Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

full time transexual

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i am a full time transsexual i work for a living a normal everyday job you get some guys messaging;- do i go to work in sexy gear!!OH come on get real! climb out of your fanatasy world i despair i really do!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What would a part time transsexual wear?

By *gNeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

"What would a part time transsexual wear?"

Same as a full-timer, they just work less hours..

over a year ago

They're just jealous. They want to dress sexy all the time to.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"i am a full time transsexual i work for a living a normal everyday job you get some guys messaging;- do i go to work in sexy gear!!OH come on get real! climb out of your fanatasy world i despair i really do! "

They ask it of all ladies on here. Sometimes the little brain wins out when messaging on here lol

By *gNeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

You call yourself a TV in your tag line (or whatever it's called)..

That's most likely where some of the confusion is arising, most don't bother to actually read the profile text.

over a year ago

"i am a full time transsexual i work for a living a normal everyday job you get some guys messaging;- do i go to work in sexy gear!!OH come on get real! climb out of your fanatasy world i despair i really do! "

I must say you're almost fully female.

The boring conversation and moaning about absolutely nothing prove this.

Keep up the good work sarah

By *ardbellyCouple
over a year ago

Alicante

We have a great friend who is a full op TS..and I'm sure she like me would be confused about being a part time TS ? I'm not being horrible just inquisitive ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think all of us females on fab have guys messaging who are certain we're all totally dolled up to the nines, best perfume etc, waiting for any cock, so we can drop our panties in eagerness. Whatever the time of day or night, this is the fab reality. We never wear comfortable clothes, are out of towering high heels or huge fuck me eyelashes or just chilling. We must frantically be stuffing ourselves with dildos and toys, in the hope that any cock will just turn up and we do this as good as each and every moment of our waking lives.

over a year ago

"I think all of us females on fab have guys messaging who are certain we're all totally dolled up to the nines, best perfume etc, waiting for any cock, so we can drop our panties in eagerness. Whatever the time of day or night, this is the fab reality. We never wear comfortable clothes, are out of towering high heels or huge fuck me eyelashes or just chilling. We must frantically be stuffing ourselves with dildos and toys, in the hope that any cock will just turn up and we do this as good as each and every moment of our waking lives. "

Must be tough

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I think all of us females on fab have guys messaging who are certain we're all totally dolled up to the nines, best perfume etc, waiting for any cock, so we can drop our panties in eagerness. Whatever the time of day or night, this is the fab reality. We never wear comfortable clothes, are out of towering high heels or huge fuck me eyelashes or just chilling. We must frantically be stuffing ourselves with dildos and toys, in the hope that any cock will just turn up and we do this as good as each and every moment of our waking lives.

Must be tough "

For some of us, the reality matches the fantasies

Post new Message to Thread