By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I am a man who wants to shag you, are you up for c..k now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

sorry I posted that by mistake it was meant for the 97 women I randomly message each morning

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

one message does not fit all...x

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

Really annoys me. Find it quite insulting to be honest.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't really blame men for doing a generic copy new paste

They have probably got bored sick of having their personalised messages ignored

I always read a profile before I read a message,if that interests me then I may see what else they have to say

over a year ago

We had a full page and a half message once. Obviously not original. Not one word was relevant to us. Just told him copy and paste messages do not work.

over a year ago

Fancy a fuck?

By *ere-for-my-convenience OP   Woman
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Really annoys me. Find it quite insulting to be honest."

This is what I think

Why would I read his profile when he can't be arsed to read mine

over a year ago

West Midlands

"We had a full page and a half message once. Obviously not original. Not one word was relevant to us. Just told him copy and paste messages do not work. "

I do the same

I say

If it works for you with zero verifications keep it up lol

over a year ago

I find there are different varieties of cut and paste messages. Those along the lines very capably demonstrated by playfulsam or the "hi, how are you? " variety I do find irritating. However, some people put a lot of thought into an introductory message even if it is cut and paste. Sentences, even paragraphs, building on their profile. I don't have such an issue with these.

Her

over a year ago

West Midlands

"I find there are different varieties of cut and paste messages. Those along the lines very capably demonstrated by playfulsam or the "hi, how are you? " variety I do find irritating. However, some people put a lot of thought into an introductory message even if it is cut and paste. Sentences, even paragraphs, building on their profile. I don't have such an issue with these.

Her"

Very good comment

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

We don't mind a copy and paste message that is tailored to us, (some would say that's not copy and paste, but you know what I mean) but those that are generic are ignored as they are rarely accompanied by a good profile.

over a year ago

I individually type out the same message to every fabber I contact.

Cut and paste is lazy and so wrong

over a year ago

we always make the opening message individual

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I like it when i get a message with someones name in,or referring to me as both of you

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

They irritate me. Some are better crafted than others, though, it must be said.

over a year ago

"Love em or hate em

I confess they properly wind me up

I think they see a female profile

Randomly blanket messages the whole county

And then they expect me to take them seriously

What do you people think?"

If they wind you up that much simply put all your filters on and write your own introductory messages. Problem solved.

over a year ago

"Love em or hate em

Totally agree...you can tell them a mile off...and when I reply to msg saying "great copy and paste" they get all snotty about it lmao

over a year ago

"I don't really blame men for doing a generic copy new paste

They have probably got bored sick of having their personalised messages ignored

I always read a profile before I read a message,if that interests me then I may see what else they have to say"

over a year ago

I think that 95% of users on here look at the photos and decide from there; opening messages don't have to be works of Shakespeare - unless you're so far up your own ego that you demand as such.

'FaF' type messages aside (because they are the 'reductio ad absurdum' of my point) at what point do you hit the happy medium? Is it the physical (almost objectification if you will) or the mental acuity of an individual which is most important?

What makes someone worthy of my time to write a highly personalised message when they look at the pictures and bin the message without so much as a please or thank you - because they deem me not worthy of theirs by the way I look?

You have to love a environment where people expect to treated with politeness and 'respect', only to be rewarded with ignorance as the default response.

over a year ago

"I think that 95% of users on here look at the photos and decide from there; opening messages don't have to be works of Shakespeare - unless you're so far up your own ego that you demand as such.

'FaF' type messages aside (because they are the 'reductio ad absurdum' of my point) at what point do you hit the happy medium? Is it the physical (almost objectification if you will) or the mental acuity of an individual which is most important?

What makes someone worthy of my time to write a highly personalised message when they look at the pictures and bin the message without so much as a please or thank you - because they deem me not worthy of theirs by the way I look?

You have to love a environment where people expect to treated with politeness and 'respect', only to be rewarded with ignorance as the default response.

"

Great post, but it may go over the head of a few.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I think that 95% of users on here look at the photos and decide from there; opening messages don't have to be works of Shakespeare - unless you're so far up your own ego that you demand as such.

