Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Get some perspective will yer?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Clarkson is sacked for a final act of misconduct, splitting a producer's lip. Reading the thread, one would think he is the devil incarnate. (I personally have never liked him.)

Yet thousands of vulnerable people around the country have been abused, and abused by those professionals paid handsomely to protect them. Rotherham alone supposedly had 1400.

Yet i haven't heard of a single sacking, does anyone know if there has been one?

ps being paid off or resigning to then get a similar job elsewhere doesn't count.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Clarkson is sacked for a final act of misconduct, splitting a producer's lip. Reading the thread, one would think he is the devil incarnate. (I personally have never liked him.)

Yet thousands of vulnerable people around the country have been abused, and abused by those professionals paid handsomely to protect them. Rotherham alone supposedly had 1400.

Yet i haven't heard of a single sacking, does anyone know if there has been one?

ps being paid off or resigning to then get a similar job elsewhere doesn't count.

"

Its all hush hush. But I hope thete has been.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread