Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pity fuck

Jump to newest

By *rcticFoxxx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I've been chatting to a guy for a few weeks (from a dating site).. We were getting on really well.. I really started to like him. We planned to meet today.

2 hours before we were supposed to meet, he stopped replying to my whatsapp messages. I assumed there had been an issue with his child. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

This morning he said "I wouldn't miss meeting you for the world"

Really hot guy.. Amazing body.. Absolutely gorgeous.

He never replied to my last message and then at some point today he blocked me on whatsapp.

I understand boys teasing girls that they like on the playground

I even understand teenage guys making a girl think they like them just to get their willy wet and then laugh with their friends about it.

But for the life of me I do not understand why somebody would spend weeks building up some form of feelings and excitement about meeting and then just block...

So I'm tired of kissing frogs.. It's back to being a warm body with cock holes.. Who wants a go?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some really strange folk about happens all the time

over a year ago

Seems very strange. I've had the same with people messaging me and getting fully into meeting giving a time and discussing what they want to happen and then puff stop talking and don't reply

over a year ago

"I've been chatting to a guy for a few weeks (from a dating site).. We were getting on really well.. I really started to like him. We planned to meet today.

2 hours before we were supposed to meet, he stopped replying to my whatsapp messages. I assumed there had been an issue with his child. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

He never replied to my last message and then at some point today he blocked me on whatsapp.

I even understand teenage guys making a girl think they like them just to get their willy wet and then laugh with their friends about it.

But for the life of me I do not understand why somebody would spend weeks building up some form of feelings and excitement about meeting and then just block...

So I'm tired of kissing frogs.. It's back to being a warm body with cock holes.. Who wants a go? "

That's happened to us a few times! I just never get why.

over a year ago

Welcome to life.......there are a lot of rocks to turn over...your young, you'll be fine, and no.....your a person, not a set of holes, though I can sympathise why you'd feel that way...

Hold tight, you'll be fine

over a year ago

Snap, had it a couple of times too, such a waste of time. People just need to be themselves and be honest! Oh well, at least it's nearly summer.... X

over a year ago

people on the net can be whoever ........ I bet he is happily married and was just messing around ..... you don't know him .

over a year ago

I have to ask,did you have long conversations about what you want to do together?

over a year ago

me me me

over a year ago

Thrill of the chase....plenty guys are happy knowing they could have met without actually needing to.....all about the chase.

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"I have to ask,did you have long conversations about what you want to do together? "

We chatted for hours and hours at a time.. Til all hours. Never talked about sex.. Mentioned it briefly but this guy is in my dating pile rather than my fucking pile so sex was off the table, at least for a little while. We just made plans for our date and talked about video games and stuff

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"I've been chatting to a guy for a few weeks (from a dating site).. We were getting on really well.. I really started to like him. We planned to meet today.

So I'm tired of kissing frogs.. It's back to being a warm body with cock holes.. Who wants a go? "

Wow that's bad luck!!

Still, on the positive side, I will have a go if you want to take pity on me too? Lololol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"people on the net can be whoever ........ I bet he is happily married and was just messing around ..... you don't know him ."
likely to be this

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"people on the net can be whoever ........ I bet he is happily married and was just messing around ..... you don't know him .likely to be this "

Probably. I just don't understand why people do it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/15 19:53:39]

By *eaningofLifeCouple
over a year ago

York

"Welcome to life.......there are a lot of rocks to turn over...your young, you'll be fine, and no.....your a person, not a set of holes, though I can sympathise why you'd feel that way...

Hold tight, you'll be fine "

over a year ago

"Thrill of the chase....plenty guys are happy knowing they could have met without actually needing to.....all about the chase. "

over a year ago

"people on the net can be whoever ........ I bet he is happily married and was just messing around ..... you don't know him ."

This. Probably a not attractive hot guy at all.