"

Superb post

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I like the ones who say wow great pics, your gorgeous .... And all from a cleavage pic! The excuses when you point it out always make me smile

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/15 09:46:14]

over a year ago

Copy and paste messages from guys is the same as the 3 to 4 worded messages that women send e.g 'hi xxx' or 'hey sexy' my response is.... Feck off

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Well said, Professor.

A decent one line is sufficient for us and as one person mentioned we too have a look around someone's profile, veris as well as pics mostly before reading a message. If someone appears to have gone out of their way to message us in depth we always reply even if it's a short "no thanks" type of reply. The shorter type messages we're not interested in do go unanswered as we do feel we've not wasted too much of their time with regards to their message.

over a year ago

Fancy a shag? Wanna cream your hole x

over a year ago

West Midlands

"

Personally I reply to every initial message I get

And I obviously get loads as do all single ladies here

I'm not saying I want a personalised war and peace sized message

I'm saying I find copy and paste messages irritating and insulting and lazy

And those feelings transfer to the sender

over a year ago

"I find there are different varieties of cut and paste messages. Those along the lines very capably demonstrated by playfulsam or the "hi, how are you? " variety I do find irritating. However, some people put a lot of thought into an introductory message even if it is cut and paste. Sentences, even paragraphs, building on their profile. I don't have such an issue with these.

Her"

I agree with this but I think they should also read the persons profile and add anything relevant to their copied introduction. I do not read their profile if its a pasted message as I feel if they can't be bothered neither can I. I also feel like a number rather than a person, they haven't contacted me because they like my profile (easy to spot now as im saying I don't want messages) but just playing the numbers game in the hope that someone, anyone will say yes!! If I was in a bar and saw a man approach every women in there and spout the same line when he got to me I'd tell him where to go, as I think most women would, so I'm not about to lower my expectations just coz I'm on fab.

over a year ago

We do it cos the likely hood they would reply is like finding water on the desert lol.

over a year ago

West Midlands

"We do it cos the likely hood they would reply is like finding water on the desert lol."

I reply to every initial message

Not copy and paste

Having read the profile xx

But I am unique granted and have a huge fan base because of this lol

over a year ago

"

When actively receiving messages I ignored the majority but always answered the one that matched my requirements and made a effort regardless if I didn't find them attractive.I made a point of saying in my profile idI'd answer all those messages and people that blatantly ignored or hadn't read (and I know they wouldn't know as they had read but that's their fault not mine) would not be responded to.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/15 10:24:25]

over a year ago

What I hate more are the copy and paste messages which are everything on their profile that's it really can't understand that .

over a year ago

I once mailed a couple on here ages ago.

The response I got was basically hostile as anything.

They accused me of sending them a "copy and paste" message then blocked me too.

It totally wasn't.

I was really pissed off about that because I'd actually sat there, thought about it and typed it out myself.

I couldn't tell them that I'd actually written it though as they'd blocked so I couldn't.

over a year ago

"We do it cos the likely hood they would reply is like finding water on the desert lol.

I reply to every initial message

Not copy and paste

Having read the profile xx

But I am unique granted and have a huge fan base because of this lol "

yes u r very unique and its very good thing as well. I as well always reply lol.

over a year ago

"We do it cos the likely hood they would reply is like finding water on the desert lol."

But they're not replying because you do it so its a catch 22 situation. If people made an effort instead of playing the numbers game they might find they get a better response. Even if that's just a no thank you but thanks for the message. Then they have to accept its nothing they did wrong its just down to preference.

over a year ago

"

This wins 'post of the day'

over a year ago

"

And those feelings transfer to the sender "

Why do you find them insulting?

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"Love em or hate em

Hate them

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We will reply to most messages (whether interested or not) apart from the one liner 'Hi, how are you' type.

Doesn't matter if it's from single men, women or couples.

over a year ago

Part of the problem is when you send a message, you are the most recent in a string of messages.

So the reply you get is often dictated by what's come before.

It's a stretch of an analogy to say if every time you opened your front door, a different stranger was there and punched you in the face each time - then maybe after a bit you'd either not open the door or open it a crack and spray mace in their face.

But that specific person could say how horrible it was to be ignored or attacked just for knocking on a door.

I used to accept each message on it's own merits but now part of me is looking to see if it's been cut n pasted or something.

