Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

PHOTOS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A man uploads a new photo and the Fabs it receives are usually within single figures after an hour. A woman uploads a new photo and she will mostly receive about 50 Fabs after an hour.

Are men easy to please or are women hard to please? Or is it a bit of both? Or are women just more objectively beautiful in the eyes of both sexes?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A man uploads a new photo and the Fabs it receives are usually within single figures after an hour. A woman uploads a new photo and she will mostly receive about 50 Fabs after an hour.

Are men easy to please or are women hard to please? Or is it a bit of both? Or are women just more objectively beautiful in the eyes of both sexes?"

Neither. Numbers are based on ratio. You normally find the top fabbed men are hard cock shots. No doubtedly been fabbed by a mix of men and certain women. Its just the way of Fab I am afraid. However I did help a good female friend get top 3 spot.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I don't know I'm too tired to think...

over a year ago

"I don't know I'm too tired to think... "

Too much forum posting! You need rest my dear.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I don't know I'm too tired to think...

Too much forum posting! You need rest my dear."

Ahh yes with a bit of thinking at work too

over a year ago

I fab any good pic be it man, woman or couple. There are a lot of samey pics posted. ...In my opinion they aren't fab worthy. ....disclaimer: by posting this I'm not saying mine are fab worthy and i don't think it makes me hard to please just because I don't fab just any old pic. I guess it depends on the person doing the fabbing's motives for fabbing in the first place. I think a lot of guys fab as many pics as they can hoping the woman will notice and be flattered by the attention.

over a year ago

"A man uploads a new photo and the Fabs it receives are usually within single figures after an hour. A woman uploads a new photo and she will mostly receive about 50 Fabs after an hour.

Are men easy to please or are women hard to please? Or is it a bit of both? Or are women just more objectively beautiful in the eyes of both sexes?

Neither. Numbers are based on ratio. You normally find the top fabbed men are hard cock shots. No doubtedly been fabbed by a mix of men and certain women. Its just the way of Fab I am afraid. However I did help a good female friend get top 3 spot."

Do you think if the ratios were 50/50, the average number of Fabs would be 50/50 also? I actually don't think it would be.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Neither. Numbers are based on ratio. You normally find the top fabbed men are hard cock shots. No doubtedly been fabbed by a mix of men and certain women. Its just the way of Fab I am afraid. However I did help a good female friend get top 3 spot."

It's this!

Men see a nice pic and hotlist that person so they appear in updates - so they don't miss any new pics arriving in site.

Simples.

A

over a year ago

It's also a way of getting someone to notice you as it's the only way to get around filters

over a year ago

Because men are bigger pervs and women look so much better in pictures.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

There are more men than anyone else

They seem to be more visual

They obviously hang around the newly uploaded pics gallery

over a year ago

Also men aren't inundated with messages on here so have much more time to ogle the pics.

over a year ago

Not bothered in the slightest. A fab is a nice to have, but i think that men tend to fab as a stealth wink

over a year ago

Neither. Numbers are based on ratio. You normally find the top fabbed men are hard cock shots. No doubtedly been fabbed by a mix of men and certain women. Its just the way of Fab I am afraid. However I did help a good female friend get top 3 spot.

It's this!

Men see a nice pic and hotlist that person so they appear in updates - so they don't miss any new pics arriving in site.

Simples.

A"

Really? I find the hotlist a bit creepy myself. Someone told me the other day we'd been on his hotlist since we'd joined, and our last profile was too, even though we'd never spoken before

over a year ago

"Not bothered in the slightest. A fab is a nice to have, but i think that men tend to fab as a stealth wink"

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's this!

Simples.

A

Really? I find the hotlist a bit creepy myself. Someone told me the other day we'd been on his hotlist since we'd joined, and our last profile was too, even though we'd never spoken before "

It's the only explanation for the 'hot pics' regulars. I doubt they accept every friends invite.

It is a tad stalkerrish (IMHO) - our hotlist has always been used for other purposes!

A

over a year ago

I think men tend to go for the visual, whereas women prefer something different. Although I'm sure a good photo obviously helps. Besides, there are more men than women on here, so percentages work too.

over a year ago

only ever fab me friends pics if i am honest coz dont look at pics section very often but will fab a pic from an inbox message if i like it IE lady or both in cpl is very sexy or guy has nice torso/face pic but never fab willy pix coz think most willies look the same or like slugs in bad fitting polo necks lol

over a year ago

Monk your so right lol

over a year ago

"Monk your so right lol"

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Are men easy to please or are women hard to please? Or is it a bit of both? Or are women just more objectively beautiful in the eyes of both sexes?"