Chin up OP. x

over a year ago

"It's back to being a warm body with cock holes.. Who wants a go? "
Yes happends all the time. You will be inundated with offers x

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There's nowt as queer as folk....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/15 19:56:19]

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

"I have to ask,did you have long conversations about what you want to do together?

We chatted for hours and hours at a time.. Til all hours. Never talked about sex.. Mentioned it briefly but this guy is in my dating pile rather than my fucking pile so sex was off the table, at least for a little while. We just made plans for our date and talked about video games and stuff "

there's your problem, video games, he's obviously gay xx

over a year ago

"people on the net can be whoever ........ I bet he is happily married and was just messing around ..... you don't know him .likely to be this

Probably. I just don't understand why people do it "

Because he could and maybe getting off wanking dreaming about it too ..... But when come to the meet could not as not real . A FAKE a liar.

over a year ago

"I have to ask,did you have long conversations about what you want to do together?

We chatted for hours and hours at a time.. Til all hours. Never talked about sex.. Mentioned it briefly but this guy is in my dating pile rather than my fucking pile so sex was off the table, at least for a little while. We just made plans for our date and talked about video games and stuff "

Maybe that's the problem. In that with sex, most people tend to be clear with what they want. Was there mixed signals?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"people on the net can be whoever ........ I bet he is happily married and was just messing around ..... you don't know him .likely to be this

Probably. I just don't understand why people do it "

Without wanting to sound cruel here... Because they can!

I knew somebody whose sole interest was to have power over the women he met, he wanted to control them, everything they did and when one found out he was married and two, well, no, three and fourtiming... he quickly blocked her from all access to his email/ phone etc.

over a year ago

Hereabouts

Probably. I just don't understand why people do it Because he could and maybe getting off wanking dreaming about it too ..... But when come to the meet could not as not real . A FAKE a liar."

On miss CC's thread the other day about the lodger... I mentioned catfish the tv show.. I had my suspicions back then but I'm just a bit dumb and fell for all the tricks.

over a year ago

We chatted for hours and hours at a time.. Til all hours. Never talked about sex.. Mentioned it briefly but this guy is in my dating pile rather than my fucking pile so sex was off the table, at least for a little while. We just made plans for our date and talked about video games and stuff

there's your problem, video games, he's obviously gay xx"

I play video games and want sex with women

over a year ago

Hereabouts

Maybe that's the problem. In that with sex, most people tend to be clear with what they want. Was there mixed signals? "

Definitely not. He was blatant about wanting a relationship.. No mixed signals there... Probably why I ignored my suspicions

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

there's your problem, video games, he's obviously gay xx

I play video games and want sex with women "

So do I but I'm not single

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

If he tended to initiate sex talk then all he was looking for was wank fodder.

It's one reason I don't do sex talk anymore. Total waste of my time. Time which is precious to me.

Want sex talk? Phone a fucking premium rate line.

over a year ago

awe now a couple of years ago i would have said aww hes probably just got nervous and backed off - now i think married and having a laugh at your expense - but then i think - nooo why would they bother -

over a year ago

OP don't over think this or will mess your head up ........... See things for what they are not what you wish them to be . Some messed up people out there who will do what ever for a sex fix .

over a year ago

Hereabouts

Sorry for my drama queen thread. I'm just feeling a bit shitty about being single etc. Can we change the thread to funny stories or jokes?

over a year ago

the problem with free dating sites is that you get people messing about and looking for a fuck or just bored and want a chat

sorry u feel this way, chin up x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

It's one reason I don't do sex talk anymore. Total waste of my time. Time which is precious to me.

"

This

over a year ago

He could also be a 30 stone recluse or a virgin with a tiny penis who has no confidence. Did you Skype or send photos?