I used to accept compliments too on here but now I tend to not believe them and think it's just what guys say to get a fuck.

Sad, and jaded but I'm not sure what the solution is.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

It makes me laugh when they send me a message saying "you two look like fun"... Am I that fat that I deserve to be known as 2 people?!

over a year ago

"Love em or hate em

I delete them, they are so obvious!

I had one the other day and it referred me to being a couple

over a year ago

"It makes me laugh when they send me a message saying "you two look like fun"... Am I that fat that I deserve to be known as 2 people?! "

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Cut and pastes, especially those that describe several scenarios of what the guys wants to do with me (or vice versa) have got to be the most painful, mind and genital-numbing thing next to one liners and dumb questions like "how are you finding the site" and "Have you had much success".

A short message that picks up on something in a profile will catch my eye and receive a response every time.

over a year ago

If it's a copy and paste message that's actually a good message, how do you know?

(Except when it starts 'Hi Becky' or 'Wow I love your blonde hair')

A shit message can be a shit message whether it's been sent to 1 person or 1000, likewise a good message is a good message, and I'm not precious enough to be bothered about not being the only woman on here that they've sent it to.

over a year ago

"If it's a copy and paste message that's actually a good message, how do you know?

A shit message can be a shit massage whether it's been sent to 1 person or 1000, likewise a good message is a good message, and I'm not precious enough to be bothered about not being the only woman on here that they've sent it to. "

I'd say you know if, for example, you are requesting a tall man that accommodates and he's 5'4" and can't with just generic stuff written and nothing referring to your profile..... Either that or they don't give a shit what you want and are going to try to convince you otherwise. Either way I find it rude so wouldn't answer

over a year ago

"If it's a copy and paste message that's actually a good message, how do you know?

A shit message can be a shit massage whether it's been sent to 1 person or 1000, likewise a good message is a good message, and I'm not precious enough to be bothered about not being the only woman on here that they've sent it to.

I'd say you know if, for example, you are requesting a tall man that accommodates and he's 5'4" and can't with just generic stuff written and nothing referring to your profile..... Either that or they don't give a shit what you want and are going to try to convince you otherwise. Either way I find it rude so wouldn't answer"

Well then that would qualify as a shit message wouldn't it....

over a year ago

"sorry I posted that by mistake it was meant for the 97 women I randomly message each morning "

Well you never sent me that one

over a year ago

What about copy and paste forum threads?

over a year ago

Her

I agree with this but I think they should also read the persons profile and add anything relevant to their copied introduction. I do not read their profile if its a pasted message as I feel if they can't be bothered neither can I. I also feel like a number rather than a person, they haven't contacted me because they like my profile (easy to spot now as im saying I don't want messages) but just playing the numbers game in the hope that someone, anyone will say yes!! If I was in a bar and saw a man approach every women in there and spout the same line when he got to me I'd tell him where to go, as I think most women would, so I'm not about to lower my expectations just coz I'm on fab. "

over a year ago

"Cut and pastes, especially those that describe several scenarios of what the guys wants to do with me (or vice versa) have got to be the most painful, mind and genital-numbing thing next to one liners and dumb questions like "how are you finding the site" and "Have you had much success".

A short message that picks up on something in a profile will catch my eye and receive a response every time. "

over a year ago

West Midlands

"Love em or hate em

And then they expect me to take them seriously injured

What do you people think?

I delete them, they are so obvious!

I had one the other day and it referred me to being a couple "

I get exactly the same thing

I do mostly reply

"both who"

over a year ago

West Midlands

"

And those feelings transfer to the sender

Why do you find them insulting? "

Because they clearly don't appreciate that I'm a unique individual who when approached correctly will almost certainly play the game

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/15 14:02:16]

over a year ago

"We do it cos the likely hood they would reply is like finding water on the desert lol.

But they're not replying because you do it so its a catch 22 situation. If people made an effort instead of playing the numbers game they might find they get a better response. Even if that's just a no thank you but thanks for the message. Then they have to accept its nothing they did wrong its just down to preference."

YEs your right thre its a catch 22 so its more by luck, that's why I don't send so many msgs as I did before

Post new Message to Thread