I fab pretty much all sexes/couples/TVs on Fab equally - if a good photo is a good photo it deserves fabbing. As for the Fab numbers you quote that may be true of some women but I'm lucky to get that many in a week on a photo and that's normally only when a new photo is the result of a forum thread. A lot of the top male pics will have loads more fabs than mine, for example.

over a year ago

"Monk your so right lol"

Well it's probably the first and last time I will be Might have a Beer to celebrate

over a year ago

I think women such as myself are a lot 'busier' on fab, responding to mail, etc so I personally don't fab anyone's picture. I don't look at the new public pics or recently tabbed/top rated, because I personally don't want to see the kind of pictures that are uploaded... I think it boils down to the fact that guys are (on the whole) a lot less busy so are left with more 'fab free time'!

over a year ago

Ladies are prettier

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I think it mainly down to there being more single men. They are in general more visual and some see a fab as a way of hopefully getting the persons attention.

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By what I can gather from other similar threads, the male photos are mostly all the same. . Cock shots in bathrooms!

The ladies have far more imagination. Indoor, outdoor, club pics, 1on1's, other girls, 3 some pics etc.

Also in my opinion, men don't do lingerie justice like a woman!

over a year ago

"Ladies are prettier "

Awwww

over a year ago

some people are over bothered by pics being fabbed- saw one a while back begging to keep her pic on the front page - it wasnt difficult as she was a gorgeous young thing but it kind of puts me off when she asked Sx

over a year ago

I honestly don't want to fab the pics that i want to fab in case i get messaged about it after (which used to happen when i fabbed pics).

over a year ago

Think da girls just look better than us lol

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Men are easier to please.

Men are more visually stimulated, at first anyway. So there you go... Problem solved

over a year ago

"..

. I think a lot of guys fab as many pics as they can hoping the woman will notice and be flattered by the attention."

over a year ago

Men are definitely more visual, plus there are loads more of them here, compared to women. So stands to reason women will get more fabs. I fab all sorts of pics depending on my mood at the time.

over a year ago

People saying women aren't as visual is bollocks, women are just as visual as men, it's just men are nowhere near as nice to look at.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I honestly don't want to fab the pics that i want to fab in case i get messaged about it after (which used to happen when i fabbed pics)."
you can Fab mine.. I promise not to send you a message.. not even a Thank-you

over a year ago

"People saying women aren't as visual is bollocks, women are just as visual as men, it's just men are nowhere near as nice to look at."
somre men are

over a year ago

I upload a pic get a fab and get my hopes up its a women lol! Then I look and it's always bloody bloke!! Ha wish u could stop men checking u out somehow!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I upload a pic get a fab and get my hopes up its a women lol! Then I look and it's always bloody bloke!! Ha wish u could stop men checking u out somehow!"

Does it matter? It's not like you have to meet them or are gonna turn bi coz a guy fabbed you. It's just a compliment..

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I honestly don't want to fab the pics that i want to fab in case i get messaged about it after (which used to happen when i fabbed pics)."

Yep! This! Same as stealth perving.

'Oh I see you fabbed my photos'

'Oh I see you looked at my profile'

Yes but I didn't bother messaging you did I...

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I upload a pic get a fab and get my hopes up its a women lol! Then I look and it's always bloody bloke!! Ha wish u could stop men checking u out somehow!"
I need all the fabs I can get

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I honestly don't want to fab the pics that i want to fab in case i get messaged about it after (which used to happen when i fabbed pics).

Yes but I didn't bother messaging you did I... "

.. fabbed... don't thank me

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I honestly don't want to fab the pics that i want to fab in case i get messaged about it after (which used to happen when i fabbed pics).

Yes but I didn't bother messaging you did I... .. fabbed... don't thank me "

Lol. I don't look at my who's fabbed my pics or my who's looked at me.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

.. fabbed.. don't you thank me either

over a year ago

Yes but I didn't bother messaging you did I... "

over a year ago

"I honestly don't want to fab the pics that i want to fab in case i get messaged about it after (which used to happen when i fabbed pics). .. fabbed.. don't you thank me either "

I will thank you in the forums, where i feel safer.

Thanks.

Tbh i'm more reserved than people might think and i just don't like to feel pressured from guys. There's all kinds of ways i can feel pressured on here because anyone can inbox me with anything and i might not be able to cope with that or deal with it.

Post new Message to Thread