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

Would help if your profile wasn't hidden, never a good sign unless your on holiday xx

over a year ago

"He could also be a 30 stone recluse or a virgin with a tiny penis who has no confidence. Did you Skype or send photos? "
yes he could be .

over a year ago

"Sorry for my drama queen thread. I'm just feeling a bit shitty about being single etc. Can we change the thread to funny stories or jokes? "
(((((((((HUGS)))))))))) You live and lean xx

over a year ago

"Sorry for my drama queen thread. I'm just feeling a bit shitty about being single etc. Can we change the thread to funny stories or jokes? "

What do you call a man with a pig on his head?

Hamed

I'll get my coat...

over a year ago

What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?

It gets toad away.

over a year ago

Don't pimp yourself out as a pity fuck just 'cause some guy flaked out on you, you're better than that.

over a year ago

"Sorry for my drama queen thread. I'm just feeling a bit shitty about being single etc. Can we change the thread to funny stories or jokes?

It gets toad away."

Well that was fucking dreadful.

over a year ago

"Sorry for my drama queen thread. I'm just feeling a bit shitty about being single etc. Can we change the thread to funny stories or jokes?

It gets toad away."

Hahaha

over a year ago

"Don't pimp yourself out as a pity fuck just 'cause some guy flaked out on you, you're better than that."

I don't get it?

Is there a punchline still to come?

over a year ago

If a single male had started this thread.....

***tin hat on***

over a year ago

Gary Lineker did a poo on the pitch in an international match once.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've had enough of the blokes on here who promise the earth then either disappear when it comes to meeting, or are so heartbreakingly disappointing that I wish I hadnt bothered.

I stick to clubs nowadays. Much more fun

over a year ago

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

Fo' drizzle

By *-elleWoman
over a year ago

Romford

honey I'm not being funny but sounds to me he wasn't real. Did you ever Skype him? Just wondering if perhaps he wasn't the guy in the pics. X

over a year ago

Awwwwwwwww hun for a starter you are not a warm body with cock holes your a wonderful woman who deserves to be treated as a lady regardless of the site she chooses to use and its awful when this kind of thing happens

Unfortunately this has happened to many of us both female n male and is whats now since the film n tv show SOMETIMES called catfishing although not new to dating n social network websites it now has a name and a format you can after the fact trace

married/attached men/women pretending to be single, men / women pretending to be the other gender or just lonely people looking for connections they only ever intend to be online or on phones with little or no chance of ever meeting often but not always using profile details n pics they have stolen from other places.

Often they dont mean to hurt or deceive they just get caught up in things n at the last minute bale out rather than be exposed

Saying that there may be a perfectly rational explanation for this just thought it kinda sounded like catfishing ( film n tv show clips r on youtube)

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Would help if your profile wasn't hidden, never a good sign unless your on holiday xx"

Why would that help?x

over a year ago

Hereabouts

What do you call a man with a pig on his head?

Hamed

I'll get my coat... "

Haha

over a year ago

It gets toad away.

Well that was fucking dreadful."

Sorry, did I kermit a crime against your sense of humour?

over a year ago

Hereabouts

It gets toad away."

I'm definitely gonna use that one

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"If a single male had started this thread.....

***tin hat on*** "

I'm not after special treatment just because I have a vagina

over a year ago

Hereabouts

So I'm tired of kissing frogs.. It's back to being a warm body with cock holes.. Who wants a go?

honey I'm not being funny but sounds to me he wasn't real. Did you ever Skype him? Just wondering if perhaps he wasn't the guy in the pics. X"

You're probably right. I'm too naive for my own good sometimes

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

"Would help if your profile wasn't hidden, never a good sign unless your on holiday xx

Why would that help?x"

Because you sound like you could be him xx

over a year ago

"the problem with free dating sites is that you get people messing about and looking for a fuck or just bored and want a chat

sorry u feel this way, chin up x"

over a year ago

At least you found out now before it was too late. The right man will come, and when it happens it will feel great. Don't rush into it.

over a year ago

It gets toad away.

Sorry, did I kermit a crime against your sense of humour?"

I'm gonna smother you with this pillow, it's kinder this way.

