - where theres your answer - angel wings manufacturing "

My assignment was submitted today (although the next one is due in 3 bloody weeks) so I actually have a little time to do fun stuff.

I've got other projects to finish (and to start! ) first though.

Of course, there's no reason I can't sketch out some designs, take a few measurements, calculate how many feathers I'll need... that sort of thing

over a year ago

"you know the other day when you said you needed some distraction for a while - where theres your answer - angel wings manufacturing

My assignment was submitted today (although the next one is due in 3 bloody weeks) so I actually have a little time to do fun stuff.

Of course, there's no reason I can't sketch out some designs, take a few measurements, calculate how many feathers I'll need... that sort of thing "

get on it girl x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I put in an order for a knitted willy warmer a year or two back, never received that. So can I be the first to place an order for a pair of bespoke goose feather angel wings please

over a year ago

talking of feathers - i have my top pillows which are feather and my duvet - theyve been through a naughty phase the last few days - spiking through and getting me - get up in the morning to a little pile of the blighters on the floor where ive tugged them out during the night - so annoying

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I put in an order for a knitted willy warmer a year or two back, never received that. So can I be the first to place an order for a pair of bespoke goose feather angel wings please "

The first four pairs will be mine. In black, white, pink and purple

Ooh if I'm getting dyed feathers I could do spots. Or stripes. Or camouflage pattern!

Urban camouflage pattern angel wings!

over a year ago

Erm...Can i have the Goose for Sunday lunch?

over a year ago

I just want to make big Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Erm...Can i have the Goose for Sunday lunch?"

If I can have Maverick for fun and games

over a year ago

"you know the other day when you said you needed some distraction for a while - where theres your answer - angel wings manufacturing

Of course, there's no reason I can't sketch out some designs, take a few measurements, calculate how many feathers I'll need... that sort of thing "

If the chatroom cams are anything to go by and the users who include "angel" in their name, your gonna need a lot of feathers and some heavy duty ones at that.

Why not save the goose and have a gander and see if you can develop one that lays the proverbial golden egg.

And no fibbing saying you already have because i know how heavy such eggs would be, the price of gold, and reading between the lines, you're not that minted.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Of course, there's no reason I can't sketch out some designs, take a few measurements, calculate how many feathers I'll need... that sort of thing

If the chatroom cams are anything to go by and the users who include "angel" in their name, your gonna need a lot of feathers and some heavy duty ones at that.

Why not save the goose and have a gander and see if you can develop one that lays the proverbial golden egg.

And no fibbing saying you already have because i know how heavy such eggs would be, the price of gold, and reading between the lines, you're not that minted. "

Well duh, it's not like eggs are solid y'know! And goose eggs aren't all that big.

Maybe I'm not minted because I spent it all on golden eggs.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I put in an order for a knitted willy warmer a year or two back, never received that. So can I be the first to place an order for a pair of bespoke goose feather angel wings please

The first four pairs will be mine. In black, white, pink and purple

Ooh if I'm getting dyed feathers I could do spots. Or stripes. Or camouflage pattern!

Urban camouflage pattern angel wings! "

Mine will have to be African Violet to match ma goatee

Post new Message to Thread