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Awwwwwwwww hun for a starter you are not a warm body with cock holes your a wonderful woman who deserves to be treated as a lady regardless of the site she chooses to use and its awful when this kind of thing happens

Unfortunately this has happened to many of us both female n male and is whats now since the film n tv show SOMETIMES called catfishing although not new to dating n social network websites it now has a name and a format you can after the fact trace

married/attached men/women pretending to be single, men / women pretending to be the other gender or just lonely people looking for connections they only ever intend to be online or on phones with little or no chance of ever meeting often but not always using profile details n pics they have stolen from other places.

Often they dont mean to hurt or deceive they just get caught up in things n at the last minute bale out rather than be exposed

Saying that there may be a perfectly rational explanation for this just thought it kinda sounded like catfishing ( film n tv show clips r on youtube) "

Thank you. I'm just being dramatic.. I'll get over it in a day or two. I've seen the programme.. Never thought it would happen to me though

over a year ago

"Would help if your profile wasn't hidden, never a good sign unless your on holiday xx"

Why??

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Would help if your profile wasn't hidden, never a good sign unless your on holiday xx

Why would that help?x

Because you sound like you could be him xx"

My bad just taking a break because I've got a cold

over a year ago

man runs behind bush coz he is dying for a pooh

suddenly he shouts to his mate fuk me me turds alive n kickin its got arms n legs

his mate runs over then burst out laughin

fuk me ya daft fuker ya just shit on a frog lmfao

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

Why would that help?x

My bad just taking a break because I've got a cold "

If you say so "mate" lol

over a year ago

Why would that help?x

If you say so "mate" lol"

What did I miss? huh?

over a year ago

It gets toad away.

I'm gonna smother you with this pillow, it's kinder this way."

Smother me until I croak it?

over a year ago

It gets toad away.

Smother me until I croak it?"

over a year ago

Hereabouts

Why would that help?x

If you say so "mate" lol

What did I miss? huh?"

I think (or hope at least) it's a piss take. Either way it's funny

But I'll let you in on a secret... I'm a 98 year old man with 3 testicles and egomaniac loves to pluck the grey hairs out of my arse

over a year ago

It gets toad away.

*Gunshot*.

over a year ago

It gets toad away."

**groans**

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

But I'll let you in on a secret... I'm a 98 year old man with 3 testicles and egomaniac loves to pluck the grey hairs out of my arse "

OMG I spilt my tea... visualising this!

Let me guess.. Egomaniac has not finished lucking the hairs which is why profile is hidden?

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

Why would that help?x

If you say so "mate" lol

What did I miss? huh?

I think (or hope at least) it's a piss take. Either way it's funny

But I'll let you in on a secret... I'm a 98 year old man with 3 testicles and egomaniac loves to pluck the grey hairs out of my arse "

That's what we thought

over a year ago

Why would that help?x

If you say so "mate" lol

What did I miss? huh?"

Someone been smoking the funny stuff I think

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/15 20:43:41]

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Mine is hidden too. How is it a problem?

over a year ago

Funny I was reading and interesting article on Linkedin about "How many Frogs have you kissed" lol.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

It gets toad away.

Best

Ever!

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

"Thank you. I'm just being dramatic.. I'll get over it in a day or two. I've seen the programme.. Never thought it would happen to me though "

it dosnt just happen to just you either theres plenty of males and females in the same boat as you and hope it never happens to them either

over a year ago

Well I'm glad the OP appreciates my frog based punnage even if no one else does

over a year ago

"Well I'm glad the OP appreciates my frog based punnage even if no one else does "
I loved it too . lol xx

over a year ago

"Well I'm glad the OP appreciates my frog based punnage even if no one else does "

Back in the Christmas cracker you go.

over a year ago

I had the same. Few weeks of chatting. Thought we got on really well. Then on day just text last minute saying he had a cold !! So wasn't coming. ..nowt as queer as folk...men and women

over a year ago

"Well I'm glad the OP appreciates my frog based punnage even if no one else does

Back in the Christmas cracker you go."

Ok I'll just hop back in

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"

But I'll let you in on a secret... I'm a 98 year old man with 3 testicles and egomaniac loves to pluck the grey hairs out of my arse OMG I spilt my tea... visualising this!

Let me guess.. Egomaniac has not finished lucking the hairs which is why profile is hidden? "

You got it in one!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

But I'll let you in on a secret... I'm a 98 year old man with 3 testicles and egomaniac loves to pluck the grey hairs out of my arse OMG I spilt my tea... visualising this!

Let me guess.. Egomaniac has not finished lucking the hairs which is why profile is hidden?

You got it in one! "

So please allow him to finish the job before you hop back into any xmas crackers... I am still crying with laughter xx

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

Your a single guy called Gary, you've never had a chance lol

over a year ago

"Your a single guy called Gary, you've never had a chance lol"

*you're.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Your a single guy called Gary, you've never had a chance lol

*you're."

Arent they just precious?

over a year ago

"Your a single guy called Gary, you've never had a chance lol

*you're."

Haha....love that x

over a year ago

"Your a single guy called Gary, you've never had a chance lol"

Thank you

over a year ago

Hereabouts

Well this thread has made me laugh so it's all good xD thank you all!

Ego.. I need you to finish plucking my arse x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

There are people in all walks of life that will string you along. It's the thrill of the chase. I had a bloke do this with me for weeks and weeks must of gone on about 8 dates then had a shag and never heard from him again. He introduced me to friends etc. Promises are comfort to a fool.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Well I'm glad the OP appreciates my frog based punnage even if no one else does I loved it too . lol xx "

Me too

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Well this thread has made me laugh so it's all good xD thank you all!

Ego.. I need you to finish plucking my arse x "

Oh stop it, my tummy muscles are actually hurting now!

over a year ago

Hereabouts

Oh stop it, my tummy muscles are actually hurting now! "

Could you get my ear and nose hairs while he's doing my bum hair?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Could you get my ear and nose hairs while he's doing my bum hair? "

Oh Lordie... I take it you will be shaving your 5 o clock shadow yourself???

over a year ago

We finished the frog jokes or is it all on ribbit

over a year ago

Hereabouts

Could you get my ear and nose hairs while he's doing my bum hair?

Oh Lordie... I take it you will be shaving your 5 o clock shadow yourself??? "

Yeah I'm sure I can manage that

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I had a 3 month "relationship" with someone off a dating website who after he got a fuck (date 3 obviously ) never suggested going out anywhere. Either stayed at mine or stayed at his.

Never met his friends or family. Nothing for my birthday except a generic card, then he just stopped contacting me.

When I suggested meeting up to sort things out he couldn't even be bothered, too skint apparently!

OP - you had a lucky escape by never meeting your guy! Better to be single than coupled up with a loser

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"I had a 3 month "relationship" with someone off a dating website who after he got a fuck (date 3 obviously ) never suggested going out anywhere. Either stayed at mine or stayed at his.

Never met his friends or family. Nothing for my birthday except a generic card, then he just stopped contacting me.

When I suggested meeting up to sort things out he couldn't even be bothered, too skint apparently!

OP - you had a lucky escape by never meeting your guy! Better to be single than coupled up with a loser "

Ouch!

Yeah but I'm tired of being single lol!

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I had a 3 month "relationship" with someone off a dating website who after he got a fuck (date 3 obviously ) never suggested going out anywhere. Either stayed at mine or stayed at his.

OP - you had a lucky escape by never meeting your guy! Better to be single than coupled up with a loser

Ouch!

Yeah but I'm tired of being single lol! "

Hmm I sometimes feel that way, but it passes quickly

over a year ago

Ouch!

Yeah but I'm tired of being single lol!

Hmm I sometimes feel that way, but it passes quickly "

Being single can hurt but rather be with the right person for the right reasons.

Post new Message to